Blogs

The Strength To Keep On Fighting

Posted by leelowe1 in Letting Go and Letting God, 23 October 2014 · 12 views

I want to start out by saying I am grateful for all the trials I have been through.  I have learned so much about myself and I have found that my support system is the best.  Also, I have come to learn that FAITH can make any hopeless situation not so hopeless because at the end of the day, there is a God who rises with the sun and sets with it....

Intro

Posted by Amandapham91 in My Solodyn and Ziana experience, 23 October 2014 · 25 views
ziana, solodyn

Okay, so I have read numerous reviews about Solodyn and Ziana. I have religiously looked up these reviews since the day I started using these products (October 13). I feel like there are so many different experiences and mixed reviews about these products. They make me hopeful and then discouraged. I feel like I need to write a review myself and log about...

Day #1

Posted by kaitlynanderson92 in My Vitamin D3 Expierience , 22 October 2014 · 31 views

So having struggled with my acne for my whole entire life, even though I am only 22, I am getting to a point where I feel extremely helpless. I have tried almost everything for my skin; Accutane 4 years ago, over the counter medicine, Pro Active, birth control, every face wash in the skin care isle, many dermatologist facials, all organic washes, at home...

Day 17

Posted by Goku5 in Accutane Experience, 22 October 2014 · 31 views
acne, moderate, accutane

DAY 17:

I've been trying to update this blog every Sunday, but I've had a lot going on at school recently, so I just didn't have time to write a post.  Anyway, it's day 17 now and I am chugging along in what so far seems to be the luckiest Accutane experience ever (knock on wood a million times, throw salt, spit, etc.).  My face has rema...

Accutane In College -3Rd Post

Posted by TheBoat93 in TheBoat93's Blog, 21 October 2014 · 28 views

Once I ran out of the first month's perscription, I was off Accutane for probably 2.5 weeks.  I was worried that the time off would make my skin look worse, but it actually didnt change at all (that I could notice).  I called the dermatologist and she said that the thing that matters with accutane is that you get the total amount of it that you...

Healing Thoughts....

Posted by mintile12 in The Clear Skin Frequency, 21 October 2014 · 32 views

So I've been dealing with this thing some call mild hormonal acne for almost 8 years now. Tried everything under the sun, Accutane, creams, gels, micro, peels, you name it I tried it with little success. But recently I have finally come to a point  in my life where I don't think that breaking out is the actually problem. I consider myself a spir...

Have You Tried Anti-Wrinkle Creams That Don't Work?

Posted by adoniadennis in adoniadennis' Blog, 18 October 2014 · 191 views
anti-wrinkle creams, wrinkle care

In today's world of youth and beauty, many people of a certain age are looking for ways to prolong their youthful appearance without expensive or dangerous cosmetic procedures. The good news is that anti-wrinkle creams truly work wonders on the skin, especially if they are utilized prior to the appearance of wrinkles. As the skin ages, it loses collagen a...

Finally Finished W/ Accutane

Posted by runner7891 in runner7891's Blog, 15 October 2014 · 102 views

All done with Accutane (Isotretinoin)! The last 6 months have been filled with ups and downs, but I'm happy to say that my complexion is great! It was a difficult decision to finally start the Accutane process, but I am glad I made this decision.  Accutane is a hard core drug that can take a toll on the body. Nice skin comes at a price with this...

Naturally Caring Of Sagging Skin Under The Eyes

Posted by jazz pollard in Home Remedies For Eyelash Growth, 15 October 2014 · 178 views
sagging skin and 2 more...

Troubled with sagging skin? You can help tighten your sagging skin by using natural skin firming methods. The following are some of the effective natural methods for caring your sagging skin under the eyes.

Drink Enough Water

If you intend to tighten your neck or facial skin, then you need to drink a lot of water. By drinking a lot of water...

Almost Off Of Bactrim!

