Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 81 reviews

Brand: Maxi-Peel

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Octyl Methoxycinnamide, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Propylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Salicylic Acid, Polypropylene, Tetrahydrodiferuloymethane, Water, (and) Glycerin (and) Rumex Occidentalis Extract (and) Ascorbic acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (and) Sodium Ascorbate (and) Tocopherol (and) Retinol, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene.

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream #3 (20g)
updated: 10/31/2014 23:44 UTC
Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream #2 (20g)
updated: 10/31/2014 23:44 UTC

Maxipeel exfoliant 1
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

I used maxipeel exfoliant #1 because i have sensitive skin and moderate acne... I've use this product and after two days of applying this my skin started the peeling that was said is the main effect of the product... After a werk of applying this product my skin started to look fair and to have a glowing effect...I was applying maxipeel before I sleep and applied it everyday.

PERFECT PRODUCT(literally)
Reviewed on February 19, 2014

Actually I am using the exfoliant solution and it's my 20th day of using it .. It was just so amazing how Set of maxi-peel is really compliment with each other including maxi-peel facial wash, maxi-peel pore refining cleanser, maxi-peel concealing cream.. at first , i am afraid to use it because i'm a guy so i turn to use the master way back when i were 2nd year high school when the pimple began to swell .... and then it worsen making my face full of acne's... through the years i tried a lot of products.. ponds,silka papaya soap, vaseline men, extract, skinwhite.. and lastly the MESTIZA Skin soap that makes my face dry and worse than ever.. so by that time MAXI-PEEL introduces to me..

Morning Regimen:

Wash your face with maxi-peel facial wash cleanse it with maxi-peel pore refining cleanser then put maxi-peel concealing cream..

Evening:

Wash your face with maxi-peel facial wash.. after that use cracked ice and wrap it on a clean wash cloth then gently compress it in your face to tighten your pores.. do it for 10 mins. it can help to close your pores and make your pimple dry in swelling then after that.. apply exfoliant solution (NOTE: swab your face so gentle so that your skin will not be harsh follow the right instruction in the box of maxi-peel) wait for 20 mins. before applying the concealing cream..

WARNING: DON'T ATTEMPT TO USE OTHER BRANDS IN THIS REGIMEN TO ACHIEVE THE GUARANTEED EFFECT..

in women before putting make up massage the ice on your face so that it won't trigger your pores :)

Happy.. Blemish free day

by curiousity on 08/24/2014 09:44
i have a question. what level of maxipeel did you use? and should i use #1 first before using number 2 & 3 or it dpends on how severe your acne is?
very effective, pimple free
Reviewed on October 27, 2013

This product is supert! I am in abroad and tried a lot of expensive products but nothing is better than maxipeel cream. No pimples, my face is clear and glowy. Ive been using these for years, at least 2-3x a week for maintenance.

by yaby on 11/11/2013 16:37
how long was your peeling stage?
Reviewed on May 16, 2013

I've been using it for 2 weeks now, the #2. Hasn't done anything to my scars. I'll try the #3 and I'll see. I've not even peeled lol

by jdv82 on 10/27/2013 09:03
you cannot see the peeling process of this product,thats the good thing about it. But try to check your towel after washing your face. You can see tiny bits of your dead skin.
Reviewed on December 12, 2012

I have been using maxi peel for quiet some time now, say 5 years. My childhood friend and a cousin recommended this one to me. And it really worked with dark pigmentation of my skin as the effect of a facial cleanser that I was using. Of course, you should expect itchiness, first few days of using it, and peeling. I would not use this one if I wasnot seeing the effects it has on my friend and cousin. And after using this, I would applied a chinese pearl creme, O mei su. I think they are a perfect combination. First, I was only using themaxi peel#3 as suggested, please just rub t so gently and lightly on your face, and avoid exposure to direct sunlight. After the peeling period, you know what I did, i mixed with the Eskinol facial cleanser, just the small bottle of maxi 3 mixed with the big botlle of eskinol facial cleanser, rub it so gently on your face and then apply the o-mei-su pearl creme(this is like a moisturizer), others may not feel comfortable using this one at first but you may get used to it, a friend to whom I recommended this one told me that she felt her face warm when using this and can't stand it. the people aroundme noticed the changes in my facial skin and that my face is glowing thought I would slept late at night.

