1) Use Pond's cold cream to get rid of any makeup.
2) Warm paper towel to wipe off excess cream.
3) Dampen face with warm water and place a pump of cleanser on the Clarisonic brush.
4) Gently rotate Clarisonic on face until timer stops.
5) Add a pump of cleanser on hands and lather until it foams. Wash face for 10 seconds.
6) Use clean towel to pat face dry.
7) Wait a couple minutes and then apply one pump of treatment to face. (My skin is comfortable with just this amount now, however I followed the regimen strictly when I first started.)
8) Wait another 10 minutes and apply First Aid Beauty ultra repair cream.
Other pictures from the album
Image META information
|Original File Size||3900596|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF|
|HTML Sizes||width="2592" height="1936"|
|Byte Order Motorola||TRUE|
|Orientation||The 0th row is the visual right-hand side of the image, and the 0th column is the visual top|