Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner 3 reviews

Brand: Mary Kay

Active ingredient:
Salicylic Acid (2%).

Alcohol Denat., Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Dioctyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Eucalyptus Oil, Menthol, Propylene Glycol, Silica, Water.

Mary Kay® Blemish Control Toner Formula 3
updated: 04/23/2017 01:37 UTC

Best product ever.
Reviewed on August 26, 2014

In my 16 I had very bad acnes. Only this product really helped me. But you have to use properly the whole chain step by step.

by Yana Ilyaich on 08/26/2014 05:08
And my daughter is 19 years old , she is using samething , but make sure do not use without sunscreen.
Rene, Chicago
Reviewed on December 21, 2012

I would recommend this toner to everybody wjho has acne,bleakheads,acne scars and oily skin,just remember to use emmolient moisturiser and you will see dramatic results:)

Hao Tran
Reviewed on February 27, 2011

I've been using this for over 2 years and it's worked great up until about 2 months ago. I figured my skin was just getting too used to it so I stopped using it for awhile and resumed and it's working great again. So make sure not to over use it.

It does have abit of a tingle to it but I figure that's it working.

rox, Nigeria
Reviewed on September 5, 2010

i have had the worst break out 2009, and tried everything but did not work at all.

this is the only toner that i have used which cleared and dried out my pimples

it is also great to prevent break outs

Erro, Michigan
Reviewed on November 2, 2009

the best product I've tried. My skin is awesome with this. Very soft and clear. Nothing works better.

Tiffany Mack, home
Callie, Michigan
Reviewed on July 11, 2009

It works, however for me it seems my skin built up some stupid immunity to it. It still works a bit, but now it only gets my acne down to moderate/moderate light instead of getting rid of the acne completely, but it still works better than anything else. Also, the dryness some people are describing can be taken care of with another Mary Kay product (I think they're meant to go together, though I'm not sure). It's a moisturizer called Velocity, which though it's also expensive, lasts a long time.

Lee, California
Reviewed on June 16, 2009

I would totally recommend this toner to anyone. Men and women can both use it as it's not too fragrant to where a man wouldn't like it. I haven't found anything else that works as well as the Mary Kay Blemish Control Toner and I have been using it for YEARS! I like to try new things but keep coming back to the Mary Kay.