Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Makeup reviews

2.5/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Makeup

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Isododecane, Dimethicone, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethylsilyl Propylsilsequioxane, Glycerin, Silica, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin 3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, Nylon 12, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

Maybelline New York Super Stay 24Hr Makeup, Nude, 1 Fluid Ounce
updated: 04/24/2017 18:41 UTC

Maybelline Superstay 24 Hour Makeup

Good to use without any treatment underneath.
Reviewed on November 6, 2013

Before I started using BenzaClin I would have given this a better review but it really reacts negatively with my medication. The coverage is good and applies well with a sponge or fingers. Streaky with a brush. When I put it on over my BenzaClin it makes the medication burn and sting and it seems to separate or peel the medication in clumps off my skin.

Fake orange look!
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

I liked it at first, then it look orange just a few hours later. It didn't cover really. It just...sat there, ya know? It didn't mask my flaws like a foundation should. Not to mention, it's drying.

Broke me out terribly!
Reviewed on August 26, 2013

The title says it all, this foundation broke me out terribly. I don't think it was the only culprit but it definitely exacerbated the acne that I already had. I also found the tone overly pink for me even though the same tone (cameo) in another one of Maybelline's liquid foundations matches my skin perfectly. For someone who doesn't have acne issues it could be a good foundation. It is quite long wearing, though nothing like as long as 24 hours in my opinion, and it goes on easily and gives good coverage. But I would warn acne sufferers to stay away!

Great!
Reviewed on July 13, 2013

This foundation is great! The finish is a semi matte/can be dewier if you have oily skin. It gives excellent, pretty natural looking coverage for light scarring and redness. It's very breathable and lives up to its long wearing promises without getting cakey or greasy looking. It caused me no breakouts or irritation whatsoever. If you can find a perfect color match, this is a great drug store find!!!