Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask

Kaolin, Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera), Fresh Free Range Egg , Honey (Mel), Cornstarch (Zea mays), Glycerine, Fresh Garlic (Allium sativum), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Limonene, Perfume.

It works!
Reviewed on April 17, 2015

I usually have moderate acne. However, since becoming pregnant my skin has freaked out. Instead of the "pregnancy glow" I have pimples all over my face. Everywhere! Places I've never had before. Anyways, this mask literally reduces the redness, keeps pimples from forming and zaps already existing ones. It also leaves my skin nice and smooth. I now use it before "grease lightning" and the "vanishing cream" moisturizer from Lush. My skins is already clearing up! Yay. Its well worth a shot! Cheap too. $6 a tub.

Not a miracle product, but good upkeep
Reviewed on April 5, 2014

Lush fresh face masks are meant to be used very regularly, and you have to because if you've bought this at its freshest, you have about a month to finish it. So I've been using this product every second day. I'm a graduate student - I have the time to do a face mask every second day - and I like the experience.

I mostly suffer from comedone acne which, if I somehow aggravate, can become more severe in spots. I suffer from this pretty consistently, have naturally oily skin, and need to be extremely rigorous with my day and night skincare to keep it from flaring up noticeably.

I found that using this face mask regularly, before the rest of my skincare routine, had a noticeable impact on my skin's manageability. I was using this during key moments in my menstrual cycle where my skin decides it just hates me, and that simply didn't happen this time.

I think I could do without it, but it made this last month significantly easier. I credit this primarily to the kaolin, which likely sapped out oils, the eggs in it, which are great for tightening pores, the garlic which is sulfur rich, and the tea tree oil. It's basically an oil sapping antibiotic face mask that's pretty cheap too - a hell of a lot cheaper than most clay or sulfur based face masks.