Photo

Does Anyone Know How To Perform A Simple Liver Flush?

liver acne cure clear accutane

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#1 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 January 2012 - 04:43 PM

Hey,

I am thinking that it may be a good idea for me to perform a liver flush. -

Does anyone have any simple effective recipes (preferably without epsom salt)?

That is it. It can't be too complicated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Pord, 06 January 2012 - 05:38 AM.

#2 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

~clean body, beautiful life~

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2012 - 06:57 AM

Check out the liver flush section on www.curezone.com

They've guided me through my 10+ flushes (all of which helped my health in amazing ways)

Good luck!

#3 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2012 - 07:24 AM

Check out the liver flush section on www.curezone.com

They've guided me through my 10+ flushes (all of which helped my health in amazing ways)

Good luck!

Thanks for the site. That has a ton of info.

May I ask which liver flush you performed?

Do you know of any simple ones? - Preferably without epsom salt?

Thanks.

#4 FaceValues

FaceValues

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 16
About Me

Achievements

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:16 AM

Take a little milk thistle and NAC daily, cruciferous veggies reularly.

I have a supplement I take sometimes for liver called Liver-Tox by Jarrow's. It was pretty cheap on ebay and makes your farts smell awful. =)

#5 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 06 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

While milk thistle is good for the liver--be careful. It's best used on an already de-clogged (sorry I can't think of a better word lol) liver. Now I'm not saying everyone has a messed up liver but I did, and pre-liver flush when I tried milk thistle it caused a horrible reaction. I got a rash all over my body from the toxins that my liver couldn't process. That rash lasted three months and was pretty severe....
I did some research after that and learned that milk thistle is usually better for people who have flushed first.

I used the epsoms for all of mine. As far as I know it's an important step because it opens everything up, flushes your bowels and makes it so the liver can clean out. But there are apparently some recipes without it... I don't know much about them though. I recommend posting about this in the liver flush or the "ask curezone" section of curezone because the people there are usually more knowledgable about this. :)

#6 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2012 - 08:22 AM

While milk thistle is good for the liver--be careful. It's best used on an already de-clogged (sorry I can't think of a better word lol) liver. Now I'm not saying everyone has a messed up liver but I did, and pre-liver flush when I tried milk thistle it caused a horrible reaction. I got a rash all over my body from the toxins that my liver couldn't process. That rash lasted three months and was pretty severe....
I did some research after that and learned that milk thistle is usually better for people who have flushed first.

I used the epsoms for all of mine. As far as I know it's an important step because it opens everything up, flushes your bowels and makes it so the liver can clean out. But there are apparently some recipes without it... I don't know much about them though. I recommend posting about this in the liver flush or the "ask curezone" section of curezone because the people there are usually more knowledgable about this. Posted Image

Thanks so much for the great reply.

This may be a silly question . . . where do I buy epsom salt?

Thanks again.

#7 alternativista

alternativista

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:34 AM

You buy epsom salts in any drug store. Most dollar stores.

You could follow this plan: http://www.acne.org/...__fromsearch__1

#8 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:40 AM

You buy epsom salts in any drug store. Most dollar stores.

You could follow this plan: http://www.acne.org/...__fromsearch__1

Right on. Thanks for the reply.

#9 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 January 2012 - 10:54 AM

Yeah any drug store will have it. Grocery stores. Wal mart.

Tip: It's gross to drink it, but you can buy little empty capsules at GNC or other places like that and then put the dry epsoms in them and drink a ton of water when you take them all. You'll end up swallowing a lot of pills (if you can handle that) but personally I find that way easier than drinking the epsoms in water. It's GROSS.

#10 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2012 - 08:15 AM

Yeah any drug store will have it. Grocery stores. Wal mart.

Tip: It's gross to drink it, but you can buy little empty capsules at GNC or other places like that and then put the dry epsoms in them and drink a ton of water when you take them all. You'll end up swallowing a lot of pills (if you can handle that) but personally I find that way easier than drinking the epsoms in water. It's GROSS.

