Page 3 of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel reviews

3.7/5 - 126 reviews

Water (purified), Peg 200, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Reviewed on October 1, 2010

I am in love! A month back I had a seriously horrible flare up that wrecked havoc on my face. About two weeks ago I started putting Mederma on my face at night after I cleansed. I get in 2 to 3 layers a night, alternating between mederma brand gel, and kroger brand scar cream. After I had done this just three days, I was already getting compliments on my complexion! It even helped get rid of active pimples on my face and is helping push out blackheads (which was a totally unexpected and fantastic bonus). One downside is I can't put it on in the morning, because my makeup will make it peel. Also, make sure to rub it in completely- keep rubbing until it starts to dry- or it will have more of a tendency to peel off, especially when you are adding additional layers.

I have had a great success with using these scar creams, you should try it!

Reviewed on September 25, 2010

I would reccomend this to anyone who is getting acne for the first time or wants a light UV protectant with an added bonus. Too slow/not porwelful enough for old acne scars.

Reviewed on September 21, 2010

Good if you aren't using any acne treatments or if using on scars on your body

Reviewed on September 21, 2010

Well, I actually just apply it 2 times a day cos it takes me so long to apply it (I have scars all over my face) since you have to rub it for about 1 minute.

I find this one the best product Ive ever used. I could see the result just after 4 days and it was amazing. This gel even cleared out my blemishes since it contains allantoin. I actually did some research and this is a natural, non-toxic and safe mechanical which can sooth your skin and wipe away the acnes

If you are allergic to onion or your skin is too sensitive to it, then this gel isnt for you, it may cause you irritation, redness and even more breakouts. Other ingredients in the gel are also non-toxic and safe for your skin.

In my case, I think Im gonna be a long term customer of this brand. Just so happy with the result!

Reviewed on July 7, 2010

This product is absoulutely wonderful! I have been using it for about a month and it has helped me out so much. I initially bought it for acne scars but it has not only helped even those out it has also cleared my acne up. I'm going to buy my second tube today and hopefully in another month all my scars will be gone!

Reviewed on June 29, 2010

This is the best anti marks product that I have used by a long shot. Simply superb and highly recommended.

Reviewed on May 25, 2010

I had some acne nasty scars on my cheeks. A few weeks of this products didn't seem to really do anything. I recommend trying other products listed on this sites such as MaMa lotion.

Reviewed on April 4, 2010

I have used Mederma on my big, red, bumpy acne scar in the left area of my forehead. My scar was very embarrassing and lowered my self-esteem quite a bit. I used Mederma for about 2 weeks and my scar is almost completely gone! I sometimes only apply twice a day, but it seems to not effect the process much. It works very well with my other products such as Retin-A micro, and causes no irration! I would reccomend this product for anybody with moderate acne scars! P.S. When using product, I put on Mederma last, so it doesnt get rubbed off!

Reviewed on February 10, 2010

About a year ago I started getting acne due to stressors in my life. I then developed the terrible habit of nitpicking any little pimple on my face...which in turn has left me with minor (but still upsetting) red marks/scars that take forever to go away. I have never felt so insecure in public situations. Since I always read reviews online for products, I read all of these and decided it seemed worth the $ to try it. I have been using it for 3 days and have already noticed a drastic difference in the coloring/appearance of these scars! Definitely worth the money. I will keep using it and am excited about the results I will continue to see. (Side note: I don't mind the smell or the fact that it sometimes itches---with everything good you have to take the bad--and getting rid of these dark spots is worth it!!)

Reviewed on January 17, 2010

I am a light skinned African American and I have very sensitive honey complexion skin so when I get a pimple it scars very easily. I had three scars for all a few months old and nothing else I tried eliminated the scars. I put the Maderma on before bed and I when I woke up the next morning and looked in the mirror I noticed peeling where I put the medicine. I actually peeled the skin away revealing new skin and the scar was almost completely gone!