Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream reviews

3.7/5 - 98 reviews

Brand: Maxi-Peel

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Octyl Methoxycinnamide, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Propylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Salicylic Acid, Polypropylene, Tetrahydrodiferuloymethane, Water, (and) Glycerin (and) Rumex Occidentalis Extract (and) Ascorbic acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (and) Sodium Ascorbate (and) Tocopherol (and) Retinol, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene.

1 Week on Exfoliant Solution #3
Reviewed on August 13, 2016

Parang wala pa kong nakikitang pagbabago. super oily kai skin ko. mahapdi sya sa una pero mga 10 to 15 minutes wala na ung hapdi. hindi na rin ako gumagamit ng moisturizer kasi oily nga skin ko. hindi sya nagddry. any suggestions po? pano kaya kung gumamit ako ng exfoliant sollution #3 at night tapos #2 in the morning. pwede kay yun?

by pinkCherub on 08/21/2016 06:35
13th day user ako ng maxipeel #2, mild lang naman ang pimples ko sa cheeks, pero sa noo marami na maliliit.. and unti unti naman nawawala tho mayroong paisa isang lumalaki (i believe it's the purging phase kung saan ilalabas ng maxi peel ang dirts at oils sa pores). Pero kahit ganun continuous parin yung paggamit ko and naalis din lang naman so no need to worry. As for the peeling, sa 10th day ko palang naranasan na unlike kay ate jeff na 4th day sya nagpeel. Minimal lang ang peeling sakin, hindi gaanong obvious. Parang nakakawalang gana kasi gusto ko sana ng total peeling. Pero advantage ko din naman na kunti lang ang peeling since i am attending school at ayoko kong mapansin ito.. pero so far positive parin ako sa maxi peel.. saka na magjudge after 2mos of usage kasi topical treatments are slow-paced talga.
thankful and happy
Reviewed on August 12, 2016

Hi. 12 days of using maxipeel #1 and I can see the good result on my face. Actually 4 days of using pa lang ay nakita ko na ang changes sa face ko. Dati kasi nangingitim ang face ko pero ngayon lighten na sya at smooth. Nababawasan na rin ang dark spots ko. Im so excited pa sa magiging results after 50 days of using it. Thank you maxipeel, di ko akalain na mahihiyang ang face ko sa product niyo. Hehe.

"i need help!"
Reviewed on August 10, 2016

Hello po!

My name is Gab. Ask q lang poh bkit poh d pa rin ng pepeel skin q. Almost 2 weeks q n po kaseng gmit ang maxi peel exfoliant solution #2 po? Please patulong nmn poh. Gusto q po kaseng mwala na pimples q. Hope you can help me poh. Thank u😊

by jlalovelove on 08/12/2016 02:28
Gumagamit ka ba ng sunblock cream at moisturizing cream?
by pinkCherub on 08/21/2016 06:30
my skin type is oily. And on the 10th day saka pa lang nagpeel yung face ko. Depende sa skin type kung gano katagal bago magpeel.. patience lang
Good for peeling needs.. but for my skin NO
Reviewed on July 20, 2016

First: This brand is hailing from PHL (for you guys reading outside my country)

This is an effective yet cheap peeling cream. I've tried different brands of this as well. It's a combination of Tretinoin and Hydroquinone if I'm not mistaken.

Been using this for years. I've used BOTH cream and solution from 1 to 3. But I am not really satisfied with this even though I followed the recommended use of this. I even used this with the soap, sunblock and moisturizer all from the same brand, and still no wow effect. And no, I didn't used this both together or simultaneously, I am aware that there should be down time for this hence the years of experiment. The cream formula is the milder version of the solution.

