Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 86 reviews

Brand: Maxi-Peel

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Octyl Methoxycinnamide, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Propylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Salicylic Acid, Polypropylene, Tetrahydrodiferuloymethane, Water, (and) Glycerin (and) Rumex Occidentalis Extract (and) Ascorbic acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (and) Sodium Ascorbate (and) Tocopherol (and) Retinol, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene.

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream #3 (20g)
updated: 03/27/2015 04:44 UTC
Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream #2 (20g)
updated: 03/27/2015 04:45 UTC

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

very nice if used properly
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

At first I was really hesitant on trying this product since my skin is very sensitive and has itchy patches every now and then but after trying maxi-peel cream number 1 once every night, reddish tingling skin is part of the process at day 1, 2 and 3 but it should be gone after 10minutes if not stop using the product, it will burn your skin and while using it refrain from exposure to sunlight as in NO sunligt or any other form of heat. My skin exfoliated within 2-3 days after using it and worked wonders I have a clear skin and the itchy patches are gone. Now I'm just using moisturizer at day and maxipeel cream every other night just to maintain my skin. Remember that when you are using maxi-peel you can't use other exfoliating product alongside with it. For example use cetaphil facial cleanser day and night, physiogel moisturizer during daytime with Maxi-peel at nightime.

Maxi peel exfoliant cream #1
Reviewed on February 7, 2015

is it really true that when you first used the product youll experience reddish, tingling effect. Coz first time ko pong gumamit ng maxi peel exfoliant cream 1 tonight then after applying it with moisturizer namula po yung mukha ko then mas lalong naging dark parang naburn. Normal lang po ba talaga to? Reply po asap. Thanks

no peeling yet
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

I am using maxi peel solution #3 for 4 days but i noticed there's no reddining of my face and no peeling? Is maxi peel works for me or not? Because i think its not working because i cant see that reddening and peeling for 4days and what the box say's that it will peel 1-2 days, i use koijic aan acid for cleansing and then maxipeel,

Maxi Peel number 1
Reviewed on December 21, 2014

Hi so i've been using Maxi Peel no. 1. I started using it last december 17 this almost 5 days now, I think I burned my skin while using it, my skin now is so dark and has dark patches and sting a lot. Should I continue usinb it? Or this is how it's suppose to work? Thank you!

Before using maxi peel I was using a whitening soap with I think really made my skin in my face thin... Please respond. Thank you very much for your help!

by paui0420 on 01/14/2015 18:14
At first my skin also feels like that but after 10-12 days of using the product (its max 1) it begun to peels off..its actually akward at firts since it feels like yours face is somewhat thickineng or something like that, I gave it a rest for about two days then apply it again and it started peeling off.. and the burning sensation you feel as well as darkening of the skin eventually lessen. Hope this helps..
Suggestions from dermatologists
Reviewed on December 2, 2014

If you will use this product, don't make it so harsh with your face, it can lead it to severe peeling and burning sometimes. Don't use different products that may ruin the stages of maxi-peel content when in use. If many are saying that this is effective, well it is really effective as it is. It is also important the inside structure not only the outside, you should avoid eating foods that are oily, sweets and sugary. I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU WILL "NEVER" EAT THIS KINDS OF FOODS, BUT TRY TO LESSEN SOME :D Like, if you're eating doughnuts and delicacies everyday, OH NO! It will really worsen your acne* just make it to the point that you're eating in a rightful diet ;D and also, experts say that stress may worsen your acne, but stress doesn't cause acne, but it may just worsen it.

Maxipeel exfoliant 1
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

I used maxipeel exfoliant #1 because i have sensitive skin and moderate acne... I've use this product and after two days of applying this my skin started the peeling that was said is the main effect of the product... After a werk of applying this product my skin started to look fair and to have a glowing effect...I was applying maxipeel before I sleep and applied it everyday.

by MartySophie on 12/02/2014 02:30
I am about try this cream, but I'm just thinking if this would help me. Because after a month then, I am about to stop my medication from my dermatologist, but then my acne/pimples aren't gone at all. Does this mean that there is no real treatment for my skin? I don't want to live like this, "always looking for treatments." But if this would be effective, I want to try some, but the problem is, I don't know where to get this cream? And I also don't know how much this would cost?
by kayeespina on 12/13/2014 16:53
hey martysophie are you not from the philippines? u sound like ur not from phils. coz almost every filipinos know maxipeel. and dont worry much coz it OTC and cheap. check it
by MartySophie on 12/23/2014 12:06
Thank you for responding on my question ;D I never thought anyone would do the thing like you did. Actually, I am from the Philippines, yes I do not sound like filipino and even my friends call me "baduy" whenever I am speaking to our provincial language, "kapampangan". Anyways, so I got this facial cleanser, maxi peel pore refining the one which is color pink. I am thinking so.. But if this thing would help me then it's great! But may I ask you some questions if you don't mind? That's the problem to myself, I am really clumsy and negative, also troublemaker. Thank you! really, I do appreciate your respond ;D
PERFECT PRODUCT(literally)
Reviewed on February 19, 2014

