Hey guys well I finally gave into accutane. Why...? Well obviously I am just tired of having acne and scaring lol
Here are some personal things about me. I hope by sharing some of these things, some of you will be able to relate with me and will follow my blog because I am doing to this share my journey with you guys. I wished i could have followed a blog with someone in a very similar situation as me. Unfortunately, people don't share that much personal info and don't realize that everybody is different and live different lives so here it goes...
I wouldn't say my acne is severe, its really just the scaring that pushed me over the edge. I just took my first dose today of 40mg of isotretinion. My acne comes and goes in certain spots such as my cheeks only near my hair line though, my jaw, under and around my mouth. rarely on my forehead and never really the front of my face if that makes sense. Like If you only saw the front my face most of the time you wouldn't think my acne is that bad but its the sides that are way worse.
Here are some random facts..
1. I am 5'11 around 165 pounds male
2. I like love to workout (lift, run, bike, sports) and it would be devestating if i could no longer do any of those things
3. I have oily T-Zone and i can really only go up to 3 days (if im lucky) without washing my hair from it getting too oily
4. I have moderate scaring and used to get cysts but after changing my diet and working out more, i really don't get them anymore
5. The main reason i believe i get acne is because I kinda have anxiety and barely sleep
6. I like to drink but can go long periods without. I plan on drinking atleast once a month maybe twice but no more
7. I am a college student
8. I think my acne is way worse than it really is because sometimes i see people that have it pretty bad and I don't even think they look that bad but compared to me i feel much better about myself (sorry that sounded shallow but it is the truth)
9. I love sports
10. I have a hard time looking at face in the mirrow
There are just a few things id like to share with you guys!
The reason I took so long to go on accutane is because i know that if i try really hard to eat clean, stay away from the foods that cause acne, and exercise regularly, I can really control my acne but just like every young adult, I love to go out and have fun, eat junk sometimes, and just LIVE!
At first i really cared about my acne and didnt go out, but I got to a breaking point and said SCREW IT! THIS IS NO WAY TO LIVE and then i just starting LIVING and going out and not caring what people though!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice.
GOD GIVES THE TOUGHEST BATTLES TO THE STRONGEST SOLDIERS
Just two quotes that give me the strenght and courage to just live my life. Hope they inspire some of you to do the same!
Ill try and post as many blogs as possible with how i feel, physically and emtionally.
This first post was kinda long because i wanted to share some personal information with all of you so you guys hopefully feel like you know me alittle better