Blogs

Week 5 (Day 37)

Posted by leelowe1 in To Acne with no love, 26 January 2015 · 6 views

My face can literally change day to day and hour to hour.  Acne is such a strange beast!  After a having a better than average pre-period and period week, I am once again breaking out in larger bumps (think red, inflamed, under the skin and bound to leave red marks).  My right upper cheek has 1 and in the near future possibly 2 hard bumps w...

Accutane Blog Update

Posted by tfios22 in Accutane Blog, 25 January 2015 · 14 views

I think I would rather just post one big informative blog at the end of my accutane treatment than one every day. i feel more organized this way. I am keeping a journal to document everything so I don't forget anything. I'm sorry for everyone who has been viewing this blog since the first entry. http:////dn4iqhjvtt3...geboard//pub...

Day 24

Posted by hotspace in My Regimen Experience, 25 January 2015 · 10 views

Hello! So after I realized that the Regimen moisturizer was actually CAUSING the intense flakiness of my skin, I bought Cetaphil as a replacement lotion. Hopefully I don't jinx it, but I've been using it for about 2 days (morning and night) and so far, I really love it. 

My skin feels lot softer and the flakes are practically gone. There's sti...

Update

Posted by Whitney88 in Whitney88's Blog, 25 January 2015 · 12 views

Update It has been about 9 weeks since starting Ziana and about 3 weeks since starting Acanya. Skin is pretty much neutral.  I believe My dark spots are still slowly reducing. Breakouts are pretty much slim to none. I may hv a white head when I wake up but it's gone that day. Honestly, I have probably had about 2 white heads in the last 2 or 3 weeks. I have...

Day Dunno - Accutane Or Clearogen/skincare Routine

Posted by SG21 in My journey from 28th Dec 2014, 24 January 2015 · 34 views
vitamins, skincare, accutane and 5 more...

Day Dunno - Accutane Or Clearogen/skincare Routine So after seeking a second opinion from my trusted GP he advised not to go on Accutane next week. I explained to him that all the listed side effects I currently experience so imagine what it would do to me... I get flaking skin (which has calmed down since coming off epiduo), dry lips, joint pain and not to mention a stressful job. I Know I know Im scared...

Day 31

Posted by BehindTheCamera in I Want To Break Free, 24 January 2015 · 21 views

It's been a month since I've started The Regimen and so far it hasn't been worth the money. 

Some of my acne has decreased in intensity, but in its place is very dry-looking skin that won't hydrate no matter how much moisturizer or how little BP I use. 

Still, I carry on. 

My face today: http://www.acne.org/message...

Introduction

Posted by Dearemily95 in Yes to Tomatoes 30-day Review, 23 January 2015 · 16 views

My name is Emily, and I've been battling what I would consider severe cystic acne for about four years now. My acne started when I was a Junior in high school, and while I could keep it hidden enough to face my peers at school, every day I had to go home and remove my makeup to see the damage that the pore-clogging products had done to my already far-from...

Week 14 On Tretinoin

Posted by watwatwat in watwatwat's Blog, 22 January 2015 · 31 views
acne, vitamins, vitamin a and 5 more...

feeling really discouraged right now because i'm getting a lot of negative feedback from a lot of users that i should stop retin a as it didn't do anything for them. 
switched brands just last week and i don't know if i'm breaking out because of that or i dont even know anymore

my skin is really ugly right now. pimples everywhere, bumpy...

Fighting Cystic Acne

Posted by wishywashy in wishywashy's Blog, 20 January 2015 · 44 views

Hi everyone.
Im very new to this site. so new in fact i have no clue if i needed to make a blog just to write my story but im determined to get this done because i feel i have some useful info for people suffering with cystic acne.

Now let me start from the beginning. started getting acne in the 5th grade. Crazy right? but it was very mild nd didnt...

Week 5.1

Posted by Jakesimon1234 in Biacna journey, 20 January 2015 · 41 views
breakoutsstill, week 5, biacna

I'm still the same maybe a little worse. But I was told that week 4 is the worst week. I'm hoping things will start looking better this week.i am sitting in a computer lab at school right now in the corner hiding my face. I do t want to be out in public or seen by anyone when my face is like this. I still have faith in this product. It's clearly doing som...

