Maybelline Dream Liquid Foundation reviews

2.8/5 - 12 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Water (Aqua), Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Cyclohexasiloxane, PEG 9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, PEG 10 Dimethicone, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, PEG 9, Aluminum Hydroxide, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides).

Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation, Natural Ivory Light 3, 1 Fluid Ounce
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse Airbrush Finish, Porcelain Ivory, 1 fl oz
updated: 12/18/2014 03:33 UTC
Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation, Natural Beige Medium 2.5, 1 Fluid Ounce

This Product Destroys My Skin
Reviewed on October 22, 2014

I have extremely dry, sensitive skin. I am 80% sure it is the foundation I am using, because all other products I use have something like salicylic acid or are meant to help the skin. This mousse has nothing useful in it. I have no idea what other liquid foundation to go to, now... or if I should switch to powder, instead.

Broke me out!
Reviewed on July 1, 2014

I didn't think I had "break out prone" skin, but trying to find a foundation (switching from mineral powder bc I feel like it dulls complexion) & about everything so far has caused acne. I only wore this the last 2 days & each day have more & more spots. Deeeep painful ones & little white heads also. I have very dry skin & I felt Oily & like I had a mask on. (Which it did help flaky spots a bit) Second day I used just tiny amount thinking it would b better. Nope. I do like the pump, & think it could work for someone else maybe. Maybe in winter it won't effect me as badly.

Caused My Acne
Reviewed on March 8, 2014

I was recommended this product by my sister. At the time of my purchase, I was looking for a nice coverage, drugstore foundation. My sister had this item, and she suggested for me to buy it as well. At first, I was very pleased with the product. It came with a pump, which I love because it's very nice and sanitary. The shade matched more or less, and the coverage was medium-thick. After a while, I noticed some acne forming on my forehead. This was my first experience with acne. Me, being the idiot I was, thought it would go away after a while like my other skin blemishes usually did. Well, ladies and gentlemen, it did not. I actually covered it up more with the foundation, making it 100x worse. I finally realized the cause of my acne, and needless to say, I will not be using it again.

Product wise, it is also very thick. This is not something I look for in a makeup product, because I like it to feel very light when I'm wearing makeup. It has very medium coverage, but if you put a tad bit too much, it will look extremely cakey. The other complaint I have about this product is that it comes off very easily. I would dab at my face for a tiny millimeter of a second and a bunch of product would be left on my finger. This foundation is a no go from me.

Not my favorite
Reviewed on June 30, 2013

In my opinion this foundation doesn't provide much coverage at all and it's not buildable with out looking foolish. This hard to find a skin match with the colors they give you to choose from. All the colors are yellow tones to me or pink tones. I don't have anything like that I am a true nude so I don't need anything yellow or pink. Plus the pump on the bottle always breaks!

Reviewed on May 4, 2013

I bought this a few weeks ago, and i think its awful. Within one night of wearing it, i broke out really bad. Its oily and greasy, and within about 40 minutes your face will look shiny and disgusting. I threw it out the next day. If you have dry skin you might like it, but if your acne prone dont even waste your time. Especially i n summer.

Reviewed on March 12, 2013

Good product to use if you want natural looking skin with makeup.

Reviewed on October 28, 2011

it gives me breakouts during summer and clog pores, but in winters its worth using it. if you still want to use it in summer then you need to prime use face before applying it.

Reviewed on September 14, 2010

I love this foundation it is my 2nd favorite foundation aside from Revlon colour stay, I unfortunatly cannoy wear this foundation durring the summer time with my oily skin so I wear revlon colour stay for the summer time and durring the winter I will switch, depending on how I feel, I have to touch up alot more with this one and it dosent last as long but its alot more lighter feel and comes off easier. And the look is great, I love it. Like I said it really gives a airbrush finish! This and the matte finish powder are great together! And the coverage is amazing!

Reviewed on June 13, 2010

nice foundation,with good coverage without being cakey.

I'ts a good price for what it does.

Reviewed on May 24, 2010

If you don't have sensitive skin or excessive scars this is a good product.