Please don't forget to READ MY FAQ's before asking me anything --->
Lots of spots still showing up on face, but now it's "glowing" for some reason. Diet is normal, juicing is normal, oil production is still gone. Dry flakes around healing acne is going away but for the most part it's still very inconsistent.
Someone asked me where I was... I'm behind a curtain.
NO I am NOT oily in this picture, that's actually my skin shinning from the sunlight behind my computer... and form the juice?
7/11/12: Began drinking homemade juice.
7/15/12: Started taking 500 mg of Vitamin B5.
7/24/12: Started taking 500 mg of L-Cartinine.
08/08/12: Oil Production on face vanished. Acne still persistent though.
Vegetable Juice recipe:
-3 to 5 Carrot Sticks (peeled)
-2 to 3 Celery Stick (everything attached)
-1/2 Beet (skin on, leaves cut off for salad)
-1/2 Cucumber (peeled)
-1 Tomato (everything except stem butt)
-1 cm sliced Lemon (everything)
None. Only showering once a day and washing hair every other day.
- No Dairy products.
- No Sugar (Excluding honey and natural peanut butter).
- Only WHOLE foods (that does include whole wheat/grain/and fiber bread).
- One-A-Day Women's Multivitamin (Not necessary, just using up the bottle I have).
- 500mg Vitamin C (Not necessary, just using up the bottle I have).
- Sorry guys and gals, acne doesn't make me depressed nor am I stressed about much of anything else.
- I exercise around an hour a day and/or run 4-5 times a week. Still building a suitable exercising regime though.
- I only wear small amounts of make-up for my job, obviously to cover the largest and reddest of my acne legions.
- I maintain a normal sleep schedule (8 hours a day).