Blogs

• Start a blog to chronicle your journey through your acne treatment. Or just start one for fun
  1. You wake up all prepared to give power pack performance on your big day until you see that spot on your face in the mirror. That pimple not only causes you annoying pain but also lose your confidence. However, don't worry this blog will help you get rid of these red bumps in a day.

Here are the few natural yet home remedies that will help you heal these painful pimples in as little as 24 hours. Let's a look at these remedies:

1. Orange Peel and Juice To Remove Pimples

As suggested by many skin care experts, the acidity and vitamin C substance in orange makes it a flawless cure for pimples and acne. First, wash your hands before touching your skin, since dirty hands can acquaint bacteria with the skin. Then wash you face with warm water as this helps to enlarge the pores. Gently rub the orange peel on the affected area. You need to use the separate orange peels for every a pimple. Generally, there is a high risk of bacterial infection from one area to another if you use the same peel. Leave the juice on the pimple for around 15-20 minutes and then wash it with cold water. 

2. Use Green Tea

There are many studies, which proves that the green tea has shown magical effects on acne and pimples when used externally. Green tea contains an antioxidant called EGCG that help in reducing the sebum production, bacterial growth, and inflammation in the acne-prone skin. Take few green tea leaves and pour it in a cup of boiling water. Let it be cool for 15-20 minutes, meanwhile, you can wash your face. Use a cotton ball to apply the cool green tea water on your face or where you see the breakouts. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash your face with normal water. 

3. Use Toothpaste Overnight

Toothpaste is an extraordinary treatment to remove pimples overnight. Also, it best utilized and gives a better result after washing the area and then apply it on the pimple. It is essential to note that while toothpaste must be utilized instead of using any gel-based toothpaste to remove pimples. Apply a small amount of toothpaste on the pimple or affected area and leave it overnight. Wash your face in the morning with normal water to have the best result. 

2. Technological advancements are evident in every field and in photography also. In order to create perfect pictures wedding photographers in Hertfordshire look forward to the latest inventions in the field of photography. The expertise of a photographer not only depends on his skills but also the gadgets that he uses.

The gadgets that can help every Hertfordshire wedding photographer are as follows:

•    Holography Lens:

When you need vibrant colors and best quality pictures then a holographic lens is what you need. These lenses can sync in with your phone camera. They produce the best holographic images and videos.

•    Instant Camera:

Instant cameras come with a mini film that produces small photos instantly. If you find a photo lover in a wedding then you can impress him/her by providing them with their instant photos.

•    Ring Camera Light:

As a Hertfordshire wedding photographer you will obviously love this gadget. This ring of light can be affixed around a camera lens. This device works with the camera flash to boom the exposure of the
    photos.

•    Storage Cube:

This cube shaped device that wedding photographers in Hertfordshire use to store their camera photos. They can see these photos whenever they desire.

•    Digital Camera:

Digital camera produces digital photos. These cameras have a screen so that you can view the clicked pictures. Its good quality lens produces high resolution pictures. These pictures can be transferred anywhere by syncing the camera with a phone, laptop or a computer.

•    Leveling Cube:

This cube is instilled with levelers so that you can use this in order to know the suitability of the surface where the picture has to be captured. These levelers give the best panoramic shots because they keep the camera in control.

•    Multistrap Leather Belts:

This belt has many straps on which you can hang around a number of cameras. Being a photographer you always carry different types of cameras and equipments with you and hence you need something which will make the task of carrying multiple equipments easy. Multistrap belts serve this function well.

So if you want a successful photographer to shoot your wedding you should see that they utilize all these gadgets to enhance the quality of your photos. A photographer’s work is only demanded when he is able to provide sufficient proof of his skills and abilities. You should ask your photographer about the kind of devices he uses before appointing him.

Author Bio:
    The author writes a lot about wedding photographers in Hertfordshire. He also shares information on Wedding Photographer Herts, visit http://scottmillerphotography.co.uk

3. Minks
    Latest Entry

Since upping my dose to 60mg ten days ago, I've been feeling a little nauseous and have been experiencing mild heartburn which has been unpleasant. Also a little moody.. almost started crying at work yesterday due to how agitated and annoyed I was by literally nothing. I've also definitely experienced a bit of a breakout as most people tend to when you start taking a higher dose. Skins been a bit dryer as well. And this pimple I popped on the side of my lip has been around for like a week and a half continuously opening and bleeding when I yawn or eat. So annoying and looks like I have herpes. It's started to show signs of going away this morning though!

At my my last appointment I asked my dermatologist if he would prescribe me some sort of cream to lighten my acne scars/spots that cover both my cheeks and he said no, that we could do that after I was done accutane. Now, I didn't really like that answer soooo, I asked my doctor for the same thing two days ago and she gave me a prescription. I'll be picking it up tomorrow :) No need to wait and do one thing at a time when I could be fixing my acne scarring as well....

I still have like maybe 50 little bumps under my skin that need to come out and they continue to do so by themselves here and there or sometimes I do it myself with the extractor. I did that last night and my face is a bit spotty and red ...aftermath of popping. That's expected though and it'll be gone within few days.

i have this fairly large pimple on my right cheek right now that won't come out and this small but very red pimple below my left eye around the cheekbone and that's the most bothersome stuff I have right now. well actually, tbh majority of my face at this point is not acne but rather the red spots left over from previous pimples. That's why I really feel the need to start using this hyrdoquinone cream. Really hoping it works well and doesn't irritate my skin!

I might be going on vacation around April 20th so Im really worried about tanning because it says to stay out of the sun. But I usually tan like 6 hours a day when the weather is beautiful. But apparently you burn up like a lobster within 20 mins when In the sun on accutane /: That's my favourite part of vacations so I'm probably going to try tanning anyway and see what happens lol. 

4. Hi!

I've been using BP for a full month now and I honestly can't see much of a difference. I don't know if I'm gonna order the acne.org products and try them. I was kind of hesitant to use BP in the first place, because I believe the best thing you can do for your skin is just keep it clean and leave it alone and the BP clearly irritates my skin even now after a month. So idk, these 4 weeks hasn't given me more confidence in BP that's for sure. :/

I'll do an update if I do decide to do anything.

The products I'm using:
    Cleanser - Basiderm Oil Control Foam Wash
    Benzoyl Peroxide - Basiron 5% AC Wash
    Moisturizer - Basiderm Oil Control Daily Moisturizer

5. DJ_00442_original.JPG

Weddings in all parts of the world are celebrated with great joy and ceremonies. However, an important part of an Indian wedding is jewelry. The wedding is the most imperative part of any individual, and most importantly for the bride. One of the customs of Indian wedding relates to dressing up of bride with ornate and auspicious jewels. Weddings are considered holy so great significance is given to the ornaments worn by the bride. As it is considered to signify and strengthen the bond between bride and the groom.

Wedding jewelry is selected with much care as it should be according to the dress of the bridal. Although the latest trends are considered, but still more importance is given to the religious and cultural beliefs. This holds true not only for the bridal dress but also for the jewels that she wears. Gold is the preferred metal for preparing accessories of Indian bride. This is because gold is considered the most sacred for Indian weddings. Ornaments made from different metals such as silver, diamond, white gold or platinum can also b used for the bride. Precious stones such as pearl, ruby and emerald are used in jewelry as a complement for the bridal dress.

Although there are cultural differences among people in India, still jewels worn by Indian brides are similar. One of the most common accessories is the Mangtika or Shringar Patti. It is worn on the hair parting and may come down to ears through the hairline. Earrings and necklaces are common in all regions. Brides usually prefer wearing heavy weight earrings and necklaces matching with their bridal outfit. Precious and colorful stones are used in necklaces and earrings as this jewelry has to be accompanied with the bridal dress.

A nose ring is worn on the nose and may have a long chain attached to it. The other end of the chain is attached with the hair. However, nose piercing has become a trend these days and girls wear small nose rings o0n their nose. Bangles are an accessory that is common in each and every culture and every Indian woman wears it. Apart from bangles, rings, bracelets and armlets are used to beautify the arms and hands of the Indian bride. This ornament is also made up of gold along with the usage of precious stones.

