Photo

Why am I such a fucking bitch?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#1 Kaley

Kaley

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:01 PM

VENTING VENTING VENTING

So anyways, I'm tired of the person I have become. I feel like its uncontrollable when I know it is. Today at our volleyball game, I was pissed off that we had lost and of course something wonderful leaves my mouth "When I'm going for the ball and called it, people just had to go for it too." Of course the girl I was talking about knew it, but me being the fucking bitch I am it didnt even phase me as being mean. While I'm not playing the 3rd string, my coach lectures me about how horrible it was to say that. Agh I wanted to die. It was a huge wakeup call because in an instant I knew what a bitch I had become. My self-consciousness and self-centered ways caused by acne was none other than the reason for my inappropriate acting out.
Of course now I feel horrible, and apologized to one of the girls that thought I was talking about her and told her that I didn't mean it and I was just frusterated.
I wouldn't mind support. (:

#2 forserce

forserce

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

Ugh I'm like that too. My mom asks me a simple question and I lash out at her for no reason because I have so much bult up anger inside. I just take out everything on my family... it's like a release.

#3 NewDae

NewDae

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:16 PM

I've always been ranting about how people are self-centered bishes
but a few days ago I realized that I pretty much was one too.

wow wtf big wake up call :c

#4 Tyga

Tyga

H!&H

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:48 AM

Don't be too hard on yourself. Do you think it was just competitiveness? While playing any kind of sport, I tend to be rude. I can make someone feel horrible, and I don't even mean to. It's just the way I am. As long as your teammates understand your side, then it shouldn't be a problem. That was a very good idea for you to apologize. I think you will be okay.

#5 HORSE The Man

HORSE The Man

Smile all nice like :)

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 1
About Me

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:17 AM

At least now that you realized it, you can change it smile.gif

#6 girlface15

girlface15

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2009 - 06:44 PM

i doubt acne is the problem that caused you 'to act out' . dont feel sorry for something you mean. i've done those type of things before but im fully aware of what im saying and who i said it towards and i dont regret it and blame it on my acne issues.

#7 dishnswish

dishnswish

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 27 February 2009 - 08:48 PM

nah it happens to me too. a lot of times i look in the mirror and just feel horrible about how my face looks. i just sit there wishing it was better, then when my dad asks me to do something like pick up my clothes or do a chore, i just lash at him too.. its really not fair and now i kinda understand why i do it. acne..its really controlling my life right now :/

#8 girlface15

girlface15

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 28 February 2009 - 11:37 PM

yea i know i do that too but only with family and stuff. i mean what kaley said she did sounded more like a mean girl type thing lol its hard to explain haha i know we've all probably done it what [dishnwish] said but what kaley said is different because i know i've done that too like. for example, the other day the lunch lady told me i had to get my lunch at the 'no I.D' line and i was like 'yea i KNOW' like in a b**tchy way because i wasn't even in line ,just waiting for my friend haha my friend was like 'your such a b*tch' but that lady gets me mad along with all the other lunch ladies cus they always say the same thing to everyone and no i didnt think about my acne just said it cus it felt right lol

#9 bunpan

bunpan

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 01 March 2009 - 12:17 AM

QUOTE (forserce @ Feb 25 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ugh I'm like that too. My mom asks me a simple question and I lash out at her for no reason because I have so much bult up anger inside. I just take out everything on my family... it's like a release.

I'm exactly the same and then I feel bad after

It sucks..

#10 CAKES^_^

CAKES^_^

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 05 March 2009 - 10:31 AM

QUOTE (bunpan @ Mar 1 2009, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (forserce @ Feb 25 2009, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm exactly the same and then I feel bad after

It sucks..

Me too cry.gif it usually happens when i am not happy about my skin. When i feel my skin looks nice i am the happiest person in the world jumping and hopping all over the place. Look at my faaaace Look at my faaaace eusa_whistle.gif

I agree with girlface15 there is a difference. i still think it was frustration, but i think instead of frustration towards skin it was frustration towards the result of the game AKA you lost eusa_shifty.gif

It sucks how my frustration is taken out on the people closest (?) to me.