Always remember after washing your face to just wipe your face with the towel so lightly, or just tap it all over your face, so there will be no skin irritation. The key: gently, always have a gentle hands. :) The O-mei-su you can get it at any mercury drug outlet, jusr Php35-, and it will last for like over a month. Just want to share for it only does not work for me but for my friends and my cousin and their friends, too. And it is important not to expose yourself to direct sunlight. I have not been using any sunblock, I do not used any facial powder or make-up. I do not apply any moisturizer. Mild soap is what I am using. I think the maxxi peel 3 and Omei-su are a perfect combination.

Reviewed on December 31, 2011

First of all I'm a guy. And I'm not ashamed that I use this product. Because it helped me gain back my confidence.

And I CLEARLY say that I haven't got paid to make a good review for MAXI-PEEL. :)

This was actually my last resort. I was totally against using astringent back then. But as an adolescent, when I was 15 or 16 I started having white heads and pimpleson my face, so I tried to use MASTER facial cleanser and the results were devastating I was thinking like "I'm gonna sue this product". I couldn't get out of the house for a few months, imagine that? MONTHS. And then someone recommended PONDS, it worked a little but, you wont see any GOOD improvements as you want. I also tried PANOXYL (benzoyl peroxide) which was too expensive, unfortunately it didn't work too. I tried to use everything... Wash my face with tea, CALAMANSI, and aloe vera. I was so hopeless. And then I thought I had to work hard, I need to see BELO. lol

Then, during college, I was 18 by then, I learned that my all 5 Aunts were using MAXI-PEEL and they have perfect faces. And a friend of mine, which is actually a guy used to use this product and adviswd me to try it. The very next day I went to a drug/grocery store and purchased one. I started with #3 and I saw changes and improvement within a week. Its been 4 years and I'm still using it coz i think it's the best and the CHEAPEST item you can buy over the counter.

Reviewed on November 6, 2011

Hey, I'm a bruneian studying in Johor bahru malaysia, basically I'm trying to say is if u look, based my picture I have smooth baby bum face. One time, in my university they have th expo for PC and Chocolate fair, but at one particular corner sells this item 'Maxi-Peel'. I was handout a sample pack 'maxi peel exfoliant advanced'.

MOST OF THE TIME, I am totally fine with any sample packs. From face products, to nails even hair!

But this was totally different, my eczema broke out! I swear! I only have severe eczema around my right eye corner.

And because it itches so much I had to rub my face and instead having my skin peeling to show that the product is working, I'm having mini bumps all over my face( eczema ) and it made my cheek feel rough! I have never feel so upset and against a product to the point I'm willing to surf, create an account just to give my point of view!!

Phillipines is a great country, but not their local made products..although not entirely, I MUST say I do not support this brand!

No skin regime should make u feel irritated, burning sensation and whatnot! BAH even eczema?!

If you really love your skin, and still determined to try just because their spokesperson is flawless, don't be fooled. I am a marketing student, count the negative reviews and compare with the positive ones. I'm sure, the ones said nice things are paid! and if not are just killing their skin!

Knowingly tretinoin is not a prescription in the phillipines, then why on earth is it inside the product? It's like having AJINOMOTO aka MSG!

Thanks to this MAXI PEEL I can't use anything on my face but, eat my Clarityn pills daily in order to sustain myself from rubbing my face and neck... Aahhh! I even used it at my neck!

Reviewed on July 14, 2011

at the first of my using your product the effect of my face youthful and smooth and white.but the other day when my stop using the product the pimples is active. and i have so many darks pot. this is my every day problem

Reviewed on May 21, 2010

So I have few scars on my forehead because of acne, but I wanted to try this. So I bought it and it is very cheap it is only P84 and 2.50 in $.

I tried it the very next day and I loved the scent and not like other creams that make my face very oily, this can make your skin oil too but you will not notice it until you touch it and the oil is not too much.

It really hides scars and it made my face's color even. :D