Out of all the liver flushes that you have done which is your prefered.

Thanks for the informative reply.

#11 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2012 - 09:32 AM

On my best liver flushes I always fasted on apples or apple juice the day of... sometimes two or three days before. This helps your body loosen up toxins in the digestive track and the apples help prepare the liver for the flush. I've experimented with different oils but the recommended extra virgin olive oil has proved to be the best for me.

(by the way, I wanted to add that there is a lot of controversy over liver flushing and many people don't believe in it because they say the "stones" that come out are not gallstones, and I also don't believe they are--BUT! I still really believe in the flush. Why? Because the flush removes old stagnant bile from the liver, as well as a ton of gunk from your intestines)

#12 bflychic

bflychic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2012 - 11:58 AM

I've done liver flushes in the past and they seemed to work for me, but they can be very dangerous, too. So, even though I got away with doing them, I would no longer recommend anyone else to do one. But what will clean out your liver is aloe vera juice. I used to drink an aloe vera juice gel I bought at the mall. It gave me energy, healed my digestive system, took away my GERD (chronic acid reflux), and cleared my skin! :) (Well, during the time I took it, it cleared my skin) It's great! PLUS! Aloe vera juice gel works WAY better than the aloe vera gel you buy for sun burns! During the time I was drinking it, I got a sun burn. That night I used the juice gel all over my body before I went to sleep, and in the morning the first thing I did was look in the mirror to see how bad my sun burn was. IT WAS COMPLETELY GONE! I mean, GONE! ....So anyways, I would definetly recommend aloe vera juice for your liver/acne/ cuts/burns, etc. :) PS: I remember reading it's got a lot of vitamin C in it.

#13 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:19 PM

What makes you feel they can be dangerous? The dehydration from the epsom salts? Because you can combat that by drinking things to rehydrate (emergen C, fresh juices, etc)

#14 bflychic

bflychic

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:51 PM

You can mess up your electrolyetes which can turn into a kidney problem, or if there are any stones they can get stuck. It can cause abdominal pain due to possible parasites blocking the passage. ...You don't know exactly how your body may react. It's best to change your diet by eating more raw and cooked vegetables. Eating a grapefruit first thing in the morning will also flush out your liver from the day before, and like I said, aloe vera juice is very good for you liver also.

#15 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:22 PM

Yeah, it's important for people to do it right as to avoid problems.

#16 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2012 - 07:17 AM

Yeah, it's important for people to do it right as to avoid problems.

I will have to read up more on this so that I do it right.

Any tips for a first timer?

Thanks again.

#17 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:15 AM

You know, everyone has a different experience but it's funny, prior to my first flush I thought and thought about it, read all sorts of stuff, worried quite a bit, and when I finally did it I laughed because it was SO easy. It was quite a weird experience my first time, almost a "psychedelic experience" for whatever reason. I'm not sure if that happened because I've done a lot of psychedelic drugs in my life or what...

But anyway if you're interested I hunted down the report I did on curezone of my first liver flush, many years ago. Here it is:

http://curezone.com/....asp?i=848637#i

#18 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:40 AM

You know, everyone has a different experience but it's funny, prior to my first flush I thought and thought about it, read all sorts of stuff, worried quite a bit, and when I finally did it I laughed because it was SO easy. It was quite a weird experience my first time, almost a "psychedelic experience" for whatever reason. I'm not sure if that happened because I've done a lot of psychedelic drugs in my life or what...

But anyway if you're interested I hunted down the report I did on curezone of my first liver flush, many years ago. Here it is:

http://curezone.com/....asp?i=848637#i

Okay, thanks so much.

#19 Pord

Pord

Order and Progress

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 January 2012 - 08:24 AM

Uh, funny question: What does this stuff look like. It does not go by epsom (at least where I am at in South America).

Thanks.

#20 dejaclairevoyant

dejaclairevoyant

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 January 2012 - 11:07 AM

It's magnesium sulfate.