I give 2 stars for peeling -- peeling means new skin regenerated. ;)

What to expect:

Impurities like pimples, blackheads and whiteheads (should be minimized with continuous use, but in my case it didn't)

Peeling (the itchy feeling comes with it), it can be visible or not -- micropeeling is the name :)

Red face

sting sensation -- should be tolerable if not, STOP USING IT (your skin is telling you it's waaaay too strong for your type or you're putting too much)

itchy feeling -- for some it can occur even if the skin is not yet peeling

What to do:

Use a mild cleanser for this esp. for no. 3 users, I am not sure (for your skin type) if you can use the exfoliant soap with it, maybe you can but don't let it stay on your face too long, as much as possible, wash it away in between 5-7 seconds. My recommendation: use a mild cleanser (cetaphil, physiogel, or castile soap)

Don't forget moisturizer to apply after 15-20 minutes. (morning and night)

Sunblock -- the higher SPF, the better. Best if your sunblock can double as moisturizer

Wear hat, cap, visor or use umbrella if going out. Stay away from the sun. Limit exposure from sources of heat like oven or stove (it can affect your face believe me)

Best of all, stay in your room (kidding :D)

Removing make up: I use cleansing oil it's gentle and safe even when your skin is peeling

That's my practice when I was using this. Hope it helps ;)

by poooliiine on 08/05/2016 12:28
Hi, I use the #3 for 5 days now, I only apply it every night after I wash with cetaphil cleanser. On the 4th day, nodular acne and papules appeared. Is it safe to continue it?
HELP
Reviewed on July 13, 2016

Hi guys I would like to ask if its normal na parang may butlig ung face ko then sobrang kati nya nag pe peel siya but parang it looks like bad. Help me with this guys

by MissyCheyser on 07/20/2016 17:34
Does the butlig looks like a whitehead? just continue using, it should be gone after your use of the cream/solution. --quoting from my review of this-- When it's peeling, fight the urge of touching your face (I know I've been there). DON'T as in DON'T EVER EVER EVER EVER attempt to remove the skin (from peeling) yourself. Just let it be remove by itself (like the snake during skin regeneration) -- this is the time that it's best to stay indoors (you'll know what I mean when you get this stage) if it can't be avoided try to find a concealer or foundation that has perfect coverage, still expect that the flaking will be visible.
Hoping😊😂
Reviewed on July 11, 2016

First day kong gumamit ng maxi peel #1 kinakabahan ako supeer but what day ba sya mag pepeel na?thanks😊

by MissyCheyser on 07/20/2016 17:36
Hi messyqueen, peeling varies from your skin type. it can take days or a week for peeling, others have not yet peel even if they're using for a month already.
Dazed and Confused
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

Magkano po ang Maxi Peel Facial Wash, Maxi Peel Sunblock Cream, Maxi Peel Exfoliant #1, and Maxi Peel Moisturizing Cream?

by jlalovelove on 08/12/2016 01:26
Bumili ako ng maxipeel #1 at may free na syang sachets ng sunblock cream at moisturizing cream worth 59 pesos only
Bagong Pag Asa. :))))
Reviewed on July 4, 2016

I suffered severe acne breakouts during my thesis days. Sobrang dami na nakaka-stress at depressed. I lost my confidence big time. Hays. I used olay, ponds, garnier, eskinol, celeteque and other brands but no use. :'( So for my last option, I tried Maxi Peel products. A bit hesitant at first due to peeling pero dahil wala na din naman masisira I tried it. I used Exfoliant solution in #2 kahit severe ang acne condition ng cheeks ko. I also used Maxi Peel facial wash, moisturizer, sunblock & concealing cream. And fortunately, acne & pimple free na ko! :') I've been using Maxi Peel products for a year already. I use the toner as maintaining regimen. I never thought that 1 month use of maxi peel will make those blemishes gone. As in guys, as in. YUNG AKALA MONG WALA NG PAG-ASA. OMG. Maxi Peel is my life saver really. Thankful that I've been brave enough to try it. <3

by choiminjoo on 07/09/2016 10:07
YUP.GINAMIT KO SYA NUNG HIGHSCHOOL AKO ACTUALLY PINAG HAHALO NAMIN UNG CLEANSER TSKA UNG PANG PEEL NAWALA LHT NG ACNE KO SINABI SA KIN NG BEAUTICIAN KO YN. KASO NUNG NAPADPAD AKO SA MAYNILA DUMAMI SYA TPOS AYAW NYA NA GUMANA. SO IVE TRY DIFFERENT PRODUCTS WALA NAGBGO PERO KONTI NLNG SYA BUT GUSTO KO ULI SYA ITRY KSO NATATAKOT AKO :(
by choiminjoo on 07/09/2016 10:07
Not effective? How do I make Maxi Peel work for me?
Reviewed on February 25, 2016

Hi there!

