Meladerm For Hyperpigmentation reviews

3.9/5 - 20 reviews

Brand: Meladerm

Meladerm For Hyperpigmentation

Water, Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), PEG 4 (and) Lactic Acid (and) Kojic Acid (and) Butylene Glycol (and) Mulberry Root Extract (and) Bearberry Extract (and) Licorice Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Alpha Arbutin, Cetyl Alcohol (and) Glyceryl Stearate (and) PEG-75 Stearate (and) Ceteth-20 (and) Steareth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sunflower Oil, 1-Methylhydantoine-2-imide (Tego® Cosmo C250), Ethoxydiglycol, Glycereth-26, Glycereth Stearate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Gigawhite™ (Mallow Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract), Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Lemon Juice Extract, Glyceryl-2 Cocoate (and) Benzoic Acid, Carbopol 980, Triethanolamine, Sorbic Acid, Fragrance, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Urea, Emblica Extract.

"Excellent"
Reviewed on June 9, 2016

For 7 years I have tried many products and spent tons of money on other products but nothing worked. I decided to try this and only after 2 weeks I'm seeing improvement. For my Mother to make a comment says alot as she's my worst critic. Definitely would recommend. I've already ordered my next bottle.

Amazing
Reviewed on April 21, 2016

After getting rid of my acne, I was left with dull, uneven skin tone. After using this for a month, I got compliments on my skin, after the second month I kept getting compliments. It brightened up my skin. The moisturizer is great too, it brightened up my skin, I love this brand.

Like a miracle...really
Reviewed on April 5, 2016

I was really self conscious about my acne scars but was also really skeptical of products such as this. I'm so glad I decided to go ahead and try it because it is truly amazing. In about six weeks I went from hiding my face to going out with no makeup on (and I hadn't done that in years). I wish I had taken before pictures to show because it was a really significant change. I'm about to order again. Try this stuff...you will NOT be disappointed.

great daily product
Reviewed on April 1, 2016

I've been using it for almost a year and it does help with post acne pigmentation. My skin looks much smoother and more even tone. Each bottle lasts me about 6 weeks.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT
Reviewed on March 19, 2016

I've been using meladerm for a few years now. I began using meladerm for pigmentation problem, which I came across after having my first child. During my pregnancy I was getting dark shadows in areas of my face and body, using meladerm it made my face even toned, generally brighter and just healthier. I use meladerm after the summer season to even out my skin tone as my tan starts to fade. I love this product because it naturally brightens the apprance of your face without being too abrasive to the skin unlike other products that help to even skin tones and textures this product helps to bring back the natural moisture we all need in our skin. Also I'd like to just mention they have a fantastic approach to their customer service, recently I had an order that didn't go as planned, they were happy to help, they put in a fantastic goodwill gesture too. Civant look after their customers. I can't mistake them, only thing I would say is I would be happier if they had a store in London.

PERFECT for acne scars and dry skin
Reviewed on March 14, 2016

As a woman of color with very sensitive skin, finding a product that actually works for my skin has always been a challenge. I'm still researching for an ideal cleanser, but I'll never switch moisturizes. Meladerm has literally transformed my skin. When I bought I only expected it to clear my acne scars...but it ended up clearing up everything else to. Dry spots, random discoloration, dark eye circles, etc.

Within a span of two months I went from having people randomly recommending foundations to me, to having people tell me how gorgeous my skin is. :)

Results are obvious
Reviewed on February 13, 2016

"This product works, I have been using it for the past 3 months and results are obvious. My dark spots are about 40% lighter, but you have to use it with consistence. They are not completely gone but with regular use i will see a drastic result.

This product will give you result but you have to use it regularly and with patience and don't forget to use SPF."

ABSOLUTE NIGHTMARE - INSANE BREAKOUT!
Reviewed on February 13, 2016

I used this product only in a vain attempt to perfect what I already had: good skin. I had 2 small PIH spots on my cheek that I wanted to fade away, and a scattering of spots on my chin (which never bothered me actually because it wasn't screaming directly in my face like forhead or cheek acne, you know). 3 weeks after using this product, my skin is the worst it's ever been in my entire life - for the 0.0000001 degree of (non-discernible) lightening it provided to each spot, it created 2 fresh new dark ones. I suffer from instant hyperpigmentation so when I get a pimple - it doesn't matter how big or small, it WILL leave a dark spot. When I spot a pimple on my face, I never even see the pimple itself (which only lasts for 2 - 4 days anyway), I see the dark spot I'm going to be left with for 2 - 4 MONTHS. Luckily, I had had pretty good skin before this horrific product and pimples were few and far in between which is the only reason my face was relatively clear. I thought it was suspicious that this thing essentially had 100% positive reviews which is simply shady especially on the internet. I am now convinced that it's simply marketing propoganda and best be assured that I will be posting my negative review on every forum, source and social media I can lay my hands on. Meladerm is the worst thing that ever hapened to my skin. And of course bogus '30 day guarantee' is bogus as if you try to contact them via phone, you get put on hold and then the line is cut on you. Of course.

by linn on 11/12/2016 09:01
omg realy i was depsperate to get healthy skin that is why im here in this site...im so atempted to one meladerm good thing i read your post...
I love this cream!!!!
Reviewed on February 11, 2016

I'm in love with this cream!! It is the first thing that has worked for my melasma. I have tried so many other expensive ones to no avail. Thank you for such a wonderful product!!

Blondie76

Helped with acne too!
Reviewed on July 24, 2015

I bought this for the scars but the added benefit was that it even helped with flare ups and reducing my acne. Glad I tried this little gem