Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation reviews

3.5/5 - 13 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation

Titanium Dioxide (12.6%) and Zinc Oxide (21%).

Bismuth Oxychloride, Mica, Iron Oxides, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide.

Maybelline New York Mineral Power Powder Foundation, Pure Beige- 0.28 Ounce
updated: 06/07/2017 04:07 UTC
Maybelline Mineral Power Powder Foundation, Classic Ivory
updated: 06/07/2017 04:07 UTC

Like this!
Reviewed on May 14, 2015

I have been using this powder for awhile now. It is a great product for the price. If you have oily skin I recommend using this makeup. It is good for when you need touch ups throughout the day. You can find it at walmart, walgreens, and many other drugstores. Where I am from it is around $8-10 dollars.

Great store brand mineral foundation
Reviewed on October 4, 2013

I really love this foundation! To apply it correctly and get the full coverage you should really use your own Full face brush or Kabuki brush to get greater results. I find the one that comes with it would be an okay alternative if it was an emergency if used correctly, with lots of care and time. It only takes me about 5 minutes to apply this all over my face, I like to slowly build up the coverage to a medium-full coverage. You MUST read the sticker (instructions) and packet to understand how to apply it properly to get the best results. Once you learn the trick its really easy to put on without looking cakey or weird. All you have to do is read the instructions and LESS IS MORE~! That rule goes with any mineral foundation.

Reviewed on March 20, 2012

For me, this is the best product for a natural, even looking skin tone for the price.

Slim, KC
Reviewed on March 19, 2012

~I Love it! Its super hard to find my shade (Honey Beige)

~The brush it comes with is too harsh and doesn't blend it well on your skin (used my ecotools retractable brush)

~It didnt break me out at all and I have VERY sensitive/acne-prone skin

I say its worth a try ladies!

Monique, Long Beach, LB
Reviewed on October 17, 2011

i been using this mineral powder foundation for 3 years already and I love it,it leaves your skin looking flawless,and I think its with using :)

Anonymous
Reviewed on June 23, 2011

Loved this product!

It was affordable but the amount it had wasn't worth it.

Reviewed on January 18, 2011

I think this is worth using. It worked for me but may not for others.

Ti, Brisbane
Reviewed on January 2, 2011

I bought it because my sister who had recovered from acne prone skin was using it, and it seemed to work fine for her. I had borrowed hers once and used my own brush and the tone of the makeup had blended in well and stayed on all night. However when I wore it in the day, my skin became increasingly oily and it was hard to clean off. I could also see small pimples forming in places which aren't very common for me. So I've stopped using it.

Nicole, Wisconsin
Reviewed on November 22, 2010

Best foundation I've tried.

Cailove, Canada
Reviewed on October 29, 2010

provides pretty good coverage and didn't cause me to break out - so thats good! :)

however, it doesn't prevent shine (which is a big concern for me) and considering what it delivers, its a bit expensive. it didn't work that well for me, but its not bad makeup.