I started a new regimen, I'm going to test it out for a month and see what happens. This is partially for my own reference but maybe others can learn from it or help me learn. Morning:
- Cleanse with Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash (I've used this for a while. It has never seemed to help nor hinder my results, yet I still use it...)
- Gently rub a cool green tea bag on my face (I've heard a lot of positive feedback from this)
- (10 minutes later) Honey & Olive Oil mask (wash off after 15 minutes)
- Clean gently with warm water
- Apply 2% Salacylic Acid on my nose only (blackheads)
- Gently rub a cool green tea bag on my face
- Moisturize with Clean & Clear dual action (Again, used for a long time. No problems)
Throughout all of this I am eating healthily, drinking plenty of water, exercising daily and keeping face-touching to a minimum.
Since I started, I seemed to have gained a few spots which is a little annoying. Since I'm determined to continue this for 1 month, I will be positive and assume my skin is reacting to the sudden change in routine. However, the honey & olive oil mask really seems to be helping with redness.
The best thing about this regimen is how my skin feels. It may not look great, but it feels so smooth. Unlike when I was using BP, it doesn't hurt to smile!!
Edited by Uglydude, 13 May 2012 - 05:24 AM.