MAC Mineralize Skinfinish reviews

3.8/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: MAC

Talc, isopropyl palmitate, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, magnesium aluminum silicate, bht, sodium dehydroacetate, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, blue 1 lake (label abbreviation), bismuth oxychloride, mica, carmine, chromium hydroxide green, chromium oxide greens, ferric ferrocyanide, manganese violet, red 6 lake (label abbreviation), red 7 lake (label abbreviation), ultramarines, yellow 5 lake (label abbreviation), yellow 6 lake (label abbreviation), dimethicone, polysorbate 20, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, yeast extract, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmitate, lauroyl lysine.

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Dark 0.35 oz. Face Powder Women
updated: 07/25/2014 08:36 UTC
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder Soft and Gentle Blush Nib
updated: 07/25/2014 08:36 UTC

Niceee!
Reviewed on July 10, 2013

Brings back warmth after neutralising with a full coverage foundation

Reviewed on July 26, 2012

I like it a lot - is is a nice finishing touch (apply lightly!), and gives a bit of a warm glow to my complexion!

Reviewed on January 8, 2011

I would only use it on my cheeks.

it feels nice on my face but sadly it does not work on my forehead.

Reviewed on September 25, 2010

I love MAC I use this as my setting powder and it has never cause me any issues except my color is off when heavily applied. Love My MSFN.

Reviewed on January 23, 2010

Instead of using typical powder, I use MAC Skinfinish over my foundation. It's very light weight and gives a warm look to your face. I have acne prone skin and this does not cause me to breakout. I would recommend this for sure. It's not heavy and doesn't feel like makeup.