Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer reviews

3.6/5 - 11 reviews

Brand: Maybelline

Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer

G2085 Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ozokerite, Kaolin, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Talc, Propylparaben, Polybutene, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, TBHQ. May Contain: Cl 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Cl 77499, Cl 77492, Cl 77491/Iron Oxides, Cl 77163/Bismuth Oxychloride, Cl 77007/Ultramarines, Cl 77289/Chromium Hydroxide Green.

Maybelline Cover Stick Waterproof Concealer, Ivory, .16 oz
Maybelline Cover Stick Waterproof Concealer, Medium Beige, .16 oz
Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer, Deep Beige, Medium 2, .16 oz
Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer, Medium Beige, Medium 1, 0.16 Ounce
Maybelline New York Cover Stick Concealer, Fair Light 1, 0.16 Ounce

Great Coverage
Reviewed on August 9, 2015

I've tried every concealer out there and this is the best for me. Apply before foundation on really dark spots, but leave the rest for after your foundation, so you don't overdo it.

Not the best coverage
Reviewed on January 18, 2014

I purchased both the green and yellow concealers and what I've found is that unless it's really hot out and the products are melting a bit, they're really hard to blend onto your skin. I have to apply several coats of the green stick until I see the redness is gone, but by then it looks cakey. Same goes for the yellow corrector. I'd say the worst part has to be that whenever I use it on the redness on my cheeks and then apply foundations, only a few hours later and the foundation has rubbed off my cheeks.

Great. (:
Reviewed on October 24, 2013

This is a staple in my makeup collection. I use it after my primer on my zits and on the center of my right cheek where I have scarring. Then, I apply a skin colored concealer over that to help it blend into my foundation better. This stuff is amazing. I use the green version of this and it helps conceal redness perfectly. I would suggest using a concealer brush instead of applying it straight to the skin from the stick to conserve product and to help bacteria from spreading. I also found applying this with a concealer brush cover the zit more. (:

Selective coverage
Reviewed on June 30, 2013

This was perfect for hiding those pesky little red marks left behind after acne. I didn't have have much luck with the product helping active zits look better I think that it made by active acne look worse.

Just, NY
anabelle, California
Reviewed on July 17, 2011

its a qreat concealer for a druq store makeup

Reviewed on June 17, 2011

It looks okay in bad lighting, but real lighting shows that it is patchy and non covering. Maybe its just on oilier skin, like mine, but this didn't work at all.

Reviewed on June 9, 2011

only put a little bit on the places you want to put it, then carefully blend. It does not cover well on flaky skin, and for a red face use a green conclear or had with the conclear a green powder to blend together. Got this conclear on sale, so now it's probably $7-11 dollars.

Loz, Australia
Reviewed on July 27, 2010

Great product for coverage of blemishes, red spots and pigmentation, however I don't know that it is the best thing to cover acne when it's not free from oils etc.

Alyssa, HI