Page 2 of Mederma Advanced Scar Gel reviews

3.7/5 - 128 reviews

Water (purified), Peg 200, Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Allium Cepa (Onion) Bulb Extract, Lecithin, Methylparaben, Sorbic Acid, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Reviewed on January 21, 2012

This stuff works wondersssss!!!!!!! I swear by this. Honestly, you see results within the first 3 days, and i know that may be hard to believe, but everyone is different. I truly love this stuff and im glad it's affordable at drugstores.

Reviewed on December 3, 2011

Be careful with this product. I can't recommend it, sadly.

by smarie23 on 07/07/2014 09:08
Why?
Reviewed on October 16, 2011

definitely recommend using this immediately after you get the scar works great on new scars

Reviewed on September 5, 2011

Never try any mederma product again

by smarie23 on 07/07/2014 09:08
Why?
Reviewed on June 26, 2011

/worth using on a new incision.

Reviewed on February 7, 2011

i m applying for few months i have 3-4 scars on my cheeks . it working slowly but i was using it daily.

Reviewed on February 3, 2011

I DO NOT use the gel, I used to but I hated that it peeled when I put on makeup. Now I use the Merderma cream with spf. It is a few dollars extra, but worth it. It goes on easier & I have no problems with it with my make up.

I used Mederma before for about 3 months, & it did help, I'm just can't remember how much it helped because it was a long time ago. But I remember that it did help, I just had to quit using it then because I couldn't afford it! lol.

But now, I'm back on it, have been for a little over a month & I think it has helped. Most of my scars are really old, so I will continue using for some more months (if I can continue to afford it! lol)

But I know for a fact it does help, so I do reccommend it.

Reviewed on January 26, 2011

I absolutely adore this product. I get large pimples around my jawline which often leave an ugly sore or scab when popped. Mederma has really helped soften the scabs, while making the skin pinker instead of a bright and agitated red. Although the tube claims you shouldn't use this on open wounds, it's worked really well for me on open sores and I have yet to experience a problem. I have noticed that it will put a shiny film over open sores, but this is beneficial if you want to cover it with make-up. Mederma seems to make the most dramatic improvements when left on overnight. I usually leave a large drop on the problem area and rinse it off in the morning. Although it does sort of get stuck on there it can be removed with warm water.

Reviewed on January 23, 2011

Mederma is great! It really helps with acne scars, and it reduces the redness quickly.

However, do NOT use this product before you go to bed. The itchiness will drive you crazy! One night, I woke up and realized I was furiously rubbing my face against my pillow. Haha.