Blogs

Day 10, Sugar Free Day 15

Posted by billygirl in Caveman 1 Month With Pics, 22 May 2015 · 11 views

Feeling a lot better now. I've been so ill this week!

So, skin-wise, I'm not seeing much of a change day to day now. My skin is desert-dry, and flaking. My lips are slightly chapped and dry.

I'm wondering how long this will go on for. My body seems to have forgotten how to make oil. I'm wondering if some exercise would help (I think it would), but I'm s...

Accutane Day 31

Posted by piano36 in piano36's Blog, 20 May 2015 · 16 views

I'm done with my first month! I had my dermatologist appointment today and have been cleared to continue treatment. My doctor said that I should start to see some serious results within the next few weeks, so I'll let you know. 

My dryness has been very manageable lately and I think I finally have a solid skincare routine down. So many of my blackhe...

Cured With Proper Doses Of Zinc

Posted by Slaki in Cured with zinc, 20 May 2015 · 20 views
zinc, acne cure, zinc dose and 2 more...

Hi, everyone, my name is Slavoljub, I am from Serbia, and I wanted to share my story with you.
My English is bad so I hope you can understand me.I got acne when I was 11 years old now I have 18 years. I tried countless creams for first 5 years 95% without success.I had oily skin, acne on the neck nose cheeks forehead acne on the upper back, chest, arms an...

Sosos Accutane

Posted by loromano in loromano's Blog, 19 May 2015 · 11 views

Hello! I am twenty years old, and starting June 4th, 2015, I will be starting ACCUTANE.  I have been on every antibiotic there is, many topical, and four different types of birth control.  I have been researching and finding absolute horror stories about accutane. My only couple of questions are; Does everyone break out on the pill?...

Day 22

So I called my derm about my lip issues and she said to go buy hydrocortisone and that should help. I started getting these little bumps on my lip line and told her about those as well and since my next appointment is the 28th she said to stick to the HC and aquaphor for now and if I needed a prescription later she'd write one. Besides that I have switche...

Week 20 (Day 149)

Posted by leelowe1 in To Acne with no love, 18 May 2015 · 41 views

Well it has been exactly 5 months on my regimen and it is safe to say it has been an epic fail.  I am more broken out than the day I started and my overall skin tone and texture is just God awful.   Also have developed inflamed acne on both cheeks since stopping consistent use of differin a week or so ago due to excessive dryness.  Tonight was the second...

Onto Accutane Month 4

Posted by miztiger15 in We meet again, Accutane, 18 May 2015 · 34 views
accutane, acne, piercings, scars and 1 more...

So I couldn't remember my password for a long time so I'm finally back on here. I have just completed my 3rd month of accutane and it has done wonders. My derm said I'll be done after my 5th month.

My chest acne is for the most part gone and for the first time in years I can wear dresses and v necks and whatever the hell I want without worrying about my...

Half-Way Through Week 8

Posted by hope2013 in Hoping For Clear Skin with Spironolactone & Atralin, 17 May 2015 · 45 views
acne, accutane, topical retinoid and 7 more...

It's Day 53, AKA half-way through my 8th week on this regimen!  

Regimen:
Spironolactone 100mg/day, Benzoyl Peroxide face wash in AM (PanOxyl brand 4%), CeraVe moisturizing cleanser and CeraVe moisturizing lotion in AM and PM. Topical Retinoid (Tretinoin--"RetinA" brand 0.05%).
(See my previous posts for the exact regimen details and my AM & PM ski...

29Yr Old Female- First Time Accutane User Low Dose

Posted by missy3185 in missy3185's Blog, 14 May 2015 · 50 views

Hi all,

I have just started accutane 20mg every second day for mild yet persistent acne. I have alway suffered from breakouts throughout the years, nothing too extreme a few pimples here and there, but my problem was always those large painful cystic pimples that would take 2 weeks+ to disappear and could not be popped. My problem areas are my cheeks and...

Curious

Posted by MellyLeanne in MellyLeanne's Blog, 14 May 2015 · 51 views

I've been suffering with acne for a few years now & haven't reached out to anyone else that suffers from it before but felt now was the time. I have a supportive family, friends & boyfriend however I feel as though I can't talk to them about my acne because they don't have it and through no fault of their own, they just don't understand.

I have...

