Blogs

A Great Advantage Of Apple Cider Vinegar For Health

Posted by lisarose001 in Lisarose001's Health Blog, 21 April 2014 · 11 views

The benefits of vinegar have been noticed from ancient time. It is been used to treat and to cure many of the health problems. Vinegar is also used to add in the food, and to decorate the salad. Vinegar is widely used almost all over the world. Vinegar comes in various categories, which consist of water and acetic acid. Apple cider vinegar, beer vinegar,...

Tretinion-Clindamycin-Minocycline-100Mg

Posted by Beautyandblemishes in Beautyandblemishes' Blog, 20 April 2014 · 10 views

Happy Easter beautiful people! 🌷

Just wanted to take some time out my day & update you all on my progress so far on the two topicals I was prescribed from my skin doctor.

I've used the topicals 3 times so far, applied only at night time.  As of now I'm only using the topicals on one side of my face along my jawline. That way, I can see if t...

Posted by jesuislouise in Louise's Blog!, 20 April 2014 · 18 views
acne, accutane, eucerin, pimples and 2 more...

I finished my second week of Accutane yesterday and the side effects have been rolling in this week haha! 

I had a bit of a crazy week this week, I've been trying to plan my sisters hen party which we celebrated on Friday/Saturday, lets just say I'm bloody happy it's over! 

As i said before, I've been enjoying a wide range of side...

1 Month 2 Weeks

Posted by hope2013 in Hoping For Clear Skin On Accutane, 19 April 2014 · 18 views
accutane, acne, healing, redmarks and 6 more...

So my skin is VERY different from when I started accutane. For the past 2 weeks I have been moved up my dosage.

RECAP--
(If you're new--read my other posts)

-30 mg for 2 weeks
-60 mg for 1.5 weeks--too much too soon--BAD Initial Breakout
-30 mg odd days, 60 mg even days for 1.5 weeks
***60 mg every day for the past 2 weeks

Moving Up...

Day 2 - Easter

Posted by Picky Nicki in Picky Nicki - Make It Stop, 19 April 2014 · 23 views
acne, picking, ocd and 6 more...

Things always seem to look  up when you have chocolate in your lap. SO! I did a shit ton of damage to my face last night, and I got yelled at by my parents today when I went to visit for easter. I knew that that was coming. 
I am trying new things to help reduce the redness and speed up healing: 
Calomine lotion
Vaseline Intensive skin repa...

Accutane/clavaris Day 70

Hello all, it feels good to be this far into the course, especially since the last week has been pretty easy on me compared to the weeks before that. I'm going to break it down week for week like I have done before.

(i started accutane with 4-5 bad cysts, although I was getting persistant moderate acne for along time, nothing ever worked after batt...

Hello!

Posted by ellejaysays in Ellie's Skin-Slaying Ramblings, 19 April 2014 · 19 views

Hello!  

My name is Ellie, and as this is my first blog post I'm going to share a little bit about myself and my skin.  

I'm 23 years old (soon to be 24 - boo http:////dn4iqhjvtt3...neutral.gif     ) and I have moderate acne.    
   It started about three weeks after I turned 19,...

Replacing Sunscreen With A Hat/cap

Posted by aliceofwonderland in Tamara's Blog, 19 April 2014 · 16 views
spf free life, sunny arabia

Heyy!! I know I didn't post here for a while! But for around a week I stopped Using anything that contains SPF and instead I just kept a hat or a cap in my bag and my skin's loving it! Also I'll be saving a lot of money from now on, I'd just apply my regular moisturizer instead of SPF and wear my cap and gi, I feel so much better, the only bad thing is I...

Acnefree Severe & The Pill

Posted by Maria2689 in Maria2689's Blog, 18 April 2014 · 25 views
acnefree severeyaz, birth control and 1 more...

Hello everyone, my name is Maria and this is the story so far:

Last August I moved to a new city (London! yeah) but SURPRISE, a tremendous acne surge was waiting for me. As a teen I suffered horribly from acne, I even used Accutane TWICE! but i got the problem under control for at least seven years. When by my third day in my new town I had pimples...

Face Mapping?

Posted by potatothepotato in My acne story, 18 April 2014 · 23 views

There's this thing for acne called face mapping that tells you why you're getting acne based on the location of your pimples. I've heard that what you're putting on your skin is only about half of the solution to acne. I've also heard that eating certain food isn't scientifically proven to cause or cure acne. I have to say that this actually helped with m...

