Maybelline Pure Makeup reviews

3.5/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Pure Makeup

Aqua/Water Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Kaolin, Polyacrylamide, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, C9-15 Fluoroalocohol Phosphates, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Aluminum Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Laureth-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Sodium C8-16 Isoalkylsuccinyl Wheat Protein Sulfonate, Dimethiconol, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Biosaccaride Gum-1, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Chamomillia Recutita/Matricaria Extract, Aloe Barbadensis/Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract.

[+/- May Contain Ci77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Mica, Ci 42090/Blue1]

Reviewed on May 7, 2011

i bought this from the US via ebay especially as i'd heard good things but unfortunately it was completely rubbish!

Lady of the South, Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed on March 13, 2011

I love this i bought to me by a friend who had never tried it and i feel in love with it so i replaced my expensive liquid with this and continued to use my expensive powder which gives it a flawless look after the concealer and powder have set . It doesnt bother my oily skin which is a plus for us shiny gals !! So sad every time we find a product we love they axe it off the market.

Playing_In_Traffic, Missouri
Reviewed on December 10, 2010

This is the only foundation I have ever liked, but it got discontinued. Good thing-I keep it simple now, anyway, and stick to concealer and a light setting powder.

I feel like my acne may have slightly improved after skipping foundation every day.

Ally, Australia
Reviewed on May 31, 2010

Good foundation, okay coverage. Great that it doesn't cause breakouts and contains water

Reviewed on March 13, 2010

I have oily skin, and this foundation covers well without being too heavy and absorbs some of the excess oil. It matches my skin tone well and stays put for most of the day.

Reviewed on January 10, 2010

Although this foundation is really easy to apply I found it dried very weirdly into a powder. I have dry skin so it wasn't an attractive look. It may work well for someone with oily skin though.