Maybelline Pure Liquid Mineral Foundation reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Mark product as reinstated

Best foundation I've found for my acne-prone skin
Reviewed on August 26, 2013

I love this foundation. I've tried quite a few different ones over my long time struggling with acne and I kept coming back to this one time and time again after others broke me out so now I would never use anything else! The coverage is good enough for me most of the time and the cameo tone matches my skin perfectly. It also contains spf 18 which is good for anyone who burns easily or is using benzoyl peroxide. It doesn't feel heavy and I've never found it to break me out so for me it's definitely a keeper!

Reviewed on July 12, 2011

I used this for years but was concerned that it wasn't 'mineral' and it broke me out a little bit.

I switched to Clinique Anti Blemish Foundation for a while which would crack and make my skin peel. I went back to Maybelline and fell in love with it all over again.

I only wear makeup at the weekend so personally, I can deal with a few whiteheads in return for a great foundation which does everything I want in terms of coverage and making my skin look great.