Day Eighty Nine
Please don't forget to READ MY FAQ's before asking me anything ---> http://www.acne.org/...t-day-and-faqs/
It's been a while! Sorry about that, college classes are killing my spare time.
This picture is NOT todays picture! I don't have a curtain behind me where I am, so I uploaded an older picture (I keep several in stock on my computer than I would in my online gallery). This one was taken exactly 31 days from my previous picture (October 3 to November 3rd), and I must say that I am thoroughly impressed with how things have worked out so far.
I'd say about a quarter or my normal acne remains, mostly underneath my chin and all over my neck, but overall a very satisfying experience. My chest and back came up with really mysterious spots though, so unfortunately they didn't go away as much as I previously thought...
Oil still gone and itchiness still gone, but there are strands of flaky skin here and there... no big deal. Facial redness is SLOWLY going away but still remains persistently there, even when I laugh or smile.
07/11/12: Began drinking homemade juice.
07/15/12: Started taking 500 mg of Vitamin B5 (in the morning WITH juice).
07/24/12: Started taking 500 mg of L-Cartinine (in the morning WITH juice).
08/08/12: Oil Production on face vanished. Acne still persistent though.
09/05/12: No acne for about a week. Left over red spots still remain but face very smooth.
09/29/12: SOME acne snuck up... reviewing diet to find more possible hidden traces of sugar.
11/03/12: About 75 percent clear...
Old Vegetable Juice recipe:
-3 to 5 Carrot Sticks (peeled)
-2 to 3 Celery Stick (everything attached)
-1/2 Beet (skin on, leaves cut off for salad)
-1/2 Cucumber (peeled)
-1 Tomato (everything except stem butt)
-1 cm sliced Lemon (everything)
New Vegetable Juice Recipe:
*I change my vegetables every 3 days or so for a new flavor.
*I chose anywhere from 4 to 6 ingredients.
*I no longer "measure" or "weigh" the vegetables, just so long as I juice them.
-Anything else I can get my hands on.
None. Only showering once a day and washing hair every other day.
- No Dairy.
- No Sugar (Excluding honey for my hot tea (sometimes), and natural peanut butter as a fruit toping).
- Sorry guys and gals, acne doesn't make me depressed nor am I stressed about much of anything else.
- I stretch/exercise around an hour a day and/or run 4-5 times a week. Still building a suitable exercising regime though.
- I get about 20 minutes to an hour worth of direct sunlight (no make-up on) everyday.
- I only wear small amounts of make-up for my job, obviously to cover the largest and reddest of my acne legions.
- I maintain a normal sleep schedule (usually 8 hours a day).
Other pictures from the album
Image META information
|Original File Size||153669|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF|
|HTML Sizes||width="1080" height="720"|
|Byte Order Motorola||TRUE|