Hey guys! Started school last night and it was pretty hectic, but I have all my school books, supplies, and desk ready so all I need now is a reorganized schedule .
Lots of spots still showing up on face. Diet is normal, juicing is normal, oil production is still gone. Dry flakes around healing acne is going away but for the most part it's still very inconsistent and not giving me any break at all.
Someone asked me where I was and I'm actually behind a curtain, lol. NO I am NOT oily in this picture, that's actually my skin shinning from the direct sunlight behind my computer. I am hiding like a thief behind my livingroom's drapes because I'm trying to get the most usable light out of my computer's built in camera. If i'm too close my skin becomes bleach white with no color tone whatsoever, but if I'm too far away the lighting isn't bright enough to see all the acne on my face. I really wish I had a good high def camera but oh well, this method will have to do.
I also caught up on all my notes and messages here so thanks for your patience guys!
I was thinking about making a YouTube Video with me talking off my foundation makeup so that everyone can see my acne. What do you think?
Please don't forget to READ MY FAQ's before asking me anything! >;\ ---> http://www.acne.org/...t-day-and-faqs/
7/11/12: Began drinking homemade juice.
7/15/12: Started taking 500 mg of Vitamin B5.
7/24/12: Started taking 500 mg of L-Cartinine.
08/08/12: Oil Production on face vanished. Acne still persistent though.
Vegetable Juice recipe:
-3 to 5 Carrot Sticks (peeled)
-2 to 3 Celery Stick (everything attached)
-1/2 Beet (skin on, leaves cut off for salad)
-1/2 Cucumber (peeled)
-1 Tomato (everything except stem butt)
-1 cm sliced Lemon (everything)
None. Only showering once a day and washing hair every other day.
- No Dairy products.
- No Sugar (Excluding honey and natural peanut butter).
- Only WHOLE foods (that does include whole wheat/grain/and fiber bread).
- One-A-Day Women's Multivitamin (Not necessary, just using up the bottle I have).
- 500mg Vitamin C (Not necessary, just using up the bottle I have).
- Sorry guys and gals, acne doesn't make me depressed nor am I stressed about much of anything else.
- I exercise around an hour a day and/or run 4-5 times a week. Still building a suitable exercising regime though.
- I only wear small amounts of make-up for my job, obviously to cover the largest and reddest of my acne legions.
- I maintain a normal sleep schedule (8 hours a day).
Image META information
|Original File Size||192037|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF|
|HTML Sizes||width="1080" height="720"|
|Byte Order Motorola||TRUE|