Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Titanium Dioxide (1.15%).

Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Pentylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Xyloside, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector SPF 30, Light/Medium, 1 fl oz
updated: 09/24/2016 06:44 UTC
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector SPF 30, Medium, 1 fl oz
updated: 09/24/2016 06:44 UTC
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector SPF 30, Light, 1 fl oz
updated: 09/24/2016 06:44 UTC
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector SPF 30, Medium / Deep, 1 fl oz
updated: 09/24/2016 06:44 UTC
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector SPF 30, Deep, 1 fl oz

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-In-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector

Can be very bad or good depending on skin type
Reviewed on July 7, 2016

I am rating it 3 stars because I used to LOVE this in college when my skin was normal and I wasn't breaking out. Now my skin is combo/oily & I am experiencing a lot of hormonal breakouts. I tried it again currently and it didn't work well, but I know it's not the fault of the BB, it's just my skin currently.

Pros: Makes your skin glow (especially great for dark circles or signs of tiredness), dewy finish, moisturizing, evens skin tone, literally feels like you aren't wearing anything, goes on smoothly, didn't cause me to break out at all.

Cons: VERY sheer coverage (Great when my skin was good in college and didn't need coverage, but bad for acne and scarring now), if you have oily skin this can look greasy because it's a dewy finish instead of matte.

Bad bad not recommended
Reviewed on April 13, 2016

Had a very bad experience with this BB. This was actually the first product I tried when trying out drugstore BBs as I have used Korean brands prior. This one was tacky on my skin and my face broke out a lot with big and painful pimples! :(

I had to throw this away as soon as I discovered this was the culprit.