Other jewels that are worn by the bride are the waist bands, toe rings and anklets. Different designs and styles are available for anklets and toe rings. Toe rings are worn by married women also and it is worn in the fingers of both the feet. The waist band is generally made from silver, but can be of gold too.

Since the culture is the most influencing for Indian brides. So, a large variety of designs may be seen. Brides from east go for beads, while brides from western parts like stones and mirror styles. Northern brides like carvings in their ornamental designs and southern brides like temple designs.
  6. Already doing 4 months into this birth control pill... 
    It has been a roller-coaster trip.
    Emotionally and physically.
    The good news? My ACNE has get a lot better, but it hasn´t disappear completely. I have already said it, but the thing of the breasts getting bigger is 100% true!. Also, my hirsutism has improve. And I don´t have massive, long periods as before. 
    The bad side effects? First things first, my mood: I feel sometimes SO depressed, not knowing why. And my tummy is swollen as it has NEVER been before, I feel as if i was pregnant or something. And my appetite has increased a lot!

In conclusion, it´s the pill worth it? Definitely. Is it going to make your life better suddenly, will all your problems disappear? Absolutely not.

I don´t know, This is what I feel about it now. I will continue posting.

7. Hi everyone, 

Thanks to those still checking in on this blog post. Hopefully my journey with various things I try has been helping some of you out.

I just wanted to update that I stop taking accutane about 1.5 weeks in for personal reasons. Every day I took a pill I felt something in my gut that told me it wasn't the right thing to do. wouldn't solve the actual root issue. My results for 1.5 weeks alone were great though. all my acne disappeared except a few small cysts which was nice. Maybe seeing this made me realize my skin is not serious enough yet to go on accuatne. I think its a really personal decision and if you feel its right for you, and you are fully informed, then its your choice. I personally just don't feel comfortable with it until i am really at the ends of the earth last resort type situation, because in my heart i know acne is my body telling me something is off and drying my entire body out wont help int he long run. I noticed hair loss, swollen wrist joint, joint cracking and back pain in my first two weeks. Maybe I was misattributing them, cause Im a hypochondriac. 

Ive been doing quite a bit of research and decided to stop the tane for the next month while I do a bit of a trial run if you may- Ive discovered something called estroblock… the love vitamin and others on youtube talk about it directly in relation to acne. Both men and women can take it. Its the idea that we are getting overloaded in our enviro with bad estrogens thats completely throwing our natural synergy of progesterone, estrogen and testosterone off balance. This can play a direct role in acne as your hormones fluctuate and your body tries to rid toxins through the skin etc… now, Im not affiliated with this company whatsoever, but they are natural pills (whohooo!) and there about 30 some pages of reviews on Amazon on this stuff and no joke guys, theres more positive reviews on this stuff then even accutane!!! I don't even know if I saw a negative review (yes Im still being wary, I'm not that gullible). Yet, I came across this in my first week of accuatne and I could not get it out of my head. Some of the reviewers said they've taken 2-3 rounds of accutane and nothing worked as good as this natural pill. WHAT?! seems like another gimmick but I'm still super intrigued. take the websites quiz, tells you based on your feedback what potential issues could be misdiagnosed. 

anyways, I received some in the mail and I am now on day 3 or 4. I think if this doesn't work within the next month or two I'm gonna say to H*&% with it all and go back to accuatne. but intuition is powerful and I really felt myself being gravitated to try this first… namely cause I never considered my hormones to be an issue with my acne (hormone blood results always normal- but apparently blood tests are a bad analysis for hormone levels since they are truest first thing in the morning? don't quote me on it though). 

Anyways guys, I will definitely keep you updated on progress if any. Im also taking MSM (powder form in water) everyday for the past couple weeks and noticed a huge reduction in facial oiliness, which is a first for me. Ill know it was the accutane though if it starts to get oily soon again. 

heres the link to estroblock if you want to read up about it: http://estroblock.com/estro-block/ 

and the amazon reviews: https://www.amazon.com/Estroblock-Capsules-Anti-Estrogen-Aromatase-Inhibitor/dp/B01FYON47C?th=1

Hope all is well and clear skies for you all!! P & L

8. So I'm into my 4th month of using my regimen and I'll be 30 in a week. It's almost here! This is the last week of my 20's. And while I have a lot of feelings about it, at least one of them is an okay feeling. And that's about my skin. 

By no means do I have the poreless, scarless, even-toned skin of my dreams. But I think I've come a long way from my teens where I was applying every harsh painful chemical to my face my mother could find. And my 20's where I was jumping from one magic cure to the next.

The breakouts I was having seem to have been a purge. Maybe it helps that I cut out gluten and maybe it didn't. But I do know that I believe in AHA and Retinol. Once I'm out of my current supply I'll be moving up to stronger percentages and easing into it all over again. 

I have experimented with some new products thanks to my ipsy subscription. Pure Botanicals Resurfacing Moisture Mask and Dr. Brandt microdermabrasion exfoliator. 

I like them both. The Pure Botanicals is something to do really quick if you're suddenly going out and realize your skin seems a little dull. Dr. Brandt is a once a week crystal formulated physical exfoliator. It can feel a little harsh, but just rub it in for a minute and rinse and it does a great job of getting gross, dry winter skin off. It's too early to tell if it works on wrinkles like it says, but I like it. 

I'm going to keep with this and update again in a month. Here's to my 30's!PicsArt_03-20-09.57.32.jpg

9. maplesyrupmama
    Latest Entry

Last Monday I took my last antibiotic tablet. I'm still using bp every night on my problem area and I haven't had any new spots since I started doing this. From past experience, the earliest my skin has started breaking out post-antibiotic treatment has been about 10 days, so the fact that I'm 6 days in without incident is not surprising. I have gone 3-4 weeks before it started and even as long as 4 months, however, I have never been using bp when I stopped the treatment, so I am really, really hoping that this will be the difference and that this time my skin will stay clear for good.

10. eclarue
    Latest Entry

Day 18 Update

Had a horrible migraine for 5 days. Not sure if it was from the accutane. I used to get migraines but take meds that have kept me from having one for months, so could be the accutane or maybe not.

Just yesterday the left side corner of my mouth got dry, cracked and feels like it is ripping when i open my mouth. Its not terrible, not bleeding, but still uncomfortable. The rest of my lips feel tight and have started to feel really swollen. No peeling or cracking on the rest of them yet. Still using bite beauty lip mask and Vaseline like crazy. Skin on my ears is a bit dry.

My face is still really oily. I don't necessarily want the dry, peeling skin that comes with accutane, but will be glad when the oiliness decreases. I still wash my face when I get home from work at 4 because its that oily. I can't wait to get home and wash it.

I still can't resist the temptation to try to pop blackheads and so have 2-3 red scabs. I repeat, don't pick at anything if you can while on accutane. It will scab over angry red and take about 2 weeks to go away!

I just went up from 40 mg to 60 mg on day 15 so I imagine the next few weeks I'll notice more side effects. No real change in skin, pores, or acne yet.

products using:
    Bite beauty agave lip mask (lips)
    Vaseline (lips, ears)
    Trader joes unscented body lotion
    Argan oil ( hair and add 1 drop to face moisturizer)
    Mychelle clear skin lotion (face)
    Fish oil (take orally)
    Biotin (take orally)
    Probiotic (take orally)

11. GGPiexx
    Latest Entry

It is nearly the end of the week. In about 2 weeks time I will be beginning Isotretenoin, otherwise known as Accutane. I feel like acne has changed me for better and worse. I mean, i have almost come to accept acne which is really strange but good at the same time. When I look in the mirror though, I don't recognise myself. I look tired and sad and spotty. It makes me upset to think that a skin condition has made me feel so down about myself. 

But I am trying to power on the best way I can at university, with loads of important events coming up. That is stressful in its own right. 
    By Day 90 of my Skin journey, I will be starting again with my accutane journey from scratch in a new blog. This is to help me start afresh with a new experience and no more expectations. 

On a side note: I am still taking lymecycline. I still don't think that it is making an ounce of an effect. I am still getting breakouts all over my face. But i have established a few links. 