End Of Week 11

Posted by NicoleEz in My Accutane Blog, 17 January 2015 · 66 views
accutane, roaccutane, acne and 4 more...

Oh I am so sorry guys - January has been a particularly crazy month....! 

So in my last post it was end of week 8 and I have seen some great results. Really, the only thing that I have to deal with now is the scarring. Mine is so bad from all the awful blemishes and my complete inability to NOT mess with them....
As I can't exfoliate or use an...

2 Months On The Regimen

Posted by wont stop trying ** in Blog, 14 January 2015 · 89 views

So I finally purchased the complete acne.org products.  And I am soo happy worth then.  They are so gentle! I also have been using 1/2 moisturizer and half aha at night with jojoba oil. I'm not as red And the flakes have gone away. It's been 2 weeks with the acne.org products. I'm still not completely clear but I am planning on sticking with the regimen a...

Day 20

Posted by krissypants30 in My Accutane Blog, 14 January 2015 · 74 views

So my lips are chapped even more and my skin is drying a bit more as well. I am getting mild lower back pain and in my legs too. Can't really carry anything without having my arms feeling fatigued but that's the whole process of the pill kicking in. I don't have any serious side effects *knock on wood*. A little spacey and feeling "empty" at times but not...

January 14Th 2015

Posted by Chaseeo in Chase's Face, 14 January 2015 · 72 views

I went to the dermatologist yesterday, after dealing with acne for the past year. I've been put on Aczone, Aldactone, Ziana, and Solodyn. I am using Obagi face wash and toner and 'eminence clear skin probiotic moisturizer'. I know my acne is hormonal and I have a gynecologist appt. today to see about switching birth control. I'm currently on Lomedia 24FE....

Ziana/ Bianca.. Purging?!

Posted by sunshinemadness in sunshinemadness' Blog, 13 January 2015 · 79 views
acne, ziana, bianca, purging and 1 more...

So on my third month of bianca my skin broke out like crazy, i stopped using it and started to applyhttp://cdncache-a.akamaihd.net/items/it/img/arrow-10x10.png   BP  it has helped so much!! i still have pimples though... my skins really dry now, does anybody know how to bring it back to normal??? and on the 3rd month on ziana are you supposed to brea...

2Nd Course Of Accutane (Day 42)

Posted by ItsAllGoodFellas in 2nd Course of Accutane, 13 January 2015 · 74 views
weight gain, continuing accutane

1st month: 60mg/day
2nd month: 80mg/day

My lips have gotten much better that it doesn't irritate and burn when it's not moisturized. Probably because i haven't taken Accutane in like 3 weeks. So yesterday i continued...

The flakiness in my skin has also subsided, perhaps also because i only wash my face at night with face wash and not in the...

Day After

Posted by oshiawase in Oshiawase's Blog, 12 January 2015 · 70 views

I took my first two pills of Accutane last night. I observed that my body felt "heavy" while i was sleeping. It was like I was "tired" or "exhausted" and my head also feels light. Then again I cannot totally attribute this to Accutane since I slept quite late last night and I have downed cups of coffee. My face is still oily when I woke up and I haven't e...

Day 8 (Accutane 40Mg)

Posted by buddyboy69 in My Accutane Experience (40 mg/day Clarus), 12 January 2015 · 81 views
acne, accutane, clarus, 40mg and 3 more...

Hi everyone, 

So over the past few days I got probably 5 to 10 new zits that were on my cheeks.  They were all pretty small, but I was worried that my IB was starting.  But when I looked in the mirror this afternoon, my face was not nearly as bad as I thought it was.  So, I think that some of the zits that I got just went away b...

Epuris Week 9

Posted by katabbs in Defeating the Monster, 11 January 2015 · 131 views
epuris, accutane, aczone, 40 mg

After being on a 40 mg dosage of Epuris (similar to accutane) for a month, I went to visit my doctor on Thursday. He mentioned that we need to be careful about harming my liver, that my "ald" or something is 50 something higher than normal people. Yikes. He decided to maintain my dosage, and just continue to monitor my blood work. 

Symptom wis...

13 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)

1 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Babybaby123