Lush Mask of Magnaminty reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Mask of Magnaminty

Bentonite Gel, Bentonite Gel, Kaolin, Kaolin, Honey (Mel), Honey (Mel), Talc, Talc, Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Ground Aduki Beans (Phaseolus), Glycerine, Glycerine, Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), African Marigold Oil (Tagetes erecta), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia), *Limonene, *Limonene, Perfume, Perfume, Chlorophyll, Chlorophyll, Methylparaben, Methylparaben.

FEATURED INGREDIENT
Evening Primrose Seeds (Oenothera biennis).

A nice Treat
Reviewed on January 23, 2017

I've used this mask a couple times now and I love the smell and cooling effect it gives my face but I don't see that it does anything for my acne . It doesn't dry them out or make my less inflamed. Im not sure if thats because I haven't used it enough or what though. I would still say its worth using to pamper yourself but I wouldn't go to say it helped clear up my skin.

Disappointed!
Reviewed on December 13, 2016

I have dry, acne-prone skin. The mask smells nice, feels refreshing and doesn't dry me out, leaving my skin soft. The only issue: it BREAKS ME OUT LIKE CRAZY! I see new painful pimples appear as soon as I wash it off. I have very troubled skin at the moment and I hoped this would help with blackheads and inflammation, but it really disappointed me and made my skin even worse. I'd recommend this anyway to someone with generally good skin because of how soft it feels afterwards, but it is surely NOT for me!

My favorite mask
Reviewed on November 21, 2016

I can't live without this mask, it's better with tea tree toner

Nice.
Reviewed on June 29, 2016

I love that it's natural. It has a cool, minty feeling on your skin, it mildly exfoliates, and it really does give you a fresh, deep clean feeling. It can be a bit thick/clumpy, but mixing it with water helps alleviate that and allows it to glide onto your face smoothly.

Love this mask so much!
Reviewed on April 26, 2016

I love the minty feeling of this mask and whenever I get a breakout, I dab a little on it and it's gone by the morning!!

Love it
Reviewed on February 4, 2016

my friend recommended me to this use mask so i bought it and tried...i love it it deep cleans very well and i felt refresh and cool on my skin and i love that feeling

Great !!
Reviewed on August 15, 2015

I bought this mask & it has worked VERY well! I picked at tiny bumps on my forehead (... not a good idea) and put this straight on it, really helped with the redness and inflammation. I also used this as just a normal cleanser after not washing my face for 2 days (... also not a good idea) & I got tons of compliments of the radiance of my skin. Someone even said it looked like I have been at a facialist! I don't have super active acne but I do have diet-induced conjested bumps on my forehead at the moment and this seemed to help them. Great for sensitive skin and didn't break me out :)

Best Mask I've Ever Used!
Reviewed on May 11, 2014

I've bought tons of face masks in my day and never really liking any of them. I have sensitive skin and usually they just irritate my problem even more. I usually use my own homemade honey mask, however it takes a while to see results with that.

This mask feels cool and refreshing on my skin and it deep cleans really well! It helps heal problem zits very fast and also help lighten post-acne marks. The best thing about it (Other the delicious peppermint smell) is that it doesn't dry out the skin. It leaves it super soft w/o needing a ton of moisturizer.

Pros: Deep cleans, helps breakouts, fades post-acne marks.

Con: Its very messy

Me, UK
Reviewed on March 19, 2009

Really happy someone recommended this to me! My cheeks are baby soft and smooth with no marks or spots (I haven't seen these results since I used quinoderm, except quindoerm gave me EXTREMELY dry skin so I had to stop using it - dry skin+still some spots = not good, and this doesn't dry my skin like quinoderm does - probably because the moisturiser I used is compatable with the product - I used celestial also by LUSH

my advise is use it in the shower in the evenings (wet your face, towel dry it, put on face mask, wait 10 or so minutes, wash off and do your normal hair washing routine) and then get out of the shower and moisturise!

ClassyBroad, Grand Rapids, MI
Reviewed on June 24, 2008

This is a nice mask for really, really mild blackheads or sensitive skin. It won't really help clear up other forms of acne. But it sure does feel nice.