1. Water helps everything 
    2. Dairy i think has a tiny effect on my breakouts 
    3. Makeup doesnt help

Skin: Sunday 19th March 2017
    - Cheek has erupted
    - forehead is angry 
    -in between eyes is going to break out. I know it
    - chin is going to break out too 

I will be fine and before I know it, this process will be over
    G x

12. angstchild
    Latest Entry

i've been washing my face with aloe vera and water. it was going fine in the first 3 days but my skin feels really dry now. like extremely tight and uncomfortable. i don't know what to do, i just want it all to be gone.

IMG_1173.JPG

13. This persistent condition is more than skin deep. It can leave not only physical, but also emotional scars, and that’s why it’s particularly hard to deal with it. Acne is one of the most common dermatological issues, and according to some estimates, as much as 85% of the population suffers from it at some point in their lives. It’s characterized by greasy skin covered in pimples, blackheads or whiteheads.

Many adolescents have to deal with sudden acne outbreaks, which are mainly triggered by the hormonal changes during puberty. However, adult acne and cystic acne are even more disturbing as establishing their causes can be complicated.

Although dermatologists insist on using all kinds of chemical-laden medications, it’s crucial to start treating acne from within.

Use Natural and Organic Skin Care Products

Use Natural and Organic Skin Care Products.jpg

Natural and organic skincare products play an important role in the topical treatment of acne. No matter how expensive they are, lotions, creams, and cleansers that contain harmful chemicals aren’t good for the skin and they usually fail to deliver. There are five types of skin: dry, normal, oily, combination, and sensitive; so, it’s important to determine the skin type before choosing the skincare regimen.

Natural ingredients, found in every kitchen, can be used for homemade cosmetics. A facial scrub made from cinnamon, nutmeg, and manuka honey can effectively relieve spots.  A clay mask can efficiently unclog pores, and it’s excellent for oily skin. Removing make-up in the evening is necessary; so, the oil cleansing method is a good idea. Natural oils, such as hemp seed, castor, olive, or coconut oil, are the best option.

However, some of these ingredients aren’t available or people don’t have the time to make their own natural cosmetics. Luckily, it’s possible to find commercial quality organic skin care products and stay away from all the harmful chemicals.

Change Your Diet

Change Your Diet .jpg

However, it’s not enough just to treat your skin and polish the surface. Changing your diet is equally important. Processed and junk food are among the main culprits behind acne, as well as many other skin conditions. Greasy foods create fertile ground for all kinds of inflammations, not to mention hormone imbalances which, in turn, make acne even worse. The same goes for high-glycemic foods, sugar, and cow’s milk.  

A research study which tried to establish the relationship between the diet and acne reported, among other things, that commercial milk usually comes from pregnant cows, which might be the reason why it aggravates this skin condition. The effects of chocolate are still under scrutiny, but one thing is for sure: only dark chocolate should be consumed but in moderation.

Organic foods and home-cooked meals are a must for fighting acne. Foods that keep the digestive system running smoothly, such as vegetables, fruit, and flaxseed, can prevent accumulation of toxins and reduce outbreaks. Omega-3 fatty acids reduce inflammation, stress, and anxiety; so, they should be an inevitable part of any well-balanced diet.

Change Your Lifestyle

Change Your Lifestyle.jpg

Bad habits can also affect acne and make it worse. That’s why it’s necessary to introduce certain lifestyle changes that will improve both your skin condition and overall well-being.

Unsurprisingly, stress has a lot to do with this chronic skin disease since it increases the production of glucocorticoid. Scientists say that stress can be prevented by a good night’s sleep, which means that day naps don’t count.

Exercise is vital for reducing stress and improving blood circulation, which provides the skin with more oxygen and removes dead skin cells. The lymphatic system, which is instrumental in helping the body regenerate and get rid of toxins, relies on muscle movement in order to be able to move fluid through the body. In order to boost it, lymphatic drainage massage is recommended.

Drinking water detoxes the whole body and hydrates the skin. Also, cell phones are riddled with bacteria, and it’s important to frequently sanitize them.  

Acne may be persistent, but by changing your diet, lifestyle, and skin care products, it’s possible to keep it under control.

featured image.jpg

14. Hey guys, so I just finished up my first box of the tane (2 days into my first box but I skipped 2 days of pills somewhere within the month) and it has been a rollercoaster. Thankfully the ride only had one major drop so its been pretty much smooth sailing otherwise. 

Week 1: Everything was pretty chill. The morning after popping my first pill almost all the active pimples I had came to a head. It looked a little off putting but I was super excited to see it already having some effects on my skin. The rest of the week pimples kept coming to a head and popping soon after. My lips and skin were otherwise normal. Skin was still mildly oily and my lips were fine.

Week 2: The week started off well enough my skin was continuing to purge but it really wasn't to bad. It was actually looking better each day. Then towards the end of the week all hell broke loose. My face was doing fine but my body was not taking the adjustment so nicely. The major issue was my lips started to break out in tons of little blisters. Yes blisters. And it was all over my lips. I started to freak the fuck out because it was super uncomfortable and I looked like I had a outbreak of herpes (which I did, not the sexually transmitted disease type but the common cold sore type). So I bought some abreva, and some carmex and bathed my lips in them until my lips returned to looking normal about a week later. I also encountered my first nosebleed, headache and body sores during this week. My lower back was and still is the most affected but after walking around D.C on a trip with my family everything was sore and I had a splitting headache. Needless to say I was irritated that whole week.

Week 3: Things began looking up. My lips where back to normal and my face continued to heal. Body dryness really began and my eczema was acting up. Nothing some moisturizing and my eczema cream couldn't fix. There was a solid 2 days where I had zero pimples so that was awesome. I started to notice all my under the skin whiteheads on my chin and nose started to come out. I'm a picker and over all weird gross person so I loved to see this suckers come out. Even just scratching my nose some of the hard sebum would get scrapped under my nail (sorry if that was too  graphic).

Week 4: Face started to look alot better. Skin is so much smoother and my white heads continued to pop out . I still was breaking out but I would have at most 4 active zits on my face (compared to 13 which was my everyday reality a few months ago) Lips started to dry up more. No peeling but they began to become leathery if I didn't have any lip balm on.

Week 5: Face continues to look better. Hands a little dry. And I feel like I spent the night in the desert when I wake up in the morning. I need to start using my humidifier again.

Week 6: Same as week 5 but I have noticed myself becoming more lazy. Like idk if this is me trying to us accutane as a cop out but I sometimes just don't have the willpower to do some stuff. I'm just really hoping my depression isn't trying to rear its nasty head back in my life. My skin is getting better but I want to have my body looking a certain way too and I've been slacking at going to the gym and eating (I'm trying to bulk up and I had been making good progress up until a month ago). And my cold sores came back this morning so that was a wonderful surprize. And I know TMI but I've had this YI for a few days now and its pissing me off. So that's my little rant for this week haha. Skin is looking better and better everyday but each week brings something new, good and bad. 

15. So it's been over a year since I've posted on here, and I've gotten to the point in this experience where I really don't know if it's affecting my skin at all. Looking back at photos there have been many moments in my life where my skin looked completely beautiful and clear, even as recent as a few months ago. But then, as always, I will wake up one day with a giant pimple- or even worse, multiple giant pimples. They just form now, I don't know if I'm immune to it or if the Regimen is just ineffective for me at this point. It's so frustrating because I haven't skipped a single day or night since January of 2015. Every time I start to feel or see a tiny blemish forming, I make sure to coat it in BP. I wash it gently, pat it dry, apply two half pumps of BP, followed by 2 half pumps Cetaphil lotion (I had to drop the Regimen lotion early on) along with 5-6 drops of jojoba oil AND a pump of AHA+. I pay for the entire big size of the Regimen all the time and at this point it feels like I'm doing so much work with so little results. It's not like my face looks horrible- but even in the beginning it didn't look "horrible". I just always had pesky pimples that would stay too long and I couldn't control them and they were getting in the way of my life. Now it feels like I'm right back where I was. Nothing really feels like it's working or "tingling", my face is just so used to it and it sucks. Like I said, there are always times where it looks great too, but lately it has not been one of the times. I have a bright reddish purple pimple on my cheek that hasn't gone away at all for a few days. I still have marks from previous pretty recent ones on my cheek, one by my eyebrow and a few on my chin. The point is, my face does not look or feel like porcelain. It feels like I'm wearing too much on my face and from all of the oil and products it's like my face stains things and feels greasy no matter how long it's been on. Yet the times I've gone WITHOUT the jojoba oil my face feels completely dry and it'll flake throughout the day, especially now in NYC winter. 

