Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream reviews

3.8/5 - 89 reviews

Brand: Maxi-Peel

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) PEG / PPG-18 / 18 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane (and) Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycolic Acid, Niacinamide, Octyl Methoxycinnamide, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Propylene Glycol, Zinc PCA, Salicylic Acid, Polypropylene, Tetrahydrodiferuloymethane, Water, (and) Glycerin (and) Rumex Occidentalis Extract (and) Ascorbic acid, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride (and) Sodium Ascorbate (and) Tocopherol (and) Retinol, Phenoxyethanol (and) DMDM Hydantoin (and) Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylated Hydroxytoulene.

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream

Maxi-Peel Exfoliant Cream #3 (20g)
updated: 11/28/2015 09:37 UTC
$4.99 is not associated with this product. All proceeds from links go to charity.

First time user
Reviewed on August 27, 2015

Hi. It's my first time to use Maxipeel and I chose #1 kasi po mild lang sya.masyado po kasing sensitive skin ko sa face. may mga pimples po ako mapupula sa 2 cheeks and forehead at nung gumamit ako kagabi, may lumabas na mga pimples na naman ung isa may nana pa. normal lang po ba yun?

by jrhilarious on 09/01/2015 15:00
Acne/pimples will get worse during the first two weeks of using MaxiPeel - as stated INSIDE the box. Warning also states not to mix or use with other brand/products. I did not listen. Also, reaction differs among users. Luckily I did not have any adverse rx and I'm on my 9th day of using it. My regimen consists of Kojie San soap, Maxi Peel #3, Belo body cream w/ Kocic acid and tranexamic acid SPF 30. I had to stop using Kojie San soap after 4 days because it hurts like a mofo. I do my routine morning and night because I wanted quick result. I am a guy and tired of looking like a dalmatian with all these dark spots all over my face. I have used several fade products but none work until I started my regimen. After just 9 days I see amazing change with my skin tone, dark spots lightening, and some peeling. There is also a kind of glow after just 2 days like my skin is finally alive and awake. VERY IMPORTANT - use sun screen protection (>SPF30) if you cannot avoid being under the sun. I hope this help.
First time
Reviewed on July 20, 2015

Hello i was just wondering why the peeling hasnt started yet. Ive been using maxipeel solution #2 for almost a month now. It was painful in the first week then i got used to it. Im not sure if i am doing something wrong or should i go for the #3 one? Ive been using this every night, 30 mins after i put my maxipeel pore refining there something wrong? Please help.

Reviewed on July 20, 2015

I need some help.

Anu po bang magandang gamitin na maxi peel anti acne cream na pwede pong icombo sa Maxi peel Micro exfoliant soap ko...

2weeks ko na kasi akong gumagamit ng soap nayan pero feeling ko po parang need ko gumamit ng cream anu po ba maganda at effective na cream.for anti acne?

Reviewed on May 19, 2015

Hi! I've been using Maxi-Peel for about 5days already with #1, been experiencing itchiness and tingling tho but not peeling. How's this? Help me out please.

by sportyme on 07/08/2015 11:20
Hiya, did your face ever peeled? I've been using maxi peel #2 for about 5 days now but haven't had any peeling yet. I wonder if it's ever going to work
by Assenav25 on 07/16/2015 02:23
I start at #3 2 days applying and it peels
by Assenav25 on 07/16/2015 02:28
I start at #3 2 days applying and it peels
very nice if used properly
Reviewed on March 6, 2015

At first I was really hesitant on trying this product since my skin is very sensitive and has itchy patches every now and then but after trying maxi-peel cream number 1 once every night, reddish tingling skin is part of the process at day 1, 2 and 3 but it should be gone after 10minutes if not stop using the product, it will burn your skin and while using it refrain from exposure to sunlight as in NO sunligt or any other form of heat. My skin exfoliated within 2-3 days after using it and worked wonders I have a clear skin and the itchy patches are gone. Now I'm just using moisturizer at day and maxipeel cream every other night just to maintain my skin. Remember that when you are using maxi-peel you can't use other exfoliating product alongside with it. For example use cetaphil facial cleanser day and night, physiogel moisturizer during daytime with Maxi-peel at nightime.

