Overall rating: 3.8 / 5

Average price: $31.02

Brand: Lush

Most helpful review

By Anonymous, wisconsin on 01/24/2012

I bought this after falling in long with Dark angels. I was hoping it would get rid of the zits i have, sadly It didn't. BUT It did control my bigger zits from getting worse and made them go away faster. My mother uses this also and loves it saying when she does get zits this gets rid of them right away for her. note: Make sure your fingers are clean! I mean it! if you don't it defeats the point of putting this on. If you cant then put it on a sponge and use a q-tip..

Pros:
  • alittle goes a long way
  • smells good
  • dries up oil
  • keeps big grease zits from getting bigger
Cons:
  • when you start getting low it becomes hard to pump
  • doesn't (for me) get rid of pimples

13 out of 20 people found this review helpful

Thyme, Rosemary and Tea Tree Infusion, Water, Fair Trade Organic Aloe Vera Gel, Sea Water, Grape Juice, Carrageenan Extract, Lavender Oil, Witch Hazel Extract, *Limonene, Perfume, Methylparaben.

Member reviews

“Amazing spot treatment”
By on

I always use this right after washing my face and using toner. I picked up a free sample when making other purchases, and am SO glad I did. It helps to reduce/get rid of pimples in just a couple of days, and can stop a forming pimple in its tracks. On deep, painful pimples, it takes a couple of days to diminish, but eases the pain and speeds up healing. It works best when applied to a clean face with freshly washed hands or a Q-tip, otherwise you're not doing yourself much good. I like the sample sized pot it came in because I can control exactly how much I get out, and will get that refilled when I run out instead of buying the pump container. I love that a tiny bit goes a LONG way, it smells great, and has no harsh chemicals or non-vegan ingredients so it's good for sensitive/delicate skin.

Pros

• works quickly
  • smells nice
  • gentle, but powerful

Cons

[not submitted]
  • for a few weeks
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

Pros

• alittle goes a long way
  • smells good
  • dries up oil
  • keeps big grease zits from getting bigger

Cons

• when you start getting low it becomes hard to pump
  • doesn't (for me) get rid of pimples
  • moderately severe
  • inconsistently
  • $ 4
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.

great

• moderate
  • for a few months
  • $ 100

By on

I've heard this product works like magic, but when I tried it, it did absolutley nothing for my skin.

Pros

• Smells nice
  • doesn't irritate skin

Cons

• doesn't heal pimples
  • a bit expensive
  • moderately severe
  • for about a month
  • $ 12
  • I do not recommend using this product/treatment.

By on

A brilliant natural spot treatment which goes a long way!

Pros

• Contains natural ingredients as opposed to other chemical treatments
  • Good for sensitive skin- Aloe vera soothing on skin
  • Vegeterian and Vegan
  • Really reduces spots dramatically overnight and reduces inflammation
  • Only need a little bit and goes a long way- value for money

Cons

• Needs to ideally applied at night before bed and morning. Better for individual spots.
  • moderate
  • for about a year
  • $ 8.06
  • I recommend using this product/treatment.