Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 90 reviews

Brand: Maxi-Peel

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Octyl Methoxycinnamide, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Propylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Salicylic Acid, Polypropylene, Tetrahydrodiferuloymethane, Water, (and) Glycerin (and) Rumex Occidentalis Extract (and) Ascorbic acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (and) Sodium Ascorbate (and) Tocopherol (and) Retinol, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene.

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

Not effective? How do I make Maxi Peel work for me?
Reviewed on February 25, 2016

Hi there!

I've been using Maxi Peel for 38 days now, taking 1-day breaks weekly, but I haven't experienced any signs of itchiness, redness, and peeling. There was very minor peeling on the skin above the sides of my lips, but it wasn't very noticeable. I feel like the product just isn't effective for me at all.

I use #1 and #2 alternately, using #2 about 20% of the time, but I use it more often now hoping it would have more of an effect. I don't really wanna use #3 cause it might be too harsh on my skin. In terms of the severity of my acne, it's not so bad, I'd say I have maybe less than 10 noticeable zits on my face (some with pus), and the rest would be blemishes, flat red acne scars, clogged pores, black and white heads and blotchy dull skin. I'm in my early twenties and have tried regularly going to my dermatologist for cleaning and diamond peels, natural treatments (e.g. fruit masks, raw honey, egg whites), and anti-acne products (e.g. Nature Republic Bee Venom line, etc.) before, but my bad skin has always stayed the same.

My nightly routine is:

Cetaphil > Wait 10 minutes > Maxi Peel > Wait 10-15 minutes > Nature Republic Aloe Vera Moisturizer

In the morning, I also use Cetaphil and apply sunscreen.

I've read numerous reviews and how-to's about Maxi Peel so I kinda have an idea about the pros and cons of the product, and the proper ways of using it, and I've taken all of these into account when I purchased the product.

I plan on buying the Maxi Peel moisturizer and sunscreen soon in the hopes that it might make the product more effective on me. I was really hoping to see results from this product, but even after a month, nothing has happened yet. I decided to continue using it until my 2 months are up, just in case the peeling starts a bit later.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? I'm hoping you guys can share your experiences with me. Thanks!

First time user
Reviewed on August 27, 2015

Hi. It's my first time to use Maxipeel and I chose #1 kasi po mild lang sya.masyado po kasing sensitive skin ko sa face. may mga pimples po ako mapupula sa 2 cheeks and forehead at nung gumamit ako kagabi, may lumabas na mga pimples na naman ung isa may nana pa. normal lang po ba yun?

by jrhilarious on 09/01/2015 15:00
Acne/pimples will get worse during the first two weeks of using MaxiPeel - as stated INSIDE the box. Warning also states not to mix or use with other brand/products. I did not listen. Also, reaction differs among users. Luckily I did not have any adverse rx and I'm on my 9th day of using it. My regimen consists of Kojie San soap, Maxi Peel #3, Belo body cream w/ Kocic acid and tranexamic acid SPF 30. I had to stop using Kojie San soap after 4 days because it hurts like a mofo. I do my routine morning and night because I wanted quick result. I am a guy and tired of looking like a dalmatian with all these dark spots all over my face. I have used several fade products but none work until I started my regimen. After just 9 days I see amazing change with my skin tone, dark spots lightening, and some peeling. There is also a kind of glow after just 2 days like my skin is finally alive and awake. VERY IMPORTANT - use sun screen protection (>SPF30) if you cannot avoid being under the sun. I hope this help.
First time
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

Hello i was just wondering why the peeling hasnt started yet. Ive been using maxipeel solution #2 for almost a month now. It was painful in the first week then i got used to it. Im not sure if i am doing something wrong or should i go for the #3 one? Ive been using this every night, 30 mins after i put my maxipeel pore refining toner.is there something wrong? Please help.

by Therealbae on 12/07/2015 15:53
My regimen is this : (Mixed) 1 bottle eskinol classic + 1 bottle maxipeel #3 Used it day and night since the solution is milder half and half (instead of using maxipeel alone once a day as indicated) I started peeling week #3 after the tough break out week. It was continuous until week 6-7. Finally, Week 8 was when i had no pimples at all except for one-two tiny ones before my period. I recommend using their concealer as well, so you dont have to use a different brand to avoid adverse reactions
help!
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

I need some help.