Actually I am using the exfoliant solution and it's my 20th day of using it .. It was just so amazing how Set of maxi-peel is really compliment with each other including maxi-peel facial wash, maxi-peel pore refining cleanser, maxi-peel concealing cream.. at first , i am afraid to use it because i'm a guy so i turn to use the master way back when i were 2nd year high school when the pimple began to swell .... and then it worsen making my face full of acne's... through the years i tried a lot of products.. ponds,silka papaya soap, vaseline men, extract, skinwhite.. and lastly the MESTIZA Skin soap that makes my face dry and worse than ever.. so by that time MAXI-PEEL introduces to me..

Morning Regimen:

Wash your face with maxi-peel facial wash cleanse it with maxi-peel pore refining cleanser then put maxi-peel concealing cream..

Evening:

Wash your face with maxi-peel facial wash.. after that use cracked ice and wrap it on a clean wash cloth then gently compress it in your face to tighten your pores.. do it for 10 mins. it can help to close your pores and make your pimple dry in swelling then after that.. apply exfoliant solution (NOTE: swab your face so gentle so that your skin will not be harsh follow the right instruction in the box of maxi-peel) wait for 20 mins. before applying the concealing cream..

WARNING: DON'T ATTEMPT TO USE OTHER BRANDS IN THIS REGIMEN TO ACHIEVE THE GUARANTEED EFFECT..

in women before putting make up massage the ice on your face so that it won't trigger your pores :)

Happy.. Blemish free day

by curiousity on 08/24/2014 09:44
i have a question. what level of maxipeel did you use? and should i use #1 first before using number 2 & 3 or it dpends on how severe your acne is?
by Mikmik05 on 11/14/2014 13:16
How to removed acne marks?
by Mikmik05 on 11/14/2014 13:17
How to removed acne marks?
very effective, pimple free
Reviewed on October 27, 2013

This product is supert! I am in abroad and tried a lot of expensive products but nothing is better than maxipeel cream. No pimples, my face is clear and glowy. Ive been using these for years, at least 2-3x a week for maintenance.

by yaby on 11/11/2013 16:37
how long was your peeling stage?
Reviewed on May 16, 2013

I've been using it for 2 weeks now, the #2. Hasn't done anything to my scars. I'll try the #3 and I'll see. I've not even peeled lol

by jdv82 on 10/27/2013 09:03
you cannot see the peeling process of this product,thats the good thing about it. But try to check your towel after washing your face. You can see tiny bits of your dead skin.
Reviewed on December 12, 2012

I have been using maxi peel for quiet some time now, say 5 years. My childhood friend and a cousin recommended this one to me. And it really worked with dark pigmentation of my skin as the effect of a facial cleanser that I was using. Of course, you should expect itchiness, first few days of using it, and peeling. I would not use this one if I wasnot seeing the effects it has on my friend and cousin. And after using this, I would applied a chinese pearl creme, O mei su. I think they are a perfect combination. First, I was only using themaxi peel#3 as suggested, please just rub t so gently and lightly on your face, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. After the peeling period, you know what I did, i mixed with the Eskinol facial cleanser, just the small bottle of maxi 3 mixed with the big botlle of eskinol facial cleanser, rub it so gently on your face and then apply the o-mei-su pearl creme(this is like a moisturizer), others may not feel comfortable using this one at first but you may get used to it, a friend to whom I recommended this one told me that she felt her face warm when using this and can't stand it. the people aroundme noticed the changes in my facial skin and that my face is glowing thought I would slept late at night.

Always remember after washing your face to just wipe your face with the towel so lightly, or just tap it all over your face, so there will be no skin irritation. The key: gently, always have a gentle hands. :) The O-mei-su you can get it at any mercury drug outlet, jusr Php35-, and it will last for like over a month. Just want to share for it only does not work for me but for my friends and my cousin and their friends, too. And it is important not to expose yourself to direct sunlight. I have not been using any sunblock, I do not used any facial powder or make-up. I do not apply any moisturizer. Mild soap is what I am using. I think the maxxi peel 3 and Omei-su are a perfect combination.