Madina Raw African Black Soap reviews

4.5/5 - 2 reviews

Brand: Madina

Madina Raw African Black Soap

Water, Cocoa Pod Ashes, Plantain Skins Ashes, Palm Oil.

THE HOLY GRAIL OF SOAPS
Reviewed on June 1, 2016

This is THE STUFF. I don't use this brand, but a very similar looking raw, African black soap. I did not know about this product until a few friends recommended it to me. I was reluctant to try it because of how it looked, but I have it a shot and I've been hooked for almost a year now. It's the only thing that helps my acne. It smells clean and lathers nicely, and leaves me without any oil at first. I started to see results within the first week of use. Works wonders on body acne as well. I will say, DO NOT use this if you have dry skin, or in fact, anything less than an oil slick complexion. Its a very pH basic soap. It's meant to be paired with African shea butter -- I sometimes use the SheaMoisture brand at night, but for the day I like a water-based gel moisturizer. Last point is that this is, in its proper form, all natural, which seems best for my sensitive skin. Please give this a shot if you haven't already.

less oily skin
Reviewed on July 5, 2014

I'm not using this one particularly but the one I got from [link removed] looks very similar to it and its doing wonders for my skin so far! i noticed my skin is way less oily and so far i havent been getting as many breakouts either. been using it for a week so we'll see how it goes