Mary Kay Clearproof Clarifying Cleansing Gel reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Salicylic Acid (2%).

Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cystoseira Amentacea/Caespitosa Branchycarpa Extract, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ethylparaben, Glycerin, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Water.

Simply nice get
Reviewed on December 11, 2015

What I love about this Mary Kay clarifying gel is that is really lighten and whiten my skin. This works magic to me. It balances the white portion of my skin and removed the stains.

Like Everything Else on the Market
Reviewed on August 5, 2015

This cleanser is like everything else on the market. It will reduce blackheads, and make your face feel clean, but ultimately it can only do what 2% salicilic acid can do. My face felt clean and smooth, but I still got just as many pimples as I did before. I had the exact same acne experience with every other 2% SA product I tried, but this is much more expensive. I bought the line of cleanser, toner, and moisturizer for about $70.