- chapped lips
- dry face (could be lot worse though)
- dry eyes; vision sort of blurred (only farsighted, and not bad though)
- some back pains
- ...and joint pains (feet)
- and this one i hate: when i eat, the around of my mouth starts to peel and gets flakey... so i gotta keep some moisturizer with me everywhere i go
- irritated stomach
- some rectal cuts or something(?)
so yeah... isotretinoin is toxic shit which is probably gonna kill you so consider twice before taking it... though it makes your social life 99% better
But my face is looking good, even there are still some bumps under the surface, not bad though.
Scars, scabs, red marks and other stuff are slightly getting better.
I pray the lord these side effects arent permanent
new photos coming soon......