Maxi peel exfoliant cream #1
Reviewed on February 7, 2015

is it really true that when you first used the product youll experience reddish, tingling effect. Coz first time ko pong gumamit ng maxi peel exfoliant cream 1 tonight then after applying it with moisturizer namula po yung mukha ko then mas lalong naging dark parang naburn. Normal lang po ba talaga to? Reply po asap. Thanks

no peeling yet
Reviewed on January 3, 2015

I am using maxi peel solution #3 for 4 days but i noticed there's no reddining of my face and no peeling? Is maxi peel works for me or not? Because i think its not working because i cant see that reddening and peeling for 4days and what the box say's that it will peel 1-2 days, i use koijic aan acid for cleansing and then maxipeel,

Maxi Peel number 1
Reviewed on December 21, 2014

Hi so i've been using Maxi Peel no. 1. I started using it last december 17 this almost 5 days now, I think I burned my skin while using it, my skin now is so dark and has dark patches and sting a lot. Should I continue usinb it? Or this is how it's suppose to work? Thank you!

Before using maxi peel I was using a whitening soap with I think really made my skin in my face thin... Please respond. Thank you very much for your help!

by paui0420 on 01/14/2015 18:14
At first my skin also feels like that but after 10-12 days of using the product (its max 1) it begun to peels off..its actually akward at firts since it feels like yours face is somewhat thickineng or something like that, I gave it a rest for about two days then apply it again and it started peeling off.. and the burning sensation you feel as well as darkening of the skin eventually lessen. Hope this helps..
Suggestions from dermatologists
Reviewed on December 2, 2014

If you will use this product, don't make it so harsh with your face, it can lead it to severe peeling and burning sometimes. Don't use different products that may ruin the stages of maxi-peel content when in use. If many are saying that this is effective, well it is really effective as it is. It is also important the inside structure not only the outside, you should avoid eating foods that are oily, sweets and sugary. I'M NOT SAYING THAT YOU WILL "NEVER" EAT THIS KINDS OF FOODS, BUT TRY TO LESSEN SOME :D Like, if you're eating doughnuts and delicacies everyday, OH NO! It will really worsen your acne* just make it to the point that you're eating in a rightful diet ;D and also, experts say that stress may worsen your acne, but stress doesn't cause acne, but it may just worsen it.

Maxipeel exfoliant 1
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

I used maxipeel exfoliant #1 because i have sensitive skin and moderate acne... I've use this product and after two days of applying this my skin started the peeling that was said is the main effect of the product... After a werk of applying this product my skin started to look fair and to have a glowing effect...I was applying maxipeel before I sleep and applied it everyday.

by MartySophie on 12/02/2014 02:30
I am about try this cream, but I'm just thinking if this would help me. Because after a month then, I am about to stop my medication from my dermatologist, but then my acne/pimples aren't gone at all. Does this mean that there is no real treatment for my skin? I don't want to live like this, "always looking for treatments." But if this would be effective, I want to try some, but the problem is, I don't know where to get this cream? And I also don't know how much this would cost?
by kayeespina on 12/13/2014 16:53
hey martysophie are you not from the philippines? u sound like ur not from phils. coz almost every filipinos know maxipeel. and dont worry much coz it OTC and cheap. check it
by MartySophie on 12/23/2014 12:06
Thank you for responding on my question ;D I never thought anyone would do the thing like you did. Actually, I am from the Philippines, yes I do not sound like filipino and even my friends call me "baduy" whenever I am speaking to our provincial language, "kapampangan". Anyways, so I got this facial cleanser, maxi peel pore refining the one which is color pink. I am thinking so.. But if this thing would help me then it's great! But may I ask you some questions if you don't mind? That's the problem to myself, I am really clumsy and negative, also troublemaker. Thank you! really, I do appreciate your respond ;D
by cici leslae on 05/04/2015 03:46
I'm using that one too and it's really effective on my sensitive skin. For best result, you should try to use their moisturizer to lesser dryness while using exfoliant #1 and spf20 in day to protect from the heat ofthe sun.