Made From Earth Green Tea Toxin Cleanser reviews

4.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Made From Earth

Made From Earth Green Tea Toxin Cleanser

Organic Aloe Juice, Organic Green Tea Extract, Milk, Organic Lavender Distillate, Organic Roman Chamomile, Rose Distillate, Grapeseed, Emulsifying Wax, Kosher Vegetable Glycerin, Witch Hazel, Vitamin E, Organic Honey, Neem Oil, Vitamin C Ester, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Pro-Vitamin B5, Retinol Palmitate (Vitamin A), Mannan, Black Willowbark Extract, Rosemary, Tetrasodium Edta, Citric Acid.

Made From Earth Green Tea Toxin Cleanser

best cleanser for sensitive skin
Reviewed on October 28, 2015

I have really sensitive skin, and this cleanser i use twice per day no problems. LOVE it. and Im super picky about all my products

must have for daily use
Reviewed on October 21, 2014

its all I use daily for years - and I have clear, hydrated skin

Amy P, La, CA
Reviewed on June 11, 2011

It has helped clear up my skin (which is mega-oily and prone to blemishes), and improved my skin's appearance. It is definitely worth the try!

Reviewed on March 10, 2011

This is an amazing cleanser that WILL help out with minor inflammation. It doesn't clear any blemishes up right away, but it does help the healthy surrounding skin with extra hydration, NOT oiliness...so please if you suffer from oily skin, do not stray from this! HYDRATION IS GOOD even if you are oily.

It smells great and you can't beat the price for the quality ingredients they put in their product.

I do however, recommend removing any makeup with a saturated cotton BALL, not pad, with little to no pressure. I mean, you really have to saturate it as to avoid ANY friction. I splash my face with tepid water and apply the cleanser, again with NO pressure, let it sit 3 min (like instructed) and splash my face clean with tepid water once more. I pat dry using a paper towel and the rest of the moisture I let evaporate before my next steps.

I made a mistake and stopped using this product after not seeing a huge difference in my face after a couple of weeks. With my own photo logs, I realized I did more harm than good stopping. Your brain can really get mixed up when it sees a good thing happen. It tends to magnify the inperfections since there are LESS of them due to a quality product. I mean, I seriously started to think it was breaking me out, where photo logs proved to me, in the count of blemishes..they had actually gone down in #! Geez...

Here I am on day 3 of restarting with this cleanser. Wish me luck!

Not trying to advertise, but if you are interested...they are having a nice discount on this @ $11.20 a pop :)

Reviewed on October 21, 2010

Its an alternative. If you haven't tried it, give it a go. Everyone is ddiferent. some products may work better or worse for others. I read a review that said, the person felt it got worse before better. I hear it is this way with most medications. I recommend that you start with a mini portion, then add more if necessary. Follow it regularly. Eat healthy and take supplements if necessary. Don't scrub or pick. I found with this, it makes that less necessary. No squeezing or picking. With BP, I would need a cloth to remove dry skin. At times, it could be gross. This I like. Oh and the combo of epsom salts as well is spectacular.