How Should A Wash/cleanser(Bha Washes) Be Like?how Are The Criteria That Should Be Kept In Mind?
Posted by aanabill, 10 June 2013 · 501 views
wash facewash cleanser salicylic acid bha flaky skin acne dead layer of skin
reviews should be considered after u've figured out a product that fulfills all ur criteria.
they should be -
- a mild bha(salicylic acid 1% or less to start with - since u dnt have severe flaky skin problems u'll nt need high concentration ones but increasing the strength as u get used to the ingredients is still an option),
- paraben free,
- no oil(if its a cream cleanser),
- no comedogenic ingredients,
- no SLS,
- less/no fragnance,
- depending on the texture of ur skin u can choose a cream bases or foaming cleanser,
- pH balanced(around 5.5 or lil' less - i don't prefer really low pH ones just like the high pH ones),
- devoid of unnecessary harsh chemicals, no physical scrubing particles(specially if skin is sensitive).
Source: Cant Shed Off Dead Skin Cells