Blogs

Praying My Skin Heals Tonight

Posted by hope2013 in Hoping For Clear Skin with Spironolactone & Atralin, 31 July 2015 · 16 views

I'm in Chicago this weekend to visit my Dad, and I really want to be the real me--the one who loves to be social and be out and about. It's very hard to be that person with a lot of active acne/ acne marks.

But, for my dad, I'm going to try my very best. I am hoping that with drinking more water tonight, taking my multi-vitamin, and eating some more vegg...

5 Easy Steps To Get Home Remedies For Lighter Skin Tone !

Posted by Sophestwart in Sophestwart's Blog, 31 July 2015 · 52 views
skin, care, beauty, salon, hair and 1 more...

5 Easy Steps To Get Home Remedies For Lighter Skin Tone ! We all are bestowed with deserving color, shape and features by nature. And, there are few things which should not be altered in any case. Obviously, Beauty lies in the eyes of the people who are watching. So, either you are dark or fair, your admirers, lovers will always admire  and love you. All you need is to maintain a spark in yourself.

When it...

More Photos Week 9 On The Regimen

Posted by adfreak1991 in Let's do this, Dan!, 29 July 2015 · 41 views
photo, regimen, the regimen, dan and 5 more...

More Photos Week 9 On The Regimen Check out this loveliness. Hyperpigmentation never looked so good! This girl can GET it. 💁🏼

I. Must. Not. Itch.

Posted by ihateusernamesx in ihateusernamesx's Blog, 29 July 2015 · 25 views
differin, retinoids, itchy

Wowee I am now definitely experiencing Differin side effects but they are weeeird?! I have an itchy chin and jaw, but underneath like heading onto my neck kind of area. I deffo don't apply Differin there so find it weird. I am also flaking but only at my smile line area which is another area where I don't actually apply Differin.
I am promising myself thi...

Update

Posted by kaylac123 in kaylac123's Blog, 29 July 2015 · 27 views
tazorac, solodyn, aczone, acne and 2 more...

Hey guys here's an update! I've been on Solodyn, Aczone and tazorac for about 4 months now... (March 27) honestly it was the worst/best experince I've ever had... Through out the whole process I had awful break outs. Like my acne wasn't even that bad to begin with but when the medicines started to make me purge it was awful! But now I hardly even get a pi...

Just Posted Pics

Posted by leelowe1 in To Acne with no love, 27 July 2015 · 68 views

I posted pics in My Gallery in case anyone was interested.  The quality isn't the best.  Basically my acne has taken on a rashy feel.  I think the dry skin exasperates this.  I look awful with these pimples and dry skin.  The redness on my cheeks is my dermatitis flaring in addition to pimples.  My skin looks even worse than it did last summer and I don't...

Day 37 - My Skin Is A Disaster!

Posted by luwcas20 in Accutane Journey, 27 July 2015 · 42 views

I had my 1 month check up the other day with my derm and she said signs seem to be good. She didn't up my dosage and even said she could reduce it for me if my lips were hard to live with as she commented on how dry they looked but I refused. Even said she could probably get some of the bigger cysts burnt off and then smoothed over?  O_O 

My sk...

Week 2/3

Posted by gkitten25 in A new Journey, 27 July 2015 · 38 views
depression, antidepressants, acne and 5 more...

Just starting my third week anti depressant free and think have started improving greatly from a side effects point of view.  The nausea and dizzy spells are pretty much gone, I get the odd wave of dizziness every now again but now constant like the first week.  I do still have a touch of nausea occasionally if I am eating something but then tha...

Weeks 6 Through 7 (Almost 2 Month Mark)

Posted by ScarletBegonias in Accutane Diary, 26 July 2015 · 48 views
accutane, isotretenoin and 5 more...

Hey guys!

I'm so glad to be getting some feedback on this blog from you! I am more than willing to answer any and all questions you wanna ask me, so please never hesitate to leave comments! :)

Anyways, I'm approaching my last week of month 2 and I'm starting to see some real results...hooray! After increasing my dosage to 60mg, I did experience another...

One Week Done

Posted by Mels23 in Mels23's Blog, 25 July 2015 · 51 views

One week since I started taking Ery-Tab and using Tazorac & Benzamycin. Skin is looking the same in terms of acne production. I've got some pimples on my cheeks, a couple on my forehead, and some cysts along my jawline. I could say I've developed a lot of whiteheads and some papules on my nose too, instead of the usual blackheads. A noticeable change...

Okay, I Have A Problem...

Posted by bibz in bibz's Blog, 23 July 2015 · 46 views

How am I supposed to let my skin heal and let all the benzoyl peroxide do it's job if I keep apply make-up on the daily? I have to cover up scars and cysts, and each time I do this I seem to get a new outbreak or a new one wants to start. I wonder if it is the make-up. I use almay skin clearing concealer and Covergirl shine control  foundation. I app...

20 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

1 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

aboutderma