I've been using Maxi Peel for 38 days now, taking 1-day breaks weekly, but I haven't experienced any signs of itchiness, redness, and peeling. There was very minor peeling on the skin above the sides of my lips, but it wasn't very noticeable. I feel like the product just isn't effective for me at all.

I use #1 and #2 alternately, using #2 about 20% of the time, but I use it more often now hoping it would have more of an effect. I don't really wanna use #3 cause it might be too harsh on my skin. In terms of the severity of my acne, it's not so bad, I'd say I have maybe less than 10 noticeable zits on my face (some with pus), and the rest would be blemishes, flat red acne scars, clogged pores, black and white heads and blotchy dull skin. I'm in my early twenties and have tried regularly going to my dermatologist for cleaning and diamond peels, natural treatments (e.g. fruit masks, raw honey, egg whites), and anti-acne products (e.g. Nature Republic Bee Venom line, etc.) before, but my bad skin has always stayed the same.

My nightly routine is:

Cetaphil > Wait 10 minutes > Maxi Peel > Wait 10-15 minutes > Nature Republic Aloe Vera Moisturizer

In the morning, I also use Cetaphil and apply sunscreen.

I've read numerous reviews and how-to's about Maxi Peel so I kinda have an idea about the pros and cons of the product, and the proper ways of using it, and I've taken all of these into account when I purchased the product.

I plan on buying the Maxi Peel moisturizer and sunscreen soon in the hopes that it might make the product more effective on me. I was really hoping to see results from this product, but even after a month, nothing has happened yet. I decided to continue using it until my 2 months are up, just in case the peeling starts a bit later.

Has anyone experienced the same problem? I'm hoping you guys can share your experiences with me. Thanks!

by MissyCheyser on 07/20/2016 17:39
I had the same experience with you as well. To think, I've purchased the soap, moisturizer, sunblock. And even their scrub and facial wash. What I did? Just moved on and accept it doesn't work for me.
by jlalovelove on 08/12/2016 01:50
Maybe you should try maxipeel sunblock and moisturizing cream. That is what I used and its effective.
First time user
Reviewed on August 27, 2015

Hi. It's my first time to use Maxipeel and I chose #1 kasi po mild lang sya.masyado po kasing sensitive skin ko sa face. may mga pimples po ako mapupula sa 2 cheeks and forehead at nung gumamit ako kagabi, may lumabas na mga pimples na naman ung isa may nana pa. normal lang po ba yun?

by jrhilarious on 09/01/2015 15:00
Acne/pimples will get worse during the first two weeks of using MaxiPeel - as stated INSIDE the box. Warning also states not to mix or use with other brand/products. I did not listen. Also, reaction differs among users. Luckily I did not have any adverse rx and I'm on my 9th day of using it. My regimen consists of Kojie San soap, Maxi Peel #3, Belo body cream w/ Kocic acid and tranexamic acid SPF 30. I had to stop using Kojie San soap after 4 days because it hurts like a mofo. I do my routine morning and night because I wanted quick result. I am a guy and tired of looking like a dalmatian with all these dark spots all over my face. I have used several fade products but none work until I started my regimen. After just 9 days I see amazing change with my skin tone, dark spots lightening, and some peeling. There is also a kind of glow after just 2 days like my skin is finally alive and awake. VERY IMPORTANT - use sun screen protection (>SPF30) if you cannot avoid being under the sun. I hope this help.