Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion reviews

3.8/5 - 4 reviews

Brand: Mario Badescu

Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion

Deionized Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Hydrolyzed Serum Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Pyridoxine, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Allantoin, Biotin.

Mario Badescu - Buffering Lotion - 1 oz
updated: 06/07/2017 03:13 UTC

Worse product ever tried
Reviewed on April 11, 2017

This was terrible... I used it on my smallish/hard cysts at night and in the next morning they were bigger and more painful and for the small spots where I put the treatment on they were turning into cysts!! Bad product going to return. Don't even try the mario badescu acne line.. broke me out with cysts (which I was trying to clear with this product) terrible brand for my skin. I have acne/sensitive/oily skin.

this stuff is awesome.
Reviewed on July 1, 2015

This is my favorite part of my skin regimen, seriously.

I know its technically a spot treatment, but I put it all over my forehead and chin after I exfoliate well. When I follow my regiment to a T I don't break out. If you have small bumps or clogged pores its great for clearing that up and it's great in preventing cysts.

I put this under their drying mask and my skin cleared up so fast! Just make sure you take a night off to moisturize, or your skin will overproduce sebum to compensate and you'll break out.

Hope this helps!

Best emergency treatment!
Reviewed on November 13, 2013

This is intended for cystic acne so it works best on those but I use it on all pimples. It's hard to work with because it is so watery but it's my favourite emergency spot treatment because it WORKS. I had a giant cystic pimple on my nose (I don't even know how it got so big, there's not that much skin there?!) and it refused to go down no matter what I did. This combined with the drying mask overnight brought it down to flat in 3 days.

Matt, London
Reviewed on September 18, 2012

This buffering lotion is a very diluted milky kind of solution. You shake it so the bottom sediments are mixed into the alcohol solution. Instructions tell you to apply every other night. I use it in addition to other Badescu products, so it is a little hard to tell if it has been effective.

However, when you apply this solution, it stings a little, so you know it is doing something at least. It gives me a feeling that it is antiseptic and helps to calm outbreaks.

by Exning on 12/31/2015 16:12
It stings because its alcohol..