#11 MiBFTo

MiBFTo

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2009 - 11:20 AM

I do it too. While it's important to remember that's you're human and you're going to make mistakes like that, it's also important to remember that you have to treat others with respect, and that if you don't you'll end up losing their respect. I applaud you for having the sense and courtesy to apologize to the person you behaved badly toward, and as long as you remember how cruddy it made you feel to be that kind of person in the future, you'll have better luck keeping yourself in check.

#12 pink_melodies

pink_melodies

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 05 March 2009 - 12:34 PM

I would like to think I only become a bitch when ppl are rude to me 1st... but idk...

Don't beat yourself up - if you realize it, then you should be able to change it, right?

#13 cattive2176

cattive2176

• Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 09 December 2012 - 08:25 PM

I really need help as well. I've just realized that I'm really a horrible person.. I'll say things to people that are just awful, and not even realize it until they get mad. I really don't want to be a bitch anymore, it makes me feel so helpless when I realize what I'm doing...

#14 o Havoc o

o Havoc o

Havoc

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:47 AM

VENTING VENTING VENTING

So anyways, I'm tired of the person I have become. I feel like its uncontrollable when I know it is. Today at our volleyball game, I was pissed off that we had lost and of course something wonderful leaves my mouth "When I'm going for the ball and called it, people just had to go for it too." Of course the girl I was talking about knew it, but me being the fucking bitch I am it didnt even phase me as being mean. While I'm not playing the 3rd string, my coach lectures me about how horrible it was to say that. Agh I wanted to die. It was a huge wakeup call because in an instant I knew what a bitch I had become. My self-consciousness and self-centered ways caused by acne was none other than the reason for my inappropriate acting out.
Of course now I feel horrible, and apologized to one of the girls that thought I was talking about her and told her that I didn't mean it and I was just frusterated.
I wouldn't mind support. (:

Some advice.

This wasn't caused by your acne. The way you reacted to acne caused this.

The good thing is you have admitted to yourself that you don't like the way you are. That is the first step.

The only quetion now is what are going to do to change for the better? Make the changes that will make you happy and choose not to react to acne. You need to accept that acne may be with you a very long time. So either continue the way you are or choose not to react to it and be a better person.

Edited by TakeToTheSkies, 10 December 2012 - 07:48 AM.

#15 Kairasa

Kairasa

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Achievements

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

Aw I was really excited about Kaley being here then I realized this topic was 3 years old...

#16 Spotthedifference

Spotthedifference

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 42
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:50 AM

I find it funny that Kaley thought this was being a bitch. I know people who have days ten time worse than this and they're still awesome people.

#17 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

I find it funny that Kaley thought this was being a bitch. I know people who have days ten time worse than this and they're still awesome people.

So when people say things "ten times worse" you're still not the least bit bothered by it? That's odd.

I completely understand how Kaley felt bad about having said that, albeit in hindsight.

#18 Spotthedifference

Spotthedifference

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
    Gallery Images: 42
About Me

Achievements

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

So when people say things "ten times worse" you're still not the least bit bothered by it? That's odd.

I completely understand how Kaley felt bad about having said that, albeit in hindsight.

Nope, not at all. Everybody has off days. I'd hardly call anyone a 'fucking bitch' because they made one slightly off comment that didn't even insult or curse about someone. And hell, if she did call the ball maybe they shoulda just let her get on with it :)

#19 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

Nope, not at all. Everybody has off days. I'd hardly call anyone a 'fucking bitch' because they made one slightly off comment that didn't even insult or curse about someone. And hell, if she did call the ball maybe they shoulda just let her get on with it Posted Image

Could you give an example of something ten times worse? I'm curious. Posted Image

Edited by Lapis lazuli, 12 December 2012 - 03:52 PM.

#20 Lapis lazuli

Lapis lazuli

Veteran Member

• Veteran Members
  • Posts & Likes
About Me

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Nope, not at all. Everybody has off days. I'd hardly call anyone a 'fucking bitch' because they made one slightly off comment that didn't even insult or curse about someone. And hell, if she did call the ball maybe they shoulda just let her get on with it Posted Image

Could you give an example of something ten times worse? I'm curious. Posted Image

Nevermind, I get what you're saying, so... =]