So I have spring break in TWO weeks, which is going to be great with the sun on my face and back. I need some vitamin D! I take vitamin D supplements every now and then, but i want the real stuff. Anyway, the reason I am back on here is to look at my progress that I made last year with my acne, and see if I can do anything about my current situation.
Face: three large cysts on chin (always the trouble spot) and multiple, around 10, spots on the rest of my face. Localized mstly on the forehead (which is strange for me), on my left cheek, I think from using my phone, and my eyebrows, probably from plucking them a few days ago.
Back- one large zit, one hyperpigmentation spot, and three little bumps on my neck that aren't too noticeable (I hope)
Anyway, I have switched up my products for winter a little bit:
- neutrogena gentle cream cleanser (the knd that Dan recommends)
- neutrogena combintation skin moisturizer (Dan recommended)
- a little aloe vera (no color/dyes, etc.) on some spots that i think are extra dry- someone said that this actually dries out thier skin though, any thoughts on aloe vera??
- clindomycin lotion on the cysts
- bp (10% because thats all i had left over) on my cysts as well
My face is exremely dry naturally and very sensitive, so do you guys (people that read my blog, ever) think I should just give up on BP again and spot treat which clindo and aloe vera (if it really is a drying agent) to help get rid of my cysts?
My cysts, since they are on my chin, are most likely due to hormones, but I am on trisprintec and have been since last year, so I am not too sure what is going on with that, and if this type of hromonal birthcontrol is really beneficial anymore. Thoughts?
Is it just the dry weather? Is it my routine? Is it my BC?
Help, because I'm giong nuts and I really don't want to be so acne ridden on the beach!