Lumiport Dermastyle Light Treatment reviews

3.6/5 - 5 reviews

Brand: Lumiport

Reviewed on January 1, 2010

Overall I find this device works for my acne. I'm 40 yrs old so my acne isn't as bad as it was when I was young, but if I am getting a bad one I use the Dermastyle and I really think it shrinks it more quickly than if I left it alone. I also use it with 5% benzoyl peroxide.

Reviewed on September 19, 2008

It's an affordable price. At least it works for me on few of my big bumps. I've tried almost everything on both prescriptive and over-the counter products, even including the antibiotics. None of them work for me so far.

Reviewed on April 24, 2008

don't bother. i noticed no improvement in my blemishes, big or small. the company was very nice about the return.

Reviewed on April 13, 2008

The up-front cost is high, but it's a one-time thing and so equivalnet to topical solutions over a year to two. I like combining a Zeno zap and then 5 minutes with the Lumiport's blue light-- my cystic pimples stop growing and usually are mostly healed in two days. If you can be consistent and have the time, the Lumiport seems best as a pimple preventer.