Cycle 2

Posted by maplesyrupmama in maplesyrupmama's Blog, 13 May 2015 · 53 views
lymecycline, altacleanse

So, it's been about 2 years since I last blogged here. Unfortunately, I am back again! Earlier this year (January/February) I started breaking out again with cystic acne. I really don't know what caused it, but I had recently switched from eating Special K every morning to oatmeal - hoping that oatmeal would help keep me fuller as I was trying to lose som...

How Long Does Dianette Take To Work?

Posted by Elliemae123 in Elliemae123's Blog, 12 May 2015 · 68 views
dianette

Im 17 years old had acne since the age of 13 i started off trying zineryt which worked great for a year but then my acne came back, i then went onto anti biotics which worked really well but unfortunately i had to come off them because of other side effects. I then had a few months on no medication for acne where my spots got worse and worse so then i wen...

Improving! (Slightly!)

Posted by yoshi85 in My life long obsession with perfect skin!, 12 May 2015 · 100 views

Improving! (Slightly!) A lot better today - bar a couple of gigantic deep spots on the side of my face....which I stupidly tried to squeeze/stab with a needle!! I think they're deep because I've been putting so much bp/spot cream on it so it's totally drying out the top layers of skin but I can still see the blob of pus underneath (gross right??!!)

The Big Trip ( The 24 Tv Show Edition)

Posted by fouzi94 in accutane's adventures and other fun stuff, 11 May 2015 · 52 views

hey guys 

welcome to another entry of my fav new thing ( he said hoping that there is actually someone that reads this mess)

im sure you all watched the show 24 .....but what really suprise about that show ...is how he shows us ....how much can happen in 24 hours .....like in 24 hours you could change from a single guy who loves to party to a marri...

Day 2

Posted by ihateacneee22 in Retin-A Micro Experiment, 10 May 2015 · 62 views

Little update.
Used pea size amount of the retin-a micro last night. Waited half an hour after I washed my face (I heard thats crucial) even though i REALLY just wanted to get in bed and go to sleep. I should've waited another half hour to put my DML lotion on my face but I was just too tired and went to bed.
Woke up and no noticeable difference just like...

Week 4 - Ziana

Posted by Mels23 in Mels23's Blog, 09 May 2015 · 83 views

Quick update - I think I'm finally in the purging phase. My breakouts are getting pretty bad. Not to mention they're leaving me with a bunch of dry spots all over my jawline, cheeks, and around the mouth. It's making it hard to put on makeup without it looking all crusty :[
Another possible trigger may be stress - finals next week! Actually I had my first...

Beautiful Inside And Out

Posted by Selina*Selina in Selina*Selina's Blog, 09 May 2015 · 68 views

Beautiful Inside And Out It's more than just physical    

I used to have pretty bad acne aged 14- 26 and i still get occasional spots and have scarring but like most suffers out ther I tried everything orally and topically to no lasting success.

It is only these past two years I have realised my condition was psychological and spiritual which was manifesting physically as i was...

Epiudo After Accutane

Posted by Otistulo in Otistulo's Blog, 08 May 2015 · 49 views

so this is my 10th? week on epiduo and im still breaking out. i know that there is the IB of all the retinoids but i figured that my skin would be starting to clear up at this point, rather than break out even more. at the beginning of epiduo my skin would break out a little bit into about 3 small whiteheads per day, and now there arent as many whiteheads...

New! New! Neck Acne!

Posted by Beautyandblemishes in Beautyandblemishes' Blog, 08 May 2015 · 88 views

New! New! Neck Acne! Hey beautiful people,
If you follow my blog you're familar  with my journey with acne.  You also will know that I've reached great success with my two topicals prescribed by my dermatologist.

Well this post is only about my new flare up's of neck acne & shoulder acne.  These last couple of my months my neck & shoulders have been breaking out in...

5 This Is A Common Cause Of Acne Is Difficult To Be Eliminated

Posted by cystic acne blog in cysticacneblog.blogspot.com, 07 May 2015 · 77 views

The name of acne is very annoying. Especially if it did nothing to eliminate it, but acne is still just hanging out. If it happens to you, you may be included in the following 5 things that can cause acne stubborn. If it is true, you should minimize or avoid. So what are the things that cause acne is difficult to be eliminated? following his review.

30 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

0 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (4), Bing (2)