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can save this I would greatly appreciate it. I don't want to stop using the regimen. I'm used to it, I like having my face clean and medicated throughout the day and knowing I'm trying to take action. It just simply isn't working anymore. I've spent too much money and time trying to get rid of my pimples for good, I've started eating healthier lately and I always stay pretty active. I have an interview for a flight attendant job at the end of this month and because I don't wear foundation I simply can not afford to be breaking out with pimples all over my face as a flight attendant. I won't be hired. Pleeeeeeeease help

16. So it's been around three months since I finished my course and I thought I should update. I still am very relieved my skin is so much better. In the last three months I have had maybe two small pimples, and I mean small. It's such a relief. I wish I had done the drug years ago, my skin would look amazing if I had had done. It's great now but all the years of acne I had mean it could be smoother but I am still so happy. Anyway added some pics 100% make up free!!! 

20170314_080451.jpg

20170314_080506.jpg

20170314_080553.jpg

entry
      comments
      views

Recent Entries

Mercy B
    Latest Entry

I'll be going into my fourth week of Accutane tomorrow and side effects are already heavily present. I already struggled with dry lips before this and its just been multiplied now. Just before being prescribed i was getting my skin to where I wanted it ( with moisturizer not as far as acne ) and now I struggle with the flakes everyday. Before starting accutane I was on Doxycycline and Tretinoin for a few months and they just weren't doing anything for my skin. I went back to the derm and saw a different doctor and right away she said we should start accutane and I was excited and nervous because I had read about this incredibly powerful drug and the after products but also the intense side affects. She assured me that the things such as depression were not as severe as some made it out to be. My mom and I sat and signed tons of papers, I took a pregnancy test, and had to get blood work. I am only on my 4th week so I haven't seen any changes in my acne but definitely many other changes. Look forward to bringing updates on my journey and seeing where I end up after the 5 months.

17. I came across African black soap recently and gave it a try. I've been washing my face with it every morning and continuing to use ketoconazole shampoo on scalp. The soap is okay but by the end of the day the flakes and the gunk in the pores starts creeping back up again so its not effective just like everything else I've tried so far. Also the shampoo has lost its effectiveness too. My dandruff has become worse (not flaky but rather oily, yellow and sticky)  If any of you have a treatment that actually works to keep Seb derm symptoms under control, please let me know.
    As for the stinging bumps, they still show up randomly and I'm still not sure what's causing them. My left eye bumps are also still there and I'm still waking up with swollen crusty eyes. I plan to see another derm soon and hope to get some answers.
    One change I've made recently is to cut out sugar from my diet. I love sweets and crave them badly but I know sugar can lead to yeast overgrowth which can contribute to Seb derm so I'm hoping making  this change will help with my symptoms. 
    Willing to try anything at his point - even give up delicious sweets 

18. So the seventh week is finished! My acne is (obviously) still on my face,  but I still see progress.  In the morning,  my face looked almost clear!  However, now in the afternoon, I can see the redness and pimples show. Does anyone know why acne looks worse in the afternoon? Please comment below if you know the answer! 
    I watched Thataylaa's video on confidence with acne and it was honestly so inspiring. It is so refreshing to see a youtuber with skin issues like the rest of the world. She does a bunch of reviews on foundations, which is so helpful. This week has been pretty boring, so I don't have much to write about. If you have topic suggestions, please leave it in the comment section!
    xxShelbyxx

entries
      comments
      views

Recent Entries

jesuislouise
    Latest Entry

Im still suffering from a minor breakout. I just have a few pimples dotted around my face, the skin coloured ones that don't really come to much. I think its definitely down to the fact that my dose has double so maybe its just bringing stuff to the surface quicker than 20mg would have. My overall skin texture is good, I have PIH on my right cheek which annoys me because my left side looks completely clear but i know that will fade in time. 
    I feel a little bit gutted at how long my skin is taking to clear, last time I was on roaccutane my skin was reaaaallly clear by this point. Im hoping that in the next couple of weeks the 40mg a day will really kick in and I will start to see a vast improvement. I still have like 3 months left though so there is still time! 
    Theres not much more to report on, the rash on my hands seem quite stubborn and aren't disappearing as quickly as they did on 40mg. My skin doesnt seem anymore dry which is a bonus! I definitely feel more tired though, yesterday I nappy for 2 hours because i was just so exhausted! 

19. I cannot believe it has been one month since my first visit to the dermatologist. I remember crying in my room on a Saturday night because of my ugly face and not being able to get any work done. I went to see the doctor on 2/8. I told her right away that I wanted to be put on isotretinoin. She looked at my face and said, I think it will work for you. But you will have to wait for a month to begin.

Here I am, exactly a month later. The needle wound on my arm from doing the blood work two days before is still a little sore. I'm headed to the dermatologist's office in two hours. My accutane journey will soon begin. I am very, very excited to start taking this drug. Although my acne now is not as bad as it was a month ago, I want to eliminate any possibility of it flaring up really badly again. I have been suffering for seven long years. It has done enough damage to my self-esteem and self-confidence. I am not going to let it beat me anymore. 

Will update on this site as often as needed to record my journey. Sometimes I would go back and read those posts that I wrote previously when I was using BP and natural remedy. I sounded so hopeful back then. I thought they would work with minimal damage to my body. But now I'm disillusioned. There's a price to pay. There's no way I could get clear skin without trading my health away. Fine I'll do it to counteract my cursed genetics. No big deal.

20. I have now been on Curology for over a month. It doesn't seem to irritate my skin. My face is actually worse right now because I'm going to be starting my TOM next week. I'm going to try the Curology awhile longer I think. My Curology dermatologist told me to incorporate zinc soap by Nobles into my regimen. I started that yesterday because it has 2% zinc pyrithione in it which kills fungus and bacteria. I always get HUGE zits a week or two before my TOM(time of the month) so today I had my primary care doc put me on Spironolactone. She said I shouldn't do Spironolactone she birth control. She wanted me to do one then maybe add another. She put me on 50mg 2x day, but she didn't give me any refills? I guess I'll have to call her to get a refill when needed? Has anyone else tried Spironolactone out there?

21. the doxycycline had already been bought so it would be a wast of money to not take them
    but once it is finish no more acne treatment
    once i started treating my major depressive disorder and my generalized anxiety disorder i started caring less about my acne
    i can't be bothered with treatment especially anything hard
    taking pills is easy

22. ::.BUY ativan® ONLINE - CLICK HERE!.::

Order ativan® And Save Your ::.Money$!!!.::

::.Order Cheap ativan® Save 45-55% ON!.::

tap.jpg

-=- ©2016-2017. Top Pharmacy List! Best Prices Online!-=-
    -=- * Special-=-
    -=- * Best quality drugs-=-
    -=- * NO PRIOR PRESCRIPTION NEEDED!-=-
    -=- * 100% Anonimity & Discreet shipping-=-
    -=- * Fast FREE shipping (4 to 7 days)-=-
    -=- * Loyalty program-=-
    -=- * Friendly customer support-=-
    -=- * 4 Free ativan/ativan pills with every Order-=-
    -=- +Watchful packaging.-=-
    -=- + Swift worldwide shipping!-=-
    -=- + 30 days money back guarantee!-=-
    -=- + Order 3 or more products and get free Regular Airmail shipping!-=-
    -=- + Many payment options: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Automated Clearing House (ACH) and etc.-=-

More information on tenormin you can find at this sites:
    More information on tenormin you can find at this sites:

drugs.com

We thank you for visiting!!!

