Maybelline Dream Matte Powder reviews

3.4/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Talc, Nylon-12, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Magnesium Stearate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Triisocetyl Citrate, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben.

May also contain:
Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder, Sand, Medium 0-1, 0.32 Ounce
Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder, Beige, Medium 2-2.5, 0.32 Ounce
Maybelline New York Dream Matte Powder, Honey, Medium 3-4, 0.32 Ounce

Not for me
Reviewed on January 25, 2014

I did not like. Maybe you will. I used it a while back for a longish time.

Reviewed on March 11, 2013

I do trial and error with a LOT of drug store make-up, I have very oily skin, I have not found the perfect pressed powder yet that stays on all day without needing touchups, but I would give this a 6/10 you have to be light with the application and blend well for good results.

Reviewed on January 4, 2013

Horrible product I will never buy this again

Reviewed on December 21, 2012

I used this along with the dream matte mousse and the foundation itself made me break out incredibly... probably an allergic reaction, which sucked cause I loved it so much.

The powder didn't make me break out as much, but I still am. Going to stop using this.

Reviewed on June 7, 2012

Reccomened if you have oily skin. I have oily skin.. & this works great!!

Reviewed on June 4, 2012

it was good, but i like something a bit more natural looking

Reviewed on March 19, 2012

I gave this a try because I saw good reviews about it. I have been acne-free for months on DK's Regimen, but using this make-up for less than a week gave me five pimples. I'm going to be returning it.

Reviewed on February 24, 2012

I have VERY oily skin! Although I can't control it 100%, this is the best finishing powder I have ever used. And it's much less expensive than most other powders. This product is great to set your foundation, but my mom and I actually also use it as a primer too and it works beautifully. I've tried using different makeup brushes, but for some strange reason the powder is very compacted in the packaging, so it's kind of hard to get it on my brush. Does anyone else have this problem?

I definitely recommend this. Give it a try and if you don't like it, at least you're out only 7 or 8 dollars instead of 20 or 30 dollars!

Reviewed on September 14, 2010

This sets my foundation amazingly! I love the feeling I love the look it gives. It last long and helps keep the shine away. I have very oily skin. I use this with Revlon Colour stay! This powder is a good one especially for the price!!

Reviewed on December 31, 2009

This is the best powder I've ever tried. I use it either over foundation or on it's own when my skin is clear.