Melaleuca Clarity Clear Skin Essentials Acne Prevention System reviews

4.3/5 - 16 reviews

Brand: Melaleuca

FOAMING CLEANSER:
Key Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Aloe Vera, Cucumber, and Melaleuca Oil.

DEEP-CLEANING ASTRINGENT:
Key Ingredients:
Salicylic acid, Chamomile, Zinc PCA to help control skin oil levels, as well as green tea.

OIL FREE MOISTURIZER:
Key Ingredients:
Glycerin, Sweet Almond, Aloe Vera.

BREAKOUT TREATMENT:
Key Ingredients:
Salicylic Acid, Melaleuca Oil.

Better than ProActive
Reviewed on June 7, 2017

I'm 22 and still get acne if I don't keep up with a routine. Used to use proactive. First time I used this line my skin felt amazing - clean, fresh and soft. It looked better than it had in a while the next day. With proactive, I was ok sacrificing how dry and flaky it made my skin if it would get rid of the acne. This line has never made my skin dry - it always feels balanced.

I would add this warning - if this is your first time using the product, as with any new skin care routine, your skin needs to get used to it. I had been using random products infrequently for a while before I tried clarity. Wasn't keeping up with my skin. So the first two weeks I used clarity, my skin went through the purge. The ingredients in the products cause your skin to slough off and regenerate faster than normal, revealing any blemishes you had going on beneath the surface that you didn't realize we're there. After the purge, my skin looked clearer than it's ever been. I felt comfortable not wearing makeup. It not only clears acne, but evens my skin tone, which proactive didn't do for me. Anyway, this got really long. I love this product. And the quick stick is the fastest working treatment I've ever seen!

life saver
Reviewed on October 26, 2014

The products are amazing I had bad Acne problems for years took antibiotic treatments from a dermatologist for years and they would go away and come back even worse and they would never go away completly :( my friend bough the face wash for me and told me to try it so I gave it a try, and I am so happy I did :) my face cleaned in about 3 weeks so I went and bought the entire set. the small pimple zapper is amazing it will dry and make a zit dissapear in less than a day and if you feel it coming and put some on it will stop it from coming out:) the set is really good my face looks bk to how it was when I was young and I couldn't be happier!

Melaleuca Clarity works great!
Reviewed on August 15, 2014

I like how clean my skin feels afterwards. Acne is no longer a problem. I love this and the other Melaleuca skin care products I use.

I'm 17 and suffer awful acne
Reviewed on March 24, 2014

I just got this product last month and I got a sun burn recently and was terrified what might happen if I used it while my skin was so sensitive! But i toughened up and to my surprise it made my skin feel so much better!

Ashley, LA
Reviewed on April 25, 2012

I had really bad acne 7th grade up until the beginning of Freshman year, when I got the whole system after a recommendation. The first time I used it, i used the full system plus the quick stick around my nose. My nose peeled really bad, so I decided to carry it in my bag&use it when i felt a new breakout forming at school. Now i'm in my sophomore year of high school&my skin is clear. I use step 2 in the morning, step 4 at school if needed, and 1-3 at night. It took some experimenting to figure out what worked best for my skin. I would definitely recommend this to a friend, family, strangers, everyone. It's also great how it works no only on my face, but shoulders too.

Joann, Guam
Reviewed on May 30, 2011

I'm 16 and have acne monstly on cheeks and chin. This product is working wonders on my face. I'd recomend it to you all.

Sara, California
Reviewed on March 6, 2011

it works grreat! better than anything ive ever tried in the past. im sticking to this.

Anonymous, Idaho
Reviewed on October 17, 2010

it doesnt work! i have been using it for about 3 months and it wont help my acne.

eric, california
Reviewed on August 16, 2010

broke me out with giant zits on my forehead stay away from this thing.

Josh, MN
Reviewed on October 6, 2009

Amazing product. I began using it 1 month ago. The first time I used the new Quick Stick, all the moderate pimples on my nose disappeared in less than an hour. I am not joking. And that quick stick lasts forever. I am a teenager and I keep it in my locker and use it in between classes because it gets rid of oil too. I use the entire system in the morning, when I get home from school, and before I go to sleep. My acne completely cleared up in 2 weeks and is now flawless. Excellent project.