Posted by Mels23 in Mels23's Blog, 11 October 2014 · 91 views

Two weeks ago I moved down from taking one Bactrim pill a day to one only every other day. My acne hasn't flared up at all. I still get whiteheads and pimples, but they're definitely not as bad as they used to be. Still using Epiduo in the evening. Don't know if I've seen much improvement with my hyperpigmentation. I had a derm's appointment scheduled for...

First Day On Acne.org

Posted by steenystellar in steenystellar's Blog, 11 October 2014 · 116 views

In a desperate attempt to find yet another cure for my acne, I stumbled upon acne.org. I have had acne since I was 11-years old and am 26-years old now. I am so tired of feeling the way I do about my face. I feel embarrassed and am never happy when I look at my skin in the mirror. Today is the worst I have ever seen my skin to be honest. 

This...

A Constant Battle

Posted by marty8707 in marty8707's Blog, 10 October 2014 · 150 views
adult, hormones

Hey everyone,

I'm new to this site and frankly, I wish I would of known about this website a long time ago!  I've read some people's testimony on different products, how acne can change people's lives (for the worst) and it made me realize that I'm not the only one out there thinking negatively and wishing for my acne to go away.  I'm wri...

2 Months Of Regimen! Help!

Posted by Gorge M in Gorge M's Blog, 05 October 2014 · 202 views

2 Months Of Regimen! Help! I am 19 years old, this is my face after 2 months using the Regimen!!!!

Decided To Try The Regimen Again

Posted by Czarlene in Starting the regimen again, 04 October 2014 · 128 views

A little background:
-I had clear skin up until I turned 18.
-Right now i would say I have mild acne (1-5 pimples a week combination of mostly white heads and small cysts)
-I have been on the regimen last summer vacation since there would be more time spent at home.
-I started too fast using benzoyl peroxide (proactive left over)  twice a day within jus...

35 And Still Experimenting.

Posted by Beth78 in Beth78's Blog, 04 October 2014 · 156 views
acne, makeup, skin, self-esteem and 6 more...

Okay, yeah it sucked to be 35 and still have acne with pores that were getting larger. It started at 15. It's been a life-long humiliation. And has severely affected my self-esteem. I hated it so bad. I also suffer from OCD, so it's hard to keep my hands off my face. I had it all, black heads, white heads, cystic acne. H...

4 Years Later. Hating Acne Still

Posted by runnergirl13! in runnergirl13!'s Blog, 03 October 2014 · 190 views

Wow, never thought I'd be back on this website 4 years later after I went on accutane when I was 19, but here i am. To catch anyone up who's reading this, I'm a 24 year old female who has been suffering with mild-moderate acne for over 10yrs now. I decided to go on Accutane in 2009 when everything else failed (prescribed pills and topicals). My skin was g...

Oily Skin/retinoids/skin Damage

Posted by SquirrelMonkey in My Acne History, 03 October 2014 · 105 views
retinoid, damage, oil glands and 1 more...

It's commonly accepted that high androgen production contributes to oil production, which clogs up your pores, which leads to inflammation, etc. This is why dermatologists push birth control on me; they see that my skin is oily so obviously I must have a hormonal imbalance. Typical dermatologist visit (for me at least).

This was probably true when I was...

After 2 Months

Posted by fourteen in fourteen's Blog, 01 October 2014 · 169 views

So  I'm entering 10th week of my regimen.
From the last 1 weeks, my skin has been at it best! I can freely touch my skin, no more big painful bumps. I want also give credit to Acne.org Aha+ as it has been included to my regimen since last 1 month. Now what left on my face are just scars, which is hyperpigmented one, so in the eyes of other, it look like...

Week 31 Update

Posted by ivyagogo in 13 Year-Old's Journey, 29 September 2014 · 150 views

My son is on the last month of Acutane and then he has to take 3 months off before he can start a second round.  Still getting better...slowly.

What is wrong with this site? I haven't been able to load normal pictures for months.

Help Me

Posted by frankster214 in frankster214's Blog, 28 September 2014 · 149 views

Non stop flakes even with AHA . HELP ???

28 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

0 members, 27 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)