Mary Kay Velocity Lightweight Moisturizer reviews

4.9/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Glycereth-26, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Nylon-12, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Propylene Glycol, Willow Bark Extract, Salicylic Acid, Laureth-7, Diazolidinyl Urea, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disodium EDTA, Betaine, Methylparaben, Butylene Glycol, Velocity Fragrance, Sodium PCA, Propylparaben, Sorbitol, Serine, Threonine, Comfrey Extract, Dog Rose Hips Extract, Camellia Oleifera Extract, Coneflower Extract, Sandalwood Extract, Meadowsweet Extract, Chaparral Extract, Golden Seal Extract, Cinnamon Extract, Praline Arginine Glycine, Alanine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid.

Mary Kay Velocity® Lightweight Moisturizer,4 fl. oz.
updated: 08/27/2014 23:14 UTC

Reviewed on March 7, 2012

I love this stuff. Really gave my skin a glowy look. Made it look airbrushed!!!! Make-up goes on smoother, because this smooths your skin as well. Did not leave my skin oily which is a must for any moisturizer I use. Hands did not drag on my skin either during application.

No complaints and its a decent price.

Remember that with this stuff a little goes a long way.

Reviewed on January 10, 2012

Please please please try this! I love everything about this product!

Reviewed on January 6, 2012

when I first heard it was mary kay I was like, "the skincare for old ladies?" but then I actually tired it and I'm SO glad I did!!!! the bottle lasts forever too!!

Reviewed on June 11, 2011

One of the best products I have ever used! I also use the velocity cleanser which works great for me. This moisturizer is very lightweight and it doesn't feel sticky on my face when I sweat. I still have to put sun screen when I go out but that's ok.

Reviewed on May 7, 2011

I use this moisturizer Morning and night, and it's really awesome! I use it along with Dan's BP, and the Velocity skin cleanser. You may want to use some lotion with sunscreen over it, though, it doesn't have sunscreen in it!

Reviewed on April 20, 2011

i have to admit i was a bit skeptical about mary kay, but i have combination skin and i've tried most of everything so i thought, why not. This product is a pleasant suprise, its lightweight and hydrating. it combines well with my foundation and prevents my skin from flaking. i will def. keep using this product!

Reviewed on February 27, 2011

I've been using this for well over 2 years and it works great! Whenever my skin is getting dry or peeling I use it and it takes care of all that.

I also blend it with my foundation and it helps blend it out and look natural.

Reviewed on February 12, 2011

It works great for oily or blemish-prone skin. It is fantastic because it doesn't feel like you have a bunch of sunscreen on your face and does the job of moisturizing your face like you're supposed to. I am in love with this moisturizer and it's the only one that doesn't leave my face oily again after a while. They have had this product at least for 12 years. My acne is moderate to light but that is solely on using great products. My acne used to break out every other day with multiples at a time. Continue to make this product! Thanks Mary Kay!