Please don't forget to READ MY FAQ's before asking me anything ---> http://www.acne.org/...ay-one-my-faqs/
I woke up and my face was dry.
No, I am not talking about flaky and peeling dry...
... I mean it was DRY... as in NO OIL.
I woke up with NO OIL on my face for the VERY FIRST TIME IN TEN YEARS.
Maybe I was unconsciously rubbing it off? I didn't know, so I ignored it.
But when I woke up again the next morning... there was no oil again.
The acne was still rising up everywhere and flaring whenever it felt like, but there was NO oil.
I slept and woke up again on the third day... no oil.
I put make up on my face the fourth day (out of curiosity)... it STAYED on my face all day long 0_0. The oil didn't cause it to fall off.
By the seventh day, I was convinced... my oil was gone.
You know what this calls for?
7/11/12: Began drinking homemade juice.
7/15/12: Started taking 500 mg of Vitamin B5.
7/24/12: Started taking 500 mg of L-Cartinine.
08/08/12: Oil Production on face vanished. Acne still persistent though.
Vegetable Juice recipe:
-3 to 5 Carrot Sticks (peeled)
-2 to 3 Celery Stick (everything attached)
-1/2 Beet (skin on, leaves cut off for salad)
-1/2 Cucumber (peeled)
-1 Tomato (everything except stem butt)
-1 cm sliced Lemon (everything)
None. Only showering once a day and washing hair every other day.
- No Dairy products.
- No Sugar (Excluding honey and natural peanut butter).
- Sorry guys and gals, acne doesn't make me depressed nor am I stressed about much of anything else.
- I exercise around an hour a day and/or run 4-5 times a week. Still building a suitable exercising regime though.
- I only wear small amounts of make-up for my job, obviously to cover the largest and reddest of my acne legions.
- I maintain a normal sleep schedule (8 hours a day).
Other pictures from the album
Image META information
|Original File Size||179385|
|Sections Found||ANY_TAG, IFD0, EXIF|
|HTML Sizes||width="1080" height="720"|
|Byte Order Motorola||TRUE|