MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer reviews

3.4/5 - 8 reviews

Brand: MAC

MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer

Octyldodecanol, Sythetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cera Carnauba/Cire De Carnauba, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Silica, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate Polybutene PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Alumina Stearic Acid [+/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288)].

MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 NW20
Mac Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 7g/0.24oz NW15
MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 NC35
Mac Cosmetics Studio Finish Concealer SPF35 7g/0.24oz NW40

Disappointed!!
Reviewed on July 5, 2016

not good for dry skin Started to get patchy a few hours later

Cancels out redness
Reviewed on May 4, 2016

This concealer is my go-to concealer when I get those random big inflamed cysts on my jawline and chin. The ones that hurt to even try to pop and squeeze. And they are just staring everyone right in the face because of how huge and red they are.

Although I can't do anything about the bump, I will for sure do something about how red it is. You don't need much with this concealer because very little goes a long way. I suggest using a clean finger tip and just tapping the concealer on the spot. Do not drag or rub it in. Slow patting motion is enough to cover. Use a powder to set this into place. Also be sure to get color matched to your perfect shade, I rated this only four starts because this does oxidize on me because my skin is so oily.

Anonymous
Reviewed on March 31, 2012

I've tried a ton of different foundations and concealers and this is BY FAR the best concealer ever. I'm not a huge fan of MAC foundation because I feel like it made me break out but I wouldn't trade this concealer for the world. Nothing covers the way this does!

Jo, Big Island Hawaii
Reviewed on September 24, 2011

So I bought this concealer along with the foundation. The foundation I didnt like so much but this product I likey! Even though its expensive, it does last you a pretty long time! I've had this for more than five months (I think maybe longer) and I still have a lot left! And it does a pretty good job covering up any imperfections if you do it correctly! Just use your finger and pat pat on that imperfect spot you want to cover. Only sad thing is that if you have dry patches on that imperfect spot it will show through and it looks ugly! So yes it will look cakey if you have dry patch. Other than that this concealer is awesome!

Reviewed on August 12, 2010

I love this concealer. I love that it has spf in it..i love that a little goes a long way just cuz it will last longer. I actually dap this on red spots and then i either put liquid foundation or just brush on some loose powder just to set it....if you dont break out all over the place like i do you could just use the concealer alone just to hide an occasonal pimple! One important thing i love about this also that it does not break me out or look cakey. I could go on with this review thats how much i love this product..oh and i have senstive acne pron skin...visit my blog to get more reviews! [link removed]

Anonymous, Washington
Reviewed on July 29, 2010

I used MAC for almost a year before realizing it was the biggest culprit of my severe inflamed acne with a ton of whiteheads (I changed birth control at about the same time and assumed my breakouts were due to that).

I read a review that MAC caused breakouts and switched to Make Up For Ever- my acne is now mostly light although it's moderate at times, but am still battling the scars from the MAC makeup. If you are prone to breakouts, I would definitely stay away from this brand!!!

Reviewed on April 18, 2010

amazing coverage for acne scarring. this is my one and only concealer for my dark spots & dark circles, i will never use another concealer!!!

LoveJoy, NY
Reviewed on January 23, 2010

This is a good concealer. It has never caused me to breakout.

How to apply: Put a dab of moisturizer on the back of your hand. Using your ring finger dip into moisturizer then swirl your finger in the concealer pot and apply product under your eye.

To target dark spots on your face use a Q tip to apply and blend with your finger!