Maybelline Purestay Powder Foundation SPF 15 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Octinoxate (4%).

Other Ingredients:
Talc, Silica, Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Glyceryl Ethylhexanoate/Stearate/Adipate, Alumina, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, C9-15 Fluoroalcohol Phosphates, Methicone, PTFE, Polyethylene, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Cerium Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Helianthus Annuus, Mineral Oil. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

Maybelline Purestay Powder & Foundation SPF 15, Nude - .34 oz
updated: 10/02/2014 03:37 UTC

Reviewed on April 9, 2013

I had previously reviewed this and loved it. I had stopped using it to try Bare Minerals which was a big mistake. I then used Physicians Formula for a long time which was good for my skin but the color was never right. I went back to this foundation about a month ago & remember why I loved it so much to begin with. the color match is great, it doesn't break me out, its super easy to apply and lasts all day. I would 100% recommend this to anyone with breakout prone skin. Its my HG foundation!

Reviewed on October 31, 2011

I started using this when I need to stop using a mineral makeup that was irriating my skin. It has been awesome! It matched my skin well. Has a good coverage and really lasts all day. It has kept my oily skin less oily without drying. Really not complaints...its great!

Reviewed on August 30, 2010

I love this foundation. I have active acne and scarring and this gives great coverage. You can easily control the amount of coverage. i prefer to apply with a dense powder brush and if it looks powdery, I'll spray some Evian spray to set the makeup.

It doesn't have mica in it which causes me to break out more so that is great.

If you want to even out your skin, cover spots, and like easy to apply make up, this is it.