First Post! - Intro
Posted by Chutney, 15 June 2013 · 459 views
huge pores hyperpigmentation pih bha aha
I have battled severe inflamed acne for about 10 years, loading up on Benzoyl Peroxide for half of my life.
Now that I just finished the teen years, the infected pimples are less (not extinct, just less) and I am left with HUGE PORES, HYPERPIGMENTATION, and SKIN-COLOURED CLOGGED BUMPS.
These seem to be the hardest to treat, but I will not give up!
Goal: Clear Skin
Time: 3 months
- Purity cleanser from Philosophy (night + day)
- Help Me retinol treatment from Philosophy (night)
- AHA nighttime peels (occasionally)
- Neutrogena Stress Control 3 in 1 Hydrating Treatment for BHA (day)
- Vichy Aqualia SPF
- Sun Salutation Yoga
- 10 cups water
- raw fruits and veggies daily
- minimal dairy and meat
- No picking! I repeat, no picking!