buy ativan online buy ativan online india buy ativan mexico buy ativan 2mg buy ativan overnight buy ativan india buy ativan overnight delivery buy ativan online uk buy ativan online overnight buy ativan online canada buy ativan buy ativan online cheap buy ativan australia buy ativan online australia buy brand ativan online buy brand ativan buy ativan canada buy ativan canada online buy ativan cod cheap ativan canada buy ativan cheap buy ativan over the counter buy ativan fast delivery buy ativan europe buy ativan from india buy ativan from canada buy ativan from usa buy ativan from mexico buy ativan fast shipping buy ativan from uk order ativan from india buy ativan online from canada buy generic ativan online buy generic ativan cheap generic ativan buy cheap generic ativan buy ativan in mexico buy ativan in pakistan buy ativan in canada buy ativan in uk buy ativan in canada online order ativan india where to buy ativan in the philippines can you buy ativan in mexico can i buy ativan online can i buy ativan over the counter can i buy ativan in mexico can i buy ativan in thailand can i buy ativan in canada where can i buy ativan in philippines how do i buy ativan where can i buy ativan in uk buy liquid ativan buy ativan online legally buy ativan lorazepam online buy ativan malaysia buy lorazepam mastercard buy ativan online reviews buy ativan online overnight delivery buy ativan online pakistan buy ativan paypal buy ativan pakistan buy ativan online paypal buy ativan online pharmacy buy ativan usa pharmacy buy real ativan online buy ativan sale buy ativan spain buy sublingual ativan buy ativan tablets ativan to buy in canada ativan to buy uk where to buy ativan where to buy ativan online in canada where to buy ativan in canada where to buy ativan in uk where to buy ativan in manila how to buy ativan in mexico buy ativan uk buy ativan usa buy ativan online usa can u buy ativan online buy ativan vancouver buy ativan visa buy ativan 1mg online buy ativan 1mg buy ativan 2mg online ativan 2mg buy online in pakistan ativan 2mg buy online in india Ativan Ativan (lorazepam) is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety. Ativan is used to treat anxiety disorders. Ativan may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide. Important... Side EffectsPregnancy / BreastfeedingDrug InteractionsDosageSupport Group Q & AUser Reviews Ativan Prescribing Information Professional Monograph (FDA) Generic Name: lorazepam Dosage Form: injection Ativan Injection (lorazepam injection, USP) CIVRx only DESCRIPTION Lorazepam, a benzodiazepine with antianxiety, sedative, and anticonvulsant effects, is intended for the intramuscular or intravenous routes of administration. It has the chemical... Ativan results from the Pill Identifier Lorazepam (Ativan) Consumer Information Consumer Information (Drugs.com) Lorazepam is in a group of drugs called benzodiazepines (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peens). It affects chemicals in the brain that may become unbalanced and cause anxiety. Lorazepam is used to treat anxiety disorders. Lorazepam may also be used for other purposes not listed in this medication guide. Important... News for ativan Sedatives May Raise Pneumonia Risk 5 Dec, 2012 Psych, Sleep Meds May Affect Driving 12 Sep, 2012 Another Drug 'Take-Back Day' Scheduled for Saturday 26 Apr, 2012 FDA Alert: Ativan (lorazepam) 16 Feb, 2007 Ativan Support Group Drug Questions & Answers (Drugs.com) Ativan Support Group - Drugs.com Join the ' Ativan ' group to help and get support from people like you. How it works Ativan Support Group Tweet Overview Questions & Answers (390) Blog (11) Group Members (191) Summary Our support group for Ativan has 390 questions and 191 members. Updated 9 Mar... Ativan Side Effects Side Effects (Drugs.com) Ativan Side Effects | Drugs.com Ativan Side Effects Generic name: lorazepam Overview Side Effects Interactions For Professionals More... Note: This document contains side effect information about lorazepam. Some of the dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name Ativan. Some... Ativan Drug Interactions Drug Interactions (Cerner Multum) Ativan Drug Interactions - Drugs.com Ativan (lorazepam) Drug Interactions Drug Interactions (714) Alcohol / Food Interactions (2) Disease Interactions (10) A total of 714 drugs (4169 brand and generic names) are known to interact with Ativan (lorazepam) . 10 major drug interactions 603 moderate drug... Ativan Disease Interactions Disease interactions (Cerner Multum) Ativan Disease Interactions - Drugs.com Ativan (lorazepam) Disease Interactions Drug Interactions (714) Alcohol / Food Interactions (2) Disease Interactions (10) There are 10 disease interactions with Ativan (lorazepam): Acute Alcohol Intoxication Closed-Angle Glaucoma Drug Dependence Renal / Liver... Ativan Professional Monograph AHFS DI Monographs (ASHP) Ativan Professional Monograph | Drugs.com Ativan Pronunciation Generic Name: Lorazepam Class: Benzodiazepines VA Class: CN302 CAS Number: 846-49-1 For Professionals Side Effects Interactions More... Introduction Benzodiazepine; anticonvulsant, anxiolytic, and sedative. a b c d Uses for Ativan... Adivan (Ativan) Information Misspellings (Drugs.com) Adivan (Ativan) Information from Drugs.com Adivan Pronunciation Adivan is a common misspelling of Ativan (lorazepam). What is Ativan (Adivan)? Ativan (Adivan) is a benzodiazepine used to treat anxiety or anxiety associated with symptoms of depression. Ativan (Adivan) is also used to cause... Atavan (Ativan) Information Misspellings (Drugs.com) Atavan (Ativan) Information from Drugs.com Atavan Pronunciation Atavan is a common misspelling of Ativan (lorazepam). What is Ativan (Atavan)? Ativan (Atavan) is used in the treatment of anxiety disorders and for short-term relief of the symptoms of anxiety. Ativan (Atavan) injection is used to... See also: Anxiety Cervical Dystonia Dysautonomia ICU Agitation Insomnia Light Anesthesia Nausea/Vomiting Nausea/Vomiting, Chemotherapy Induced Panic Disorder Sedation Status Epilepticus soma Drug No Prescription ~ soma No Prescription Cod ~ Cheap soma Without PrescriptionCheaP generic viagra! viagra without a prescription! CheaPest viagra in UK!lortab cash delivery Canadian Pharmacy lorazepam Prescription Medicines Cod Buy Discount captopril - Hydroxyurea From An Online Canadian Order Cheap ativan Without Prescription Cheap ativan cod saturday delivery Usa Pharmacy Store ativan Mastercard No Rx Purchase ativan Online Best Price To Buy Online ativan Er Price ativan Online Cheap Buy ativan Online Pharmacy Sales, Buy ativan No Prescription Cheap ativan No Rx - Ordering ativan Over The Coun Cheap ativan Sales ~ Buy ativan Online Without Prescription ~ ativan Free Shipping Buy ativan On Line Without A Prescription ~ ativan Xr Online ~ Fedex Delivery ativan Order Online ativan Rxs ativan Pharmacy Cod Saturday Delivery ~ How To Get A ativan Prescription ~ Buy ativan With No Rx ativan for CheaP Free Prescription ativan ativan Online Overnight Delivery Cod ativan In Ireland ~ Buy ativan Here In Denver Cheap ativan Saturday Delivery ativan No Script Required Express Delivery Buy ativan Online Medication # ativan Uses ativan Online No Prescription Fedex ativan Cheap - ativan No Prescriptions Needed Cod Fedex ativan Overnight Without A Prescription Buy Cod Fedex ativan ativan c.o.d Overnight delivery ativan Overnight Delivery Cod Buy ativan Online uk Purchase Generic ativan Online Buy ativan Fed Ex - Cheap ativan Cod Saturday Delivery Pharmacy ativan Free Consult Usa, Uk, Au, Gb, Ca ativan Overnight Cod 05.03.2017 Canadian Pharmacy ativan Prescription Medicines Cod O Prescriptions Needed For ativan, Order ativan Online Next D ativan Online Overnight Cod ativan From Mexico Without Prescription ~ Canadian ativan Without Prescription ~ Prescription ativan Cod ativan No Script Fedex ~ Buy Cheap ativan No Prescription ~ ativan With Saturday Delivery ativan Online Purchase ~ Cheap ativan No Prescription Next Day Delivery ~ Cod Delivery ativan ativan cod no prescription required Is ativan Hcl A Narcotic And Psychiatry.