MAC Mineralize Satinfinish SPF15 Foundation reviews

Mark product as reinstated

Reviewed on May 22, 2011

I didn't like this product at all. The powder foundation was better. = /

Reviewed on March 10, 2011

I reget buying this foundation. I needed a geat oil-free foundation in a darker colour when I came back from vacay and went to MAC. The foundation dies up after a couple hours and is absorded into pores, clogging them, making them look bigger and more obvious and weird. Not pretty at all! Stick to NARS oil-free foundation, a million times better! Will go on beautifully and stay on, until you wash it off.

La Bambola, Los Angeles, CA
Reviewed on October 14, 2010

I love love love using MAC cosmetics when going out or being photographed/special occasions, but unfortunately their foundations ALWAYS make me breakout the day after use. Even though the sales assistants at the MAC store promised this foundation won't flair my light acne, like clockwork, it always does. Also, I know when using this foundation I have to make sure to use a facial cleanser, exfoliant and toner to remove everything. Nonetheless, this is and will always be my go-to makeup for special occasions and going out, I just know that I will have to double up on the pimple cream the days after use.