Lush Ultrabland Cleanser reviews

5/5 - 1 review

Brand: Lush

Lush Ultrabland Cleanser

Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Rose Water (Rosa centifolia), Beeswax (Cera alba), Honey (Mel), Fresh Iris Extract (Iris florentina), Glycerine, Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Tincture of Benzoin (Styrax benzoin), Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

Lush Ultrabland Cleanser

If you can get over the idea of it....give it a try!!!
Reviewed on June 7, 2016

So this stuff sounds horrifying: smear a ton of thick grease all over your face and wipe it off without water or soap. But it worked SO WELL. I tried this almost as a joke because my acne couldn't get any worse, but I actually really liked it and stuck with it for a really long time! It didn't clear up my acne really quickly, but it made the rest of my skin really healthy and so I stopped getting new pimples, and my old ones healed with time. My skin tone also evened out really well. I constantly need to change up my skincare routine since my face always "adapts" to whatever I'm using, but I would definitely use this again.

I would say this is probably a better bet for people who suffer from really sensitive or dry skin and can't use the regimen. I have very oily skin by the way - this would probably work on all skin types!