[4] The Commission For Certification In Geriatric Pharmacy Certifies Pharmacists In Geriatric Pharmacy Practice. The American Board Of Applied Toxicology Certifies Pharmacists And Other Medical Professionals In Applied Toxicology. ativan Buy in Aus We Ship Worldwide Buy ativan Online - Cheap Generic ativan - Planet Drugs Direct Online Ordering ativan ~ ativan Free Consultation U.S. Pharmacy ~ Generic ativan Tablets Buy ativan saturday delivery ativan On Line Purchase How To Get A ativan Rx - Order ativan For Cash On ativan Side Effects In Dogs ativan without a rx ativan With Next Day Delivery Without Prescription With Free ativan without prescription Overnight ativan Next Day No Prescription, Buy ativan Overnight Order ativan Online Without Script Purchase Cheap Online ativan Overnight Shipping Buy ativan Online Overnight ativan Next Day No Prescription ativan Ups Cod Delivery ativan cod Overnight delivery Buy CheaPest Online ativan Purchase ativan No Scams ativan without a prescription or doctor Buy ativan without prescription ativan With Saturday Delivery How Much ativan Is To Much Where Can I Buy ativan Online No Prescription Cod Free Con ativan Drug No Prescription ~ ativan No Prescription Cod ~ Cheap ativan Without Prescription Buy ativan From A Usa Pharmacy Without A Prescription Buy ativan without prescription Purchase ativan Visa Without Rx No Prescription Required ativan Buy ativan Online, Lowest Price And Best Quality Guaranteed how to get a doctor to prescript ativan Online Ordering ativan ~ ativan Free Consultation U.S. Pharmacy ~ Generic ativan Tablets Cod ativan Cod Free Fedex ativan free fedex shipping ativan With Saturday Delivery Non Generic ativan No Prescription :: ativan Hydroxyurea Online ativan From Mexico Without Prescription ~ Canadian ativan Without Prescription ~ Prescription ativan Cod i want to Order ativan without a perscription Buy ativan Online Overseas Buy Best Pill ativan Free Delivery With Sum $200 ativan Overnight Delivery Cod ativan Dosage Cheapest Fedex Online ativan , How To Get Cheap ativan Rx Buy ativan Without Prescription Pay Cod, Generic ativan Online ativan no prescription required It Is The Study Of Drugs, Of The Reactions Of The Body And Drug On Each Other, The Sources Of Drugs, Their Nature, And Their Properties. In Contrast, Pharmacy Is A Biomedical Science Concerned With Preparation, Dispensing, Dosage, And The Safe And Effective Use Of Medicines. Buy Cheap Generic ativan (Hydroxyurea) Medicine Online Cod Delivery No Rx ativan Buy ativan Online - Order ativan Without Script - ativan Without Where Can I Purchase ativan ativan Online FEDEX COD FREE CONSULT Purchase ativan Cod Cash Delivery. Cheap Online Order ativan Lowest ativan Prices On The Internet - Instant U.S. Shipping ativan cod no prescription required ativan Online No Prescription Fedex 24/7 Online Pharmacy ativan Usa Cheap Generic Quick Delivery ativan Fed Express, Mexican Drugstore ativan ativan no prescription required Cheap Purchase ativan Get Pills Cheap Generic Purchase ativan Online And Get 100% Customer Support Ordering Cheap ativan 20 Mg Best Online Drugstore, Buy Cheap Prescription Drugs, ativan ativan shipped c.o.d. ativan Without Prescription. ativan Online CheaP ativan next day shipping Cheap ativan No Script ~ Online Overnight Shipping ativan ~ Canada ativan No Prescription Online Overnight Shipping Buy Cheap ativan Nextday Shipping ativan Buy in Uk Free Consultation How To Buy ativan Online No Script How To Buy Cheap ativan Primary Squamous Cell Cancer Buying ativan without a script Buy Cheap Generic ativan Online Without Prescription ativan ~ Buy ativan ~ Generic ativan ~ Cheap ativan ativan Online without prescription ativan Order mail, ativan Order, ativan mail Order Cod ativan By Money Order Overnight ativan Ups Cod ~ ativan On Sale Cheap Online ~ ativan Online Buy ativan Er No Rx Cheap Cheap ativan Without A Prescription. ativan Without A Generic Cheap ativan? Buy .99 Generic Hydroxyurea ativan Overnight Cod ativan Overnight Delivery Fed Ex Buy ativan 500 Mg Online ~ Cheap ativan 500 Mg ativan with next day delivery without prescription with free shipping ativan Online Without Doctor Prescription Buy ativan Online Without A Prescription ~ ativan From Mexico Without Prescription ~ Buy ativan Free Consultation Buy ativan Without Prescription » Online Pharmacy Online Pharmacy ativan Sale Buy Cheap ativan Fda Patient Information Buy ativan Without A Prescription Online ~ ativan On Line No Prescription ~ Canadian Prescriptions ativan Where To Buy ativan No Prescption No Fees cod ativan for saturday ativan Cod No Prescription Required Cheap ativan Without A Prescription No Rx Watson ativan Cheap ativan Without Rx Buy ativan Online Pharmacy Sales, Buy ativan No Prescription Buy ativan Online - Cheap ativan Canadian Pharmacy - Cheap Hydr No Prescription Required ativan Cheap ativan Very O Prescriptions Needed For ativan, Order ativan Online Next D Buy ativan Tablets Without Prescription Buy Cod ativan No Prescription Cheap ativan Online Overnight Delivery, Buy ativan Cod Cash On mail ativan Order, Order ativan, Order ativan mail ativan Buy in Fra Reorder Discount Order ativan without prescriptions, ativan Buy, Buy ativan where is ativan made, Buy ativan in canada, Buy ativan, Purchase ativan Buy ativan Online no prescription Cheap ativan Online Overnight Delivery, Buy ativan Cod Cash On ativan Generic Codest Buy Usa ativan Free Consult With No Prescription Quick Delivery ativan On Line Without Prescription ativan Buy in Us Online No Prescription Required Express Delivery ativan And No Prescription ativan with no perscription and delivered over night ativan Online Prescription ~ ativan Without Doctor Rx ~ Buy Cheap ativan No Prescription Buy ativan Without Prescription Buy ativan Overnight Shipping ativan Buy in Us C o d With No Prescription CheaP Overnight ativan ativan Overnight Fed Ex No Prescription ~ How To Get ativan Without ~ Cheap ativan For Sale Online No Prescription Required ativan Hcl 50mg 100mg Cod - Order ativan Over The Counter Online Buy Best Pill ativan Free Delivery With Sum $200 Buy Cheap Generic ativan Online Without Prescription Online us pharmacy ativan ativan No Prescription To Buy Buy Generic ativan Online in Kansas Cod Sale Accepted ativan - Where To Buy Discount ativan No Rx Cheap Buy ativan Cod, ativan For Sale Online No Prescription Require Buy now ativan Cheap ativan Delivery Fedex, ativan Cheap Buy ativan Online No Prescripton ativan ~ Ordering ativan Online Without A Prescription ~ ativan Xr Online Cod ativan No Rx Order ativan without a prescription ativan CheaP next day Watson ativan Fedex Cheap ativan Delivery Fedex, ativan Cheap ativan Without A Prescription Buy ativan Without Prescription Pay Cod, Generic ativan Online Buy ativan Online Medication ativan Buy in Uk Without Prescription Order ativan without prescriptions, ativan Buy, Buy ativan Order ativan Free Consult With No Prescription Quick Delivery ativan with doctor consult Where Can I Buy ativan Online No Prescription Cod Free Con Cheap ativan Saturday Delivery ~ Cheap ativan For Sale With No Prescription Required ~ ativan With No Presciption ativan To Order ativan Free Online Doctor Consultation, Cheap ativan No # Or Cash On Delivery Online Prescriptions ativan Buy ativan Overnight Fedex ~ ativan Buy Cod ~ Buy ativan And Pay By Cod