Day 88

Posted by Emsy in Spironolactone , 18 April 2014 · 23 views
spironolactone, hormonal acne and 3 more...

So, funny story. 

Back in January, I got my hormones tested for the first time. My DHEA (which deals with androgen, which deals with hormonal acne, yada yada) was higher  than it's supposed to be. It was in the 300s range . So I started taking Spironolactone. 

Now, 3 months later, I got my DHEA tested again. 

My DHEA is...

The End Of A Journey Is The Beginning Of The Next

Posted by annakatrina26 in Finally over! (I think), 18 April 2014 · 40 views
accutaneoily skin, oil and 7 more...

At the peak of my obsession, my daily routine included scrubbing my face with Clean & Clear “Advantage Clear & Soothe Daily Scrub” and “Morning Energy, Shine Control Daily Facial Wash”, wiping my face with Clean & Clear “Shine Control Daily Facial Lotion” and Neutrogena “Blackhead Eliminating Cleansing...

Week 19 50Mg

Posted by Hexagon in Hexagon's Blog, 18 April 2014 · 39 views
accutane, roaccutane, 50mg

Got a cyst on my chin, massive cyst on my forehead, and a small pimple on side of my head. I don't know why I let myself get excited whenever my skin gets a little better, because I always end up back at this point
My pores are becoming more visible again and my nose is so oily what the hell is going on
I'm also very very sick with a stomach bug, feel s...

1. Why Me?

Posted by Squirre123 in Squirre123's Blog, 18 April 2014 · 35 views

Lately I've been trying to find out why and how my acne started. I'm an 18 year old guy and I've had it since I was 12/13 like most people on here. The severity of my acne has increased in the last two years.

What bugs me the most is the fact that I spend ages trying to look after my skin no matter what I do it ends up the same. And then there are my fr...

2Nd Week Of The Regimen

Posted by lilymartatina in lilymartatina's Blog, 17 April 2014 · 25 views

so its the second week and I'm still feeling pretty shitty about my skin. A little background about myself: all hell broke loose with my skin after I went off the birth control pill and got even worse after I entered college (even though I've been extremely careful about washing my face, etc) I've tried salicylic acid and raw honey, taking evening primros...

Posted by Vegetagman in Vegetagman's Blog, 17 April 2014 · 17 views

Hello everyone reading this, this is really more for me so I know my progression with this damn skin of mine. Today is April 17 2014 and I am very stressed and even depressed about my acne. Hopefully I'll get clear skin one day

Week 4

Posted by Cali C in Absorica, 17 April 2014 · 22 views

Almost to the end of my first month...it seems like it's going by so quick! My skin is definitely clearing up! I can tell a huge difference, especially when I put on makeup. It no longer takes me 30 minutes to do foundation, concealer, powder, and then touch ups. My scalp is ridiculously dry but sulfate-free shampoo is helping and I only wash my hair once...

April 17, 2014

Posted by Erica Xu in Erica Xu's Blog, 17 April 2014 · 16 views

One week on the regimen!

What happened:

I've already doubled the dose of BP during the first week. Works fine. Sometimes I apply 2 layers, sometimes just one.

I had a very minor breakout (2 pimples), but they disappeared faster than usual. However I think I need to be more gentle and probably use more BP. Still, only 2 pimples in a wh...

Late Update!

Posted by carmencaisley in CC's Blog, 17 April 2014 · 37 views
youngadult, youngadultacne and 4 more...

Okay, sorry for the late update you guys!  Okay, not late per se but I know that I had said that I would do an entry 2 days ago/yesterday but unfortunately didn't have the time to do it.  But, here it is!

So, these photos were taken just a few days ago, on April 14 .  As you can see my forehead is basically covered  in red, inflamed...

Swimwear Photo Shoot

Posted by KennaSwims in Swimwear with back coverage, 16 April 2014 · 66 views
swimwear, back covered swimwear and 5 more...

Swimwear Photo Shoot I am almost ready to launch my kickstarter project to get my first swimwear production underway.  I am so excited! I had a photo shoot last week and I am modeling the pieces myself for this project because I want people to know that this is a very personal and special project for me.  If you knew how shy I am in real life, you would know just ho...

37 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

0 members, 37 guests, 0 anonymous users