Yay! Just finished the first week of my second month! Well this week was great! I didn't have one single cyst since almost 1 year or more? There was no flaking and less back pack. I just wanted to add that I have told some of my close friends about Accutane and to keep a close eye on the dangerous symptoms. I really hope that my minor initial breakout is over. For the athletes, so far I haven't had joint problems even when I run for over an hour. I know that I am slowly gaining my confidence back, I was easily able to make eye contact in a presentation this week. In addition, my friends and family has also noticed a difference on my skin
Side Effects -
- Common ones
- Redness and flushing when I laugh too hard -_-
- *Not sure if related* I have been more sensitive about things since I started the Accutane course. I guess we will know when I finish the course and see.
- I think it's better for outdoor athletes to start Accutane during the winter since there's less sun
- Vaseline has really help stop my flaking (so far it has not made me break out)
- I started using Burtsbee chap stick and it's really nice, not too thick but moisturizing
- Water is very important! I take 3 bottles of water (metal bottles) to school everyday
Skin This Week -
- No cysts!
- Only 2 pimples with puss that was probably due to stress over my finals
- Somehow more oil
- Only a few black heads on my nose, even the ones in the side crease of my nose are gone
Relationship between Kimchi and acne. Leave your thoughts here!