Order ativan without a prescription ativan free shipping ativan Buy in Aus With No Prescription # ativan Uses Buy generic ativan in uk Online without a prescription ativan no prescription Buy Cod ativan Overnight Delivery Cheap ativan Free Consultation Us Pharmacy Buy ativan Cheap Generic Quick Delivery How To Get A ativan Rx - Order ativan For Cash On Order ativan On Line Without A Prescription ativan No Rx Cheap ativan Saturday Delivery ~ Cheap ativan For Sale With No Prescription Required ~ ativan With No Presciption Buy Codest Online ativan where to Buy ativan no prescription no fees ativan Cheap - ativan No Prescriptions Needed Cod Cheap ativan 500 Mg Access To 100's Of Free And Low Cost ativan Prescription From Gp On-Line, ativan Codified Courses Buy ativan No Prescription Needed ~ ativan In Mexico Without Prescription ~ ativan Cheap Overnight CheaP ativan Buy ativan Online - Order ativan Without Script - ativan Without ativan Online Purchase Order ativan Online Cod Order ativan Er Cod Overnight Delivery Buying ativan On Internet CheaP ativan NO RX Delivery Wholesale ativan - Us ativan Cod Sales ativan cod no prescription required Buy ativan Online Medication ativan In Ireland ~ Buy ativan Here In Denver # Buy ativan Online in California Where Can I Buy ativan Online ativan Next Day No Prescription - Order Cheap ativan Online Ordering ativan Online without a prescription Buy ativan Online Pharmacy Sales, Buy ativan No Prescription Order ativan Online From Mexicocod Pharmacy ativan Cheap ativan At Buy Cheap ativan Online, Cheap Generic ativan Fda Approved ativan In Us No Prescription Needed Purchase ativan Er With No Prescription How To Buy ativan Sale Uk Vermont - Legal ativan 500 Mg Buying ativan Online Without Prescription, ativan Online Side ativan Er Without Rx Overnight Shipping Order Online Rx ativan Order ativan Overnight Cheap ativan Without Perscription ~ Buy ativan On Line No Prescription ~ Online Doctor Consultation For ativan Generic Version ativan Generic Same Thing ativan For Sale No Script,Natural ativan 500 Mg Online From India Buy ativan Without Prescription Needed ~ No Prescription Needed ativan ~ ativan Without A Prescription Buy ativan On Line Without A Prescription ~ ativan Xr Online ~ Fedex Delivery ativan ativan Overnight Delivery No Prescription ativan cod saturday delivery ativan Without Prescription Cod ativan Online Purchased. Cancer, 2 ativan Prescription ativan with free fedex Overnight ativan Cod Orders No Prescription Required ativan Buy ativan in Missouri ativan Side Effects In Dogs ativan Buy Online No Membership Overnight Cheap Generic ativan 500 Mg Price Buy Discount ativan - Hydroxyurea From An Online Canadian ativan xr Buy Online CheaP Overnight Delivery Of ativan With No Perscription, Generic ativan Cod ativan C.O.D. Order ativan Adjoining Time Delivery, ativan Without Persription prescription ativan cod ativan Pharmacy Fedex - Buy Buy Cheap ativan Online Buy ativan On Line Without A Prescription ~ ativan Xr Online ~ Fedex Delivery ativan Cheap Discount ativan Er ativan Online Without Doctor Prescription ativan Orders Cod ativan Buy in Aus High Quality Online No Prescription ativan C.O.D. Accepted, ativan Shop For Cod Buy ativan Money Order ativan Order Overnight shipping Buy CheaP cod Online ativan Buy ativan with cod where to Buy generic ativan Online without a prescription Generic Cheap ativan? Buy .99 Generic Hydroxyurea Buy ativan With No Rx ativan cod no prescription required generic ativan fedex Buy ativan By C O D Buy ativan Online Online Generic ativan No Prescription Pharmacy Usa I Want A ativan Prescription # Can ativan Cause Thrush No Prescription Order ativan Now Online - Lowest ativan Prices ativan Without A Perscription Cheap, ativan Long No Hand ativan Overnight Cod Online Prescription For ativan ~ ativan Cheap Online ~ ativan Online Prescriptions With No Membership Purchase ativan Without A Prescription, Cheap ativan Delivery Buy generic ativan Buy CheaP Online uk ativan ativan Online Cod Cheap ativan No Prescription Next Day Delivery Buy Viagra Online With Guaranteed Lowest Prices Buy Viagra Online With Guaranteed Lowest Prices Gb ativan No Doctors Buy ativan Without A Prescription Online ~ ativan On Line No Prescription ~ Canadian Prescriptions ativan Cheap ativan No Script ~ Online Overnight Shipping ativan ~ Canada ativan No Prescription Canadian Pharmacy ativan For Sale fedex delivery ativan Cash On Delivery Online Prescriptions ativan Generic ativan Next Day no prescription required for ativan Where To Buy ativan Er Online in The Uk Buy ativan com ativan C.O.D. Accepted, ativan Shop For Cod ativan Cod Buy ativan Cod, ativan For Sale Online No Prescription Require Buy Cheap Generic ativan (Hydroxyurea) Medicine Online Buy ativan Overnight Shipping ~ ativan Delivered Cod Fedex ~ ativan C.O.D. Buy ativan Overnight Without Prescription 500mg. ativan Hcl 50mg ativan without a rx How To Get A ativan Rx - Order ativan For Cash On ativan no prior script Cheap Generic ativan 500 Mg Price Online Order ativan Without Prescription Buy ativan Overnight Generic ativan Online ativan Uk Cheap Purchase Buy Purchase ativan Er With No Prescription Purchase ativan uk delivery& ativan CheaP next day Purchase ativan in Aus Purchase Generic ativan Online ativan without prescription Buy ativan Online CheaP ativan Online Order Codest ativan c.o.d Overnight delivery Purchase ativan No Rx ativan Er Side Effects Online ativan No Prescription Overnight Canadian Pharmacy ativan Usa Price ativan ~ ativan Overnight Us Delivery ~ No Perscription ativan Next Day ativan Overnight no rx Purchase ativan in Sk Buying ativan Er With Overnight Delivery ativan No Prescription Cod . ativan Sale No Prescription Required Buy ativan Tablets Without Rx Buy ativan Online, No Prescription Required, Where To Buy Canadian Pharmacy ativan For Sale ativan cod delivery Order ativan Online With Overnight Delivery Buy ativan Fed Ex - Cheap ativan Cod Saturday Delivery Buy ativan Overnight Shipping ~ ativan Delivered Cod Fedex ~ ativan C.O.D. # ativan Buy in Uk Buy Without Prescription Order ativan Pay Pal Without Rx CheaP Overnight ativan ativan Cheap - ativan No Prescriptions Needed Cod ativan Ups Delivery ativan Online With No Prescription ativan Cod No Script - How To Buy ativan Prescription Cheap ativan Online Overnight Delivery, Buy ativan Cod Cash On # To Buy ativan Er Online Order ativan On Line Without A Prescription Free Prescription ativan ativan 180 Pay Cod Buy ativan Overnight Shipping ~ ativan Delivered Cod Fedex ~ ativan C.O.D. Cheap ativan Free Consultation Us Pharmacy No Prescription Order ativan Now Online - Lowest ativan Prices Buy ativan Without Prescription ~ Discount ativan ativan Same Day Purchase ativan in Sk 10 Buy mg ativan, Buy gerneric ativan, Buy liquid ativan ativan and price ativan without a prescription or doctor Order ativan Online Cod # ativan Buy in Uk Buy Without Prescription Nline Order Secobarbital Without Prescription Buy Secobarbital ativan No Dr ativan cod Overnight delivery ativan Overnight Fedex No Prescription Buy ativan Without Perscription How To Buy ativan Online No Script Purchase ativan in Ve Purchase Rx ativan Buy Cheap Generic ativan Online Without Prescription Buy ativan Online Cheap ~ ativan No Rx Overnight Lowest ativan Prices On The Internet - Instant U.S. Shipping Cheap ativan C.O.D. - ativan Cheap Overnight Delivery Buy Cheap ativan, Online Without Prescription ativan Recreational Use Order ativan Er Cod Overnight Delivery ativan Buy in Uk All Us Regions Overnight Delivery Overnight ativan Without A Prescription Where To Purchase Generic ativan 500mg United States Without A ativan Online Cod Buy ativan Mail Buy i want to Order ativan without