Mary Kay Mineral Powder Foundation reviews

4.8/5 - 6 reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Talc, Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Boron Nitride, Zeolite, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, BHT, Iron Oxides May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

My fav!
Reviewed on February 7, 2014

Mary Kay is my go-to powder foundation. I love it. And I have sensitive skin so that says something.

Reviewed on September 20, 2011

love the product as it's so easy, and my skin goes orange with practically anything liquid. wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone, no matter what skin type.

Reviewed on September 19, 2011

I love this foundation. I also use Mary Kay concealer under it, and my skin tone looks a lot smoother than it actually is when I use these products. I do have some acne, and this foundation doesn't seem to irritate my skin at all. I love it! Regarding one of the past reviews: There's a new cover on it, and you can twist it shut so it is travel-friendly now!

Reviewed on March 29, 2011

I really do like this mineral foundation. I was 100% acne free when i started using, and now it's a few weeks later and i haven't had any breakouts. The only warning about this product is aimed at those who have sensitive skin. The brush applicator can be a little harsh/ irritating when applying the powder. Even when i take great care to be soft, i still find the brush to be uncomfortable. MK suggests kind of tapping the brush lightly on your face. I tried just "wiping" the powder on with the brush and i came out with a sort of muddy looking face. So be careful whilst applying the powder if you are sensitive to breakouts. I also use MK's medium-coverage liquid foundation around my eyes and to touch up the spots the powder didn't conceal as well as i like ;)

Oh, and be aware that it's not very travel friendly, so maybe find a liquid foundation you can tote around. good luck!!

Reviewed on January 16, 2010

this is a great powder. its kind of like the product in between the drugstore and the department store. i loved this powder, but it was a little too expensive for my taste.

Reviewed on December 30, 2009

Every makeup broke me out i have extra sensitive skin. Even other mineral makeups would break me out and my skin would itch within minutes of putting it on. But MK loose mineral makeup looked great and never broke me out. And it actually gave me the coverage i Needed (i had red skin from old acne products). I used it up quickly at first but the more I use it the less i need to so I say it's worth the money. Plus you can get it cheaper on ebay once you know your shade