Page 2 of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel reviews

3.7/5 - 130 reviews

Brand: Mederma

Mederma Advanced Scar Gel

Water (purified), Peg 200, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Mederma Advanced Scar Gel, .7 oz
updated: 09/02/2015 01:40 UTC

Reviewed on February 27, 2012

This stuff works! I saw an incredible amount of repair happen. I had 3 huge scars on my face! When I used this during the day and curad scar therapy pads cut to size at night, my skin completely healed. I also took 2000 mg of vitamin C and fish oil, a multivitamin, and alpha lipoic acid every day to aid in healing. It is so important to make sure your immune system is boosted to allow it to heal your skin. Also drink tons of water and limit stress. The stuff acne sufferers should know already! Also those complaining about the price should check out ebay! I got 2 tubes for 12.00! Be resourceful folks!

Reviewed on February 18, 2012

Tried it twice. Both times it caused large painful cysts to form after 3 or 4 days of use. I wouldn't reccomend this product for severe acne at all.

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

This stuff works wondersssss!!!!!!! I swear by this. Honestly, you see results within the first 3 days, and i know that may be hard to believe, but everyone is different. I truly love this stuff and im glad it's affordable at drugstores.

Reviewed on December 3, 2011

Be careful with this product. I can't recommend it, sadly.

by smarie23 on 07/07/2014 09:08
Why?
Reviewed on October 16, 2011

definitely recommend using this immediately after you get the scar works great on new scars

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

Never try any mederma product again

by smarie23 on 07/07/2014 09:08
Why?
Reviewed on June 26, 2011

/worth using on a new incision.

Reviewed on February 7, 2011

i m applying for few months i have 3-4 scars on my cheeks . it working slowly but i was using it daily.

Reviewed on February 3, 2011

I DO NOT use the gel, I used to but I hated that it peeled when I put on makeup. Now I use the Merderma cream with spf. It is a few dollars extra, but worth it. It goes on easier & I have no problems with it with my make up.

I used Mederma before for about 3 months, & it did help, I'm just can't remember how much it helped because it was a long time ago. But I remember that it did help, I just had to quit using it then because I couldn't afford it! lol.

But now, I'm back on it, have been for a little over a month & I think it has helped. Most of my scars are really old, so I will continue using for some more months (if I can continue to afford it! lol)

But I know for a fact it does help, so I do reccommend it.