Jump to content

My Epiduo experience and reviews

Posted by Cushion16, 10 July 2010 · 375 views

epiduo
Pros: -clears acne over time
        -easy to use (Doesnt have many steps)
        -easy to find (at drs. or derm.)
        -You can use other face wash products so its not a drastic change to your face
        -Works other places on your body besides the face
Cons: -Expensive (not as much as Proactive though)
         -Doesnt work immediately, could get worse in the beginning
         -Makes skin vulnerable to sun
         -You have to use it EVERYDAY, its a prescription
Bottom line:
     I have had acne since I was about 10 years old and not just on my face on my back and my chest. When I was younger my face was sensitive to everything and I tryed everything you could think of. Then when I got a little older you know my hormones where making life miserable. One of which was oily skin including hair. :pray:( So in the process of trying to find an acne treatment I was trying to find hair products to help with oily hair. And of course the two were contradicting each other. Some hair product would make my acne worse and then on.
I finally went to my dr. and they prescribed Epiduo. Now after many years of experiementing and searching for the acne medicine that would work I was kind of fed up with the same old thing. "Just 3 steps, 3 bottles. Now you have to wash with THIS every night and morning and do this and do that" it was the same old thing with every treatment but they didnt work.
But now with Epiduo you can use any face wash and moisterizer you want. You get to choose.
Now I wouldnt recommended this to anybody who doesnt have good health insurance because WITHOUT it, its $200

I havent been using Epiduo for very long, about a month and only this last week I've noticed a improvement. But it says on the warnings that in the beginning the acne could worsen. And it did for me. But I use my Epiduo ONCE a day on my face, chest and back and use sunscreen everyday!

Recommended: Yes