M.D. Forte Glycare Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin with Glycolic Acid reviews

Brand: M.D. Forte

M.D. Forte Glycare Cleansing Gel for Oily Skin with Glycolic Acid

15% Glycolic Compound. (a PH-balanced Mixture Of Glycolic Acid, Ammonium Glycolate, Purified Water And Higher-molecular-weight Oligomers Of Glycolic Acid). Purified Water, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Ammonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol (and) Diazolidinyl Urea (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylparaben, AMB5126.

Anonymous, Daytona Beach, Fl
Reviewed on September 1, 2011

This stuff is a god send. It literally saved me. I ran out of this last month and didn't get anymore because of financial issues. My acne had returned covering my entire face and after only 4 days of using this stuff again it's all GONE. It's a miracle in a bottle pretty much.

Jennifer, Hawaii
Reviewed on October 9, 2009

I like it and I would buy it again.

Amy, Silver Spring, MD
Reviewed on May 20, 2008

For me, the cons outweigh the pros.

Lililu, Lowcountry, SC
Reviewed on July 8, 2007

I have been using this stuff for almost three years, and every time I run out and don't get around to ordering my next bottle, I break out. Then, as soon as I start using it again, I clear up.