Hey so I'm a 17 year old girl. I started getting acne back in middle school and I still have it but not as bad. I'm African-American and I have a couple of pimples but mostly dark spots. I started this blog just to talk about my skin and for people to know that they are not alone. Maybe we relate to each other with the same skin problems or maybe not. Either way we are all on a journey to clear our skin .
My regimen as of right now
-Wash with either neutrogena anti wrinkle anti blemish cleanser with my clarisonic mia2
-wait for face to dry and apply clindamycin phosphate and benzoyl peroxide gel 1.2/5%
- wait for that to dry and put cetaphil lotion in my hands and rub together to warm it up ( fun) then apply to face
- wait for that to get into my face about 40 mins later after I eat breakfast apply neutrogena ultra sheer dry-touch sunblock spf 55( dermadoctor said I had to use it )
Evening / night
- come home wash hands apply olive oil to face and leave it on till I take shower to let steam go in my face
-shower use wash cloth to rub off any dead skin
- use clarisonic after get it shower with just water
- let skin dry then do same thing with the cetaphil lotion( apply in hands and warm it up then put on face)
- wait an hour ( because I'm lazy ) and apply tazorac to everywhere on face except eye area
- right before going to bed apply algenist regenerative anti- aging lotion (I had alot of pints from sephora so I picked to get a 0.5 fl oz bottle of it . I realized it sort of lightens my dark spots ) only to my dark spot areas not on my pimples because it will make them bigger if I do so by mistake.
- if I feel like it and have I Hsiang pimple , apply tea tree oil on a qtip to the spot
Go to sleep
Very long I know