a perscription ativan Usa Cheap ativan Medicines At Men's Health Medicines Online. A Large Online ativan cod pharmacy ativan And Price ativan No Rx Needed Cod Accepted ativan 500 Mg Best Price Need Cheap Medication? Best Prices On ativan with cod no prescription required for ativan # Buy ativan Online With A Debit Card No Rx ativan Cash On Delivery How To Get Prescription Of ativan ~ ativan With No Perscription And Delivered Over Night ~ ativan Without Persription How To Buy Cheap ativan Primary Squamous Cell Cancer ativan cod accepted ativan Cod No Script - How To Buy ativan Prescription ativan Online Overnight Cod Online ativan cod pharmacy ativan Online Overnight Delivery Cod ativan Online No Perscription Buy ativan Online Cheap , ativan Online C O D ativan Without Doctor Rx ativan Prescriptions ~ ativan Cod Shipping ~ ativan Non Prescription Fedex Overnight Free Buy Cod Overnight Online ativan Order ativan Er Cod Overnight Delivery Purchase Discount ativan Online ativan Online Overnight Cod ativan without rx Order ativan Online With Overnight Delivery How To Get A ativan Rx - Order ativan For Cash On ativan Overnight delivery saturday Cheap ativan 50mg Sale ativan No Prescription ativan Xr Buy Online Cheap ~ ativan Online ~ Buy ativan Cheap ativan For Sale No Script,Natural ativan 500 Mg Online From India ativan Cod Buy Cheap ativan Now Costo De ativan ativan Online Consultation Overnight Discount Selling ativan ativan Hcl 50mg 100mg Cod - Buy ativan 25mg ativan Without Prescription C O D ativan Cod Saturday Delivery Fedex How To Get A ativan Rx - Order ativan For Cash On ativan Cost ativan Online FEDEX COD FREE CONSULT Buy ativan Online, No Prescription Required, Where To Buy Buy ativan Cod No Prescription # Purchase ativan in At Buy Cash Delivery ativan ativan Online Overnight Delivery Cod Where Buy ativan Can You Buy ativan Over The Counter No Prescription ativan Fedex Delivery ~ Buy Cheap ativan No Prescription Online Cheap ativan Free Delivery With Sum $200 Buy ativan free shipping Cheap ativan No Prescription Next Day Delivery Online Pharmacy ativan No Prescription Cheap ativan Long, Non Prescription Low-Cost ativan For Sale Cheapest Pills ativan ativan for CheaP Buy Cash Delivery ativan ativan On Line Purchase ativan Fedex Delivery ~ ativan With Next Day Delivery Without Prescription With Free Shipping ~ Generic ativan Online Buy Usa ativan Side Effects Overnight Quick Delivery ativan Hcl 50mg 100mg Cod - Buy ativan In Georgia Purchase ativan Visa Without Rx ativan Online No Prescription Cheap - Best Pharmacy Online!. Buy ativan On Line Without A Prescription ~ ativan Xr Online ~ Fedex Delivery ativan ativan Fed Ex ~ Buying ativan Online Without Prescription ~ Cheap ativan Next Day prescription Codest ativan Overnight ativan Without A Prescription # Or Insurance Online Buy ativan Buy Usa ativan Free Consult With No Prescription Quick Delivery Buy ativan Fed Ex - Cheap ativan Cod Saturday Delivery Buy ativan Prescription Online How Much ativan Is To Much Buy ativan Online ativan without prescription ativan. Available 10mg And 20mg. No Prescription Cheap ativan At Buy Cheap ativan Online, Cheap Generic ativan ativan for CheaP We thank you for visiting!!! discount ativan ativan Buy in Aus High Quality Without Prescription ativan Buy in Italy Healthcare Next Day Delivery ativan With No Rx And Free Shipping Cheap ativan Long, Non Prescription Low-Cost ativan Overnight Delivery Of ativan With No Perscription, Generic ativan Buy Cod ativan No Prescription ativan discount fedex no prescription Buy ativan COD Buy Cheap ativan Online Without Prescription ~ Visa & Mastercard ativan with cod ativan Shipped By Ups Online Order ativan Without Prescription Buy ativan Overnight Order ativan Online Overseas Purchase ativan Generic In Us - Buy Generic ativan 50 Mg Find ativan Online Purchase Online Purchase ativan Buy Online ativan Without Prescription Cheap ativan Medicines At Men's Health Medicines Online. A Large ativan Buy in Uk With Cash On Delivery Buy Drug ativan i want to Order ativan without a perscription cod ativan Overnight saturday no prescription Buy Cheap ativan Cheap No Prescription where to Buy ativan no prescription no fees Buy ativan Cheap Generic Quick Delivery ativan Cash On Delivery ~ Purchase ativan Cod Cash Delivery ~ ativan No Prescription ativan Overnight delivery saturday ativan Tablets Side Effects Buy Cheap ativan Now ativan Next Day No Prescription Purchase Cheap Online ativan Overnight Shipping Lowest Prices For ativan Online Buy Cheap ativan Cod Free Fedex Overnight Without A Prescription ativan cash delivery Order ativan CheaP no membership fees no prescription ativan Without Prescription Overnight Delivery Buy ativan Online, Lowest Price And Best Quality Guaranteed ativan Ups Cod Delivery 24/7 Online Pharmacy ativan Get Pills Cheap Generic ativan Online Overnight Cod Buying ativan without a script # Purchase ativan in Northern Ireland ativan Without A Prescription Online With Overnight Delivery ativan Pharmacy Fedex - Buy Buy Cheap ativan Online pharmacy ativan no prescrption Online Ordering ativan ~ ativan Free Consultation U.S. Pharmacy ~ Generic ativan Tablets # Or Cash On Delivery Online Prescriptions ativan Best Place To Order ativan U.S. pharmacies for ativan without rx ativan Shipped Cod - ativan Without Rx ativan Hcl 50mg 100mg Cod - ativan Free Fedex C.O.D ativan Overnight No Consult Saturday - Buy ativan In The Uk 24/7 Online Pharmacy ativan Get Pills Cheap Generic Buy Cheap ativan Cod Free Fedex Overnight Without A Prescription Buy Usa ativan Free Consult With No Prescription Quick Delivery ativan prescriptions Buy ativan Online CheaP Buy ativan No Prescription Cod ~ No Perscription ativan ~ ativan Online Doctors Buy CheaP ativan, Buy CheaP ativan Online, Buy clenbuterol ativan Online Buy ativan Order Cod ativan No Prescriptions Needed Cod Ordering ativan Without Prescription Overnight Delivery ativan Online Fedex Cod Free Consult. , Strep Throat Purchase ativan Online Cheap ativan Overnight ~ Order ativan No Prescription ~ Cheap ativan Prescriptions Online ativan Cod Order ativan Cod in Arizona Sawmill ativan Cost In Us ativan Cod Buy ativan Cheap No Prescription -- Cheap Prescription Drugs Without ativan Online Ordering Buy Discount Generic ativan (Hydroxyurea) Online From Canadian ativan Drug No Prescription ~ ativan No Prescription Cod ~ Cheap ativan Without Prescription Buy ativan Online From A Canadian Pharmacy. Cheap ativan ativan no script required express delivery Buy Cheap ativan Now # To Buy ativan Er Online ativan No Prescription Usa Fedex Shipping 

entry
      comments
      views

Recent Entries

ohhhhhhnooooooo
    Latest Entry

Hello everybody!

This is a new blog I will be starting which will consist of my life with acne and how I got through high school, community college, college, and now grad.

A little background information about me.

I have had acne since my senior year of high school and throughout my college career. I have taken multiple acne prescriptions throughout my life. Here is a list of some of the prescriptions:
    Benzoyl Peroxide
    Tretinoin
    Doxycycline Hyclate
    Clindamycin Phosphate
    Epiduo
    Bactrim
    and last but not least
    Isotretinoin / Accutane

I have been weightlifting for almost 8 years straight now.
    I am a second degree black belt.
    I volunteered and shadowed physicians at hospitals.
    I studied Biochemistry and did a lot of clinical research in college.
    I love music and DJing.

I would love to share my experiences and knowledge with everyone out there that is suffering from acne and other skin problems.

Please feel free to ask any questions, I would love to help out anyone and everyone.