Anu po bang magandang gamitin na maxi peel anti acne cream na pwede pong icombo sa Maxi peel Micro exfoliant soap ko...

2weeks ko na kasi akong gumagamit ng soap nayan pero feeling ko po parang need ko gumamit ng cream anu po ba maganda at effective na cream.for anti acne?

FIRST TIME USER
Reviewed on May 19, 2015

Hi! I've been using Maxi-Peel for about 5days already with #1, been experiencing itchiness and tingling tho but not peeling. How's this? Help me out please.

by sportyme on 07/08/2015 11:20
Hiya, did your face ever peeled? I've been using maxi peel #2 for about 5 days now but haven't had any peeling yet. I wonder if it's ever going to work
by Assenav25 on 07/16/2015 02:23
I start at #3 2 days applying and it peels
by Assenav25 on 07/16/2015 02:28
I start at #3 2 days applying and it peels
very nice if used properly
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

At first I was really hesitant on trying this product since my skin is very sensitive and has itchy patches every now and then but after trying maxi-peel cream number 1 once every night, reddish tingling skin is part of the process at day 1, 2 and 3 but it should be gone after 10minutes if not stop using the product, it will burn your skin and while using it refrain from exposure to sunlight as in NO sunligt or any other form of heat. My skin exfoliated within 2-3 days after using it and worked wonders I have a clear skin and the itchy patches are gone. Now I'm just using moisturizer at day and maxipeel cream every other night just to maintain my skin. Remember that when you are using maxi-peel you can't use other exfoliating product alongside with it. For example use cetaphil facial cleanser day and night, physiogel moisturizer during daytime with Maxi-peel at nightime.

Maxi peel exfoliant cream #1
Reviewed on February 7, 2015

is it really true that when you first used the product youll experience reddish, tingling effect. Coz first time ko pong gumamit ng maxi peel exfoliant cream 1 tonight then after applying it with moisturizer namula po yung mukha ko then mas lalong naging dark parang naburn. Normal lang po ba talaga to? Reply po asap. Thanks

no peeling yet
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

I am using maxi peel solution #3 for 4 days but i noticed there's no reddining of my face and no peeling? Is maxi peel works for me or not? Because i think its not working because i cant see that reddening and peeling for 4days and what the box say's that it will peel 1-2 days, i use koijic aan acid for cleansing and then maxipeel,

Maxi Peel number 1
Reviewed on December 21, 2014

Hi so i've been using Maxi Peel no. 1. I started using it last december 17 this almost 5 days now, I think I burned my skin while using it, my skin now is so dark and has dark patches and sting a lot. Should I continue usinb it? Or this is how it's suppose to work? Thank you!

Before using maxi peel I was using a whitening soap with I think really made my skin in my face thin... Please respond. Thank you very much for your help!

by paui0420 on 01/14/2015 18:14
At first my skin also feels like that but after 10-12 days of using the product (its max 1) it begun to peels off..its actually akward at firts since it feels like yours face is somewhat thickineng or something like that, I gave it a rest for about two days then apply it again and it started peeling off.. and the burning sensation you feel as well as darkening of the skin eventually lessen. Hope this helps..
Suggestions from dermatologists
Reviewed on December 2, 2014

If you will use this product, don't make it so harsh with your face, it can lead it to severe peeling and burning sometimes. Don't use different products that may ruin the stages of maxi-peel content when in use. If many are saying that this is effective, well it is really effective as it is. It is also important the inside structure not only the outside, you should avoid eating foods that are oily, sweets and sugary. I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU WILL "NEVER" EAT THIS KINDS OF FOODS, BUT TRY TO LESSEN SOME :D Like, if you're eating doughnuts and delicacies everyday, OH NO! It will really worsen your acne* just make it to the point that you're eating in a rightful diet ;D and also, experts say that stress may worsen your acne, but stress doesn't cause acne, but it may just worsen it.