Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water reviews

4.3/5 - 3 reviews

Brand: Lush

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water

Water (Aqua), Sea Water, Organic Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe barbadensis), Fragrance, Carrageenan Extract (Chondrus crispus), Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena), Patchouli Oil (Pogostemon cablin), Rosemary Oil (Rosmarinus officinalis), Seaweed Absolute (Fucus vesiculosus), *Limonene, *Linalool, Methylparaben. *Occurs naturally in essential oils

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water

Lush Breath of Fresh Air Toner Water for All Skin Types 3.3 Fl Oz (100ml)
updated: 06/04/2017 02:18 UTC

Love, love, love
Reviewed on May 13, 2017

I've been using this paired with Lush's ultrabland cleanser and I can honestly say that I will not be using any other toners ever again. Every single one I've tried has eventually caused me to breakout or dry out. This stuff doesn't and it's fantastic. Especially after using the cleanser to just get that last bit of makeup/dirt off. Brilliant stuff.

Not a big fan
Reviewed on April 26, 2016

Did nothing for my breakouts. I think this even clogged my pores. Not a big fan of the smell as well.

Amazing!
Reviewed on July 13, 2015

This stuff is great! I use this after I use the Dark Angels cleanser. You just spray this refreshing water all over your face and let it sit. Then apply moisturizer afterwards. This toner water balances my skin and REDUCES REDNESS from my acne. Now that I have been using LUSH products my skin is clearing up, so I